Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market  (Read 2233 times)
Xiaolongnu

Activity: 375
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:27:59 AM

It's a good way to make profits in bear market. Token price after ICO has many dumps and pumps, especially in time of exchange listing, it's easy to trade and make profits with new token at this time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:01:57 AM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool

This is a good idea on which the Ethereum that are using to buy a potential altcoin is came from your bounty reward tokens ,  so you're involve now in trading without a cash out from your wallet and you've gaining profit on these . So this very good source of income since in my country is you only need $20 per day to have decent way of leaving .
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:05:32 AM

It's a good way to make profits in bear market. Token price after ICO has many dumps and pumps, especially in time of exchange listing, it's easy to trade and make profits with new token at this time.
it can be done by those who already have the ability to trade well, for beginners I think trading altcoin ico is very risky. because the price of the ico tokens can quickly disappear, and that can make us lose our money.

fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:24:32 AM

it can be done by those who already have the ability to trade well, for beginners I think trading altcoin ico is very risky. because the price of the ico tokens can quickly disappear, and that can make us lose our money.
I think to reduce the risk of trading, it is better to choose with coins that are already in the top 5 on the CMC list, because it is more trusted, rather than choosing to trade from a ICO coin, whose reputation is unclear
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:53:14 AM

There are still massive amounts of money to be made even in a bear market. I've invest and trade most assets I have... though like most everyone, I'm still well down in terms of dollar value from January.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Jadesola

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:43:29 AM

Participating in bounty and trading is a way if surviving this bear.If you can take part in some good bounty campaign and cap it with trading,I guess you might make something good out if it.Please do not be greedy when trading.
sky9314

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

Indeed, mastering the clinker trading skills will allow you to make money in the bear market. When most people can only wait for the bull market to arrive, there are some talented traders who are already making money through the bear market. This is amazing.
Perie200

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:05:53 AM

The main advantage of this market is of course low prices!! We can buy the right coin for half the price, which in turn is very tempting. This strategy works well for long-term investments.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:11:46 AM

Doing trading this year is generating small profit. and right now my coins were hold in my wallet. Cause i don't want to get lost if i sell it right now.
I'll try to be patient to wait until the condition getting better.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:16:28 AM

If is good to hear that some people are still able to generate profits in the current Bear market. I am not a trader so my strategies have just been to buy and hold and when the price falls below what I previously bought as value add further to my positions. I am waiting for a wider market recovery which I see happening late Quarter 1 next year before I start to generate any profits. Patience is key when playing the long game.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
pufenduy

Activity: 170

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

It was a very hard year for all of us, but there are still some ways left of how to earn money, even of the falling market. Margin trading is a great choice for people that are good in trading and want to earn additional profit.
Hanebel

Activity: 363

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:58:21 PM

If is good to hear that some people are still able to generate profits in the current Bear market. I am not a trader so my strategies have just been to buy and hold and when the price falls below what I previously bought as value add further to my positions. I am waiting for a wider market recovery which I see happening late Quarter 1 next year before I start to generate any profits. Patience is key when playing the long game.
Nothing's wrong with adding your portfolio when there are available cheaper coins but that's only applicable if you have so many funds reserved. What if it continues to be like that as what is happening now? How long can you do this. I suggest to really try day trading too even with a very small amount.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:09:04 PM

Well i understand this might sound awkward to an extent but the truth must be told. I used to be among those who cry and weep as a result of the bear market, But this period have taught me a lot in the cryptocurrency space. I am not ashamed to say i got a consideration good reward from participating in numerous Bounty. Thereafter most times the token i got from this Bounty dropped in price and value almost immediately after listing in exchange.

What Did I Do?
Instead of waiting for imaginary pump to occur, i study the market, trade with those token and successfully i have been able to double my token and at the same time double my reward with considerable profits made from trading such tokens.

This is a call to everyone out there, either Investors, Bounty Participants as the case maybe or traders. Instead of crying daily or keep checking your portfolio to see how easy it is for tokens in your disposal dip in price, you can actually carry out this trade an make some good profits. The earlier you learn how to trade the better it will be to save those digital assets of Yours. Because it is possible for you to trade those token, take out your profit and still have an equivalent amount of that token.

Remember, this is not a financial advise nor neither am i a financial adviser. Just trying to point out what has been working for me and i have been able to do it multiple times and cash out my profits during the bear markets.

All The Best Guys  Cool
It is necessary to get positive moments from any situation. This fall has taught many how to behave. If you have learned from your mistakes, then draw conclusions and move on.

Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Aside from the bounty campaign which has already profitting the members of the forum ,the traders , which buy and sell immediately the tokens and coins might as well profit for this 2018 bear market season, the investors who previously buy cheaper coins , may also profits ,if they have dump their coins earlier as the bear market worsen so much.

If you predict a fall in the market in the near future, I think it would be best to provide or share with us the data that you are trying to share with us today. Surely you can only say that we know nothing.
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

You guys are pretty rare all I ready is whipping of girls, who want for BTC to become great again, but it does not happen to appear in the nearest future. Fortunatelly for all of us, we still can use own brain to analyze the market and make right descisions. That is all I can to say.
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:22:32 PM

-snipe

You're right. In a falling market, you can make great money doing cryptocurrency trading on a daily basis. It all depends on your knowledge and experience.
kjn311

Activity: 319

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:23:17 AM

What Did I Do?

All The Best Guys  Cool

Several weeks ago I noticed topic of person, who was comparing learning learning an earning and now I understand that he was completely right. I mean that people without knowledge and without willing to learn are unable to earn any profit in current market coniditions. I consider that it is pretty fair.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:29:08 AM

You're right. In a falling market, you can make great money doing cryptocurrency trading on a daily basis. It all depends on your knowledge and experience.
Day traders are making enough if they have been with this for a very long time.

What's good with trading crypto's, there's no closing and opening time. You can trade all day long and wait for some small pumps that you can ride and take the chance of buying if there are small dips. By doing this, you can make few or much depending on your strategy and decision making during this bear market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:34:24 AM

such a nice trick to get profit among the bad market this year, and tq for sharing your trick but honestly its just too late now, but again thanks for sharing sir.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:55:31 PM

You guys are pretty rare all I ready is whipping of girls, who want for BTC to become great again, but it does not happen to appear in the nearest future. Fortunatelly for all of us, we still can use own brain to analyze the market and make right descisions. That is all I can to say.
I am afraid that many people do not understand how to approach the analysis of the market correctly, this is a very fashionable phrase today, but in general very few people can correctly identify this situation, everything is simple, the only thing is how to approach this correctly.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: