Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Profits In 2018 Bear Market  (Read 2233 times)
gunhell16

Activity: 1694
Merit: 476

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:57:44 PM

If you sold all your belongings before and you are now collecting again then congratulations.
2nd half of 2018 is much worse than the first half, i sold most of my holds before the last half starts and now...
I am buying before the year ends and wait for 2019.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hudora

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

It is really a pleasure to understand that you guys do exist. We can turn the table of the current market situation slighlty all we need to do now is move on and wait for better things to come. All our skills and attemtps will be rewarded by several times. Learn and earn.
Moxivuki

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:28:32 AM

You are right, encrypted transactions need to change strategies based on daily market trends. I don't think that all crypto of HODL is a good strategy, because the long-term bear market will make such a strategy suffer a lot!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:37:03 AM

You guys are pretty rare all I ready is whipping of girls, who want for BTC to become great again, but it does not happen to appear in the nearest future. Fortunatelly for all of us, we still can use own brain to analyze the market and make right descisions. That is all I can to say.
I am afraid that many people do not understand how to approach the analysis of the market correctly, this is a very fashionable phrase today, but in general very few people can correctly identify this situation, everything is simple, the only thing is how to approach this correctly.
A person's point of view of a theory will be different, they will do things that they have understood but when they do practice there are new things that they do. Clearly, for anyone who has previously read and understood the theory of how to predict cryptocurrency prices, they will actually make sales and purchases or even predictions based on theory.
smoker36

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Nobody wants to go the hard way. A lot of people came to the cryptocurrency world in times, when just looking for new options was good enough. They do not know how to trade and how to make changes in their lives, so all we can wait from them is wasting the time and money.
Nivelir

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:10:51 PM

It is really a pleasure to understand that you guys do exist. We can turn the table of the current market situation slighlty all we need to do now is move on and wait for better things to come. All our skills and attemtps will be rewarded by several times. Learn and earn.
It’s harder and harder to do this, because today there’s really a big opportunity for that, to study today is a completely normal process, when in general the whole market is being manipulated today.
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:44:52 PM

The main point of your post is not to sit and wait for something. You need to do it yourself and look for ways to make money.
So it was always. Someone is only able to make bounty campaigns, and someone has earned money on a bounty campaign and goes on to increase his capital in trade.

Nivelir

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

The main point of your post is not to sit and wait for something. You need to do it yourself and look for ways to make money.
So it was always. Someone is only able to make bounty campaigns, and someone has earned money on a bounty campaign and goes on to increase his capital in trade.
The approaches are really completely different, you are right. But today, it’s also not necessary to give up; today there are great opportunities for those who are not familiar with cryptocurrency at all. Surely, you can only say that you need to act.
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:24:44 PM

You guys are pretty rare all I ready is whipping of girls, who want for BTC to become great again, but it does not happen to appear in the nearest future. Fortunatelly for all of us, we still can use own brain to analyze the market and make right descisions. That is all I can to say.
I am afraid that many people do not understand how to approach the analysis of the market correctly, this is a very fashionable phrase today, but in general very few people can correctly identify this situation, everything is simple, the only thing is how to approach this correctly.

You are right, man. Only a small percentage of people, who deal with the cryptocurrencies have this understanding. Probably, if they knew it, they would avoid losses even during this bear market time.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:25:33 PM

The scheme described by the author of the topic is quite worthy of attention for someone who has the experience and skills of trading, for such a person it is actually possible to repeatedly increase the size of his deposit in a short time, but this is associated with great risks if you have not so much experience.
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:54:41 PM

It is not always possible to guess, especially with tokens. If you trade, then it is better to have more stable coins, because trading tokens, you can sell them at a good price, but after a couple of hours their price can grow strongly and will not fall to the level below and you will not be able to buy cheaper.

other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:37:30 PM

I read a few books about markets, which I conclude that. When you notice any market that has a bubble, wait until it explodes and with your money. Invest in it, surely after the decline, it will come back
Nivelir

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:15:41 PM

You are right, man. Only a small percentage of people, who deal with the cryptocurrencies have this understanding. Probably, if they knew it, they would avoid losses even during this bear market time.

Thank you for writing everything this way today. I still hope that people will come to their senses and stop quitting this topic all the time and really start a good job on the project. This is a great need.
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:31:09 PM

At this difficult time for us in the world of cryptocurrency, everyone survives as much as you can and you are an example for those who are discouraged.
caffu chino

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:12:24 PM

the only advantage I see in the bear market is that we can buy cheaply. lots of altcoins whose prices fall and that are advantages that we rarely find.

even so if we buy now, we have to wait for a long time until we can make a profit.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:50:51 PM

the only advantage I see in the bear market is that we can buy cheaply. lots of altcoins whose prices fall and that are advantages that we rarely find.

even so if we buy now, we have to wait for a long time until we can make a profit.

I do agree with you, the main advantage of a bear market is that you get to buy good coins very cheap and shake out the projects and give life to good ones to survive. And people always talk about trading, when you make a profit in trading someone else is in loss, so anyone that is not technically savvy in trading should not trade, this is my golden advice

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:59:40 PM

before buying a coin it's better to examine it first whether the coins we buy can give us profit in a short time, market situation currently bad , does not mean we have to wait long to get a profit

jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 07:10:33 PM

If you sold all your belongings before and you are now collecting again then congratulations.
2nd half of 2018 is much worse than the first half, i sold most of my holds before the last half starts and now...
I am buying before the year ends and wait for 2019.
It is really good thing for an investor but as an community this may bring end of bitcoin at any time when people following this strategy everywhere that is why we should hold more to recover the prices much faster.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
BTCreward

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:18:13 PM

Profit can be obtained in a falling market, but most people here do not know how to trade and they are here only because they either invest in cryptocurrencies in the long term, or participate in bounty companies in order to invest in the long term.

chenczane

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

I think the best way to earn this year is by trading on a short term basis. A lot of people has failed already because the market suddenly drops. There are a lot of opportunities to sell before the incident happened but they refused and let go of the opportunity (I am part of this). Even you are only earning small amounts on short trades, I think its still better than losing more than 50% of you assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: