Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Is Dumping, What can we do ?  (Read 1055 times)
maslovta

Activity: 3
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

I will suggest you not to panic sell. This is because the market will surely recover in coming months.
VaLeRaaa

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:34:27 PM

I will suggest you not to panic sell. This is because the market will surely recover in coming months.

There is such an opinion and it has the right to exist.
Why the Bitcoin Price Could Take a Very Long Time to Reach All-Time High Again.
Throughout the past eleven months, the Bitcoin price has dropped from $19,500 to $3,000, by nearly 85 percent.

The dominant cryptocurrency fell by 85 percent on average in its four past major corrections, so a similar drop from its all-time high was expected by many investors.

But, according to Bitcoin and technology researcher Boris Hristov, this bear market could potentially last significantly longer than previous corrections.
https://www.ccn.com/why-the-bitcoin-price-could-take-a-very-long-time-to-reach-all-time-high-again/

normanz
Copper Member

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:02:26 PM

I do nothing but hold and be patient, the market is too complicated to make choices. Sales will only be current losses, because the current price is too low to press the sell button.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:38:16 PM

It depends on what you want and your believe but to me i think it is time to invest more and not sell. people are still buying why not hold yours too.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
dimerasd

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:43:53 PM

Now Bitcoin is being withdrawn from the OTC market and selling on the stock exchange, even before everything, before launching bakkt, the course sank, soon we will go to growth
delphic

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:52:02 PM

Despite the red market, all my friends are actively buying.Sell now extremely profitable, the transaction will be in the red.Buy of course, too scary.Or maybe it's a good Shas?) Time will tell.Nothing ventured, nothing gained.Need to buy.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:56:05 PM

I recommend buying.Selling now is definitely not the time.By shopping, we will support bitcoin and help it to rise higher.Maybe next year it will shoot up again and you will regret that you are not bought now.I'd buy it if I were you.Now there are good chances to finish the transaction.

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:05:10 PM

I don't know what's the reason. BTC is going down from the first of 2018 with some bad news. But i think this is the best time for investing in BTC. It should be noted that the price of BTC went down from it's ATH like this in 2012.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 07:27:10 PM

The bear markets are good to improve distribution, otherwise it will be stuck in limited numbers of wallets who invested early, and no-one else can get in. Now you can all buy before the bull run starts.

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
rosemary4u

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:32:49 PM

There are many speculations that is affecting the dumping of bitcoin including  the issues with bitcoin cash forking and many other factors. I believe what we can do at the moment as the crypto market is red is to stay focused and not panic.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:37:18 PM

What is mean reason for bitcoin dumping and can we do now, can we buy bitcoin or sales. Please advise me any one. Help me your support.

The market situation is ambiguous
But there are some grounds that people who believe in crypto knows
- We are close to the bottom or have already - reached it
- Buying is in stages
- Follow the news closely

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:48:53 PM

The only thing that we can do at the moment is to hold our horses.
I would not sell a single coin at this ridiculous price, that is why the best thing that you can do is to keep buying all the coins that you can.

Obviously that the best ones are Bitcoin, ethereum, and probably a few other mores, but the most safe coin is always going to be Bitcoin.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:54:13 PM

I think that now you need to invest in Bitcoin in the long-term in the hope that you will be able to earn good money

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:06:03 PM

well you are too late to literary everything!

the "dump" happened and is over now.
the bottom of the "dump" was reached and has been long gone too.
buying should be at the bottom of a dip like that which means you are too late.

right now we are in the recovery / nobody knows what the hell is going on phase of it!
all we know is that bitcoin will surely rise in long term and this manipulation state will end soon.
Well it is not late to invest, price not recovers yet. We do not know by how much it increase before it dumps again but better to prepare for it. It is depend when we are going to take the risks. Chances is always there bug do not take long for you not to regret the time that passed for doubting your decisions. Price will going to increase and be part of those who hold and wait for better profit.

rodskee

Activity: 2394
Merit: 198

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:14:29 PM

Bitcoin now is stay at their price after he reach the bottom of dropping
But i don't know if they have another dumping before end of the year
If have an huge amount of bitcoin or altcoins i advise just hold and keep it safe
This time is opportunity to buy bitcoin for those people nothing bitcoin in their wallet
Tthis time aren't advisable to to sell bitcoin

Bloodseekers

Activity: 746
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:18:49 PM

What is mean reason for bitcoin dumping and can we do now, can we buy bitcoin or sales. Please advise me any one. Help me your support.
So many reason why bitcoin is dump, like bad news, haters, also no order buy etc, But for bitcoin lovers i think that's not important. If dump, just hold it or buy more because bitcoin is so great as long term investment. My advice at this situation, dont panic. Just hold it, Dont trust with bad news out there about bitcoin
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:30:30 PM

Don't  believed on those negative thinkers that panicking to sell their bitcoin which is you should  think positive and always take a risk because dumping is not permanent  or I mean bitcoin value will become zero but it will rise soon just be patient and trust that  bitcoin  will rise. Just hold and invest more during this term of dumping because if the value rise you will earn but you need to be patient for that.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:13:38 AM

the only thing that we can do is waiting. waiting for the price comes back to normal. and if you have the believer of bitcoin, you can try to buy it more at a low price.

zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:07:30 AM

I think we must not worry if price is in dump. Let us just buy and buy and wait for the price to pump. Don't believe on the false news spreading over the internet that will lead us to panic selling.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:43:38 AM

The main factor that makes the price of bitcoin continues to decline is the number of users who sell their bitcoin, but at this time there is no important factor or cause for every user selling their bitcoin. This is only a market condition that is caused by a bearish market, a price decline that will continually make other users do the same.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: