Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:06:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading  (Read 1140 times)
cryptobulls.exchange (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

Which is more crucial HODL or Short Trading ?
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:53:23 AM

Short trading has high risk than hodl if don't you have a good knowledge of technical analysis. I personally prefer both. Because you can hodl some bags of good coins and you can invest some funds for trading.
antisocial77

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

its up to you.if you are not patient and if you look at the graphic everyday and get stressful dont think about the hodl.if you have time and exp for day trade, you can earn good money.

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
andi_wahid

Activity: 490
Merit: 7

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

this depends on each of you, if you want a bigger advantage if you hold it first and release it at the right time, but if you are afraid of losing, then you should do short trading
novikov433

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:12:34 PM

it is important to learn how to determine the start and end points of the trend.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

It all depends on your time frame, if you're a hodler or put in another term,a long term trader,then you aren't really looking for little rise,rather you're hell bent on storing your coins for a long time in expectation of a somewhat huge rise in the price..
But if you're a short term or put in another term,a day trader you're always actively trading and always on the lookout for a rise in order to maximize profits...
Both are profitable,it just depends on which suits you based on your income,time available to you,profit you intend to make,capital etc
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:30:09 PM

The market currently is not favorable for holding for long term but if you are expert and can trade within short time, then trading is more prefarable than holding which will see your asset reducing day by day.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 10:36:43 PM

Depends on how patient you are willing to be in order to get returns... i could choose to hodl and wait for at least 2 years so that i can cash out. Most people that are whining about the bearish trend are those who bought coins when the market was soaring high and now they are just in losses

The market currently is not favorable for holding for long term but if you are expert and can trade within short time, then trading is more prefarable than holding which will see your asset reducing day by day.

It is favorable, Those who are buying coins right now will see it as a good decision they made if the market had another excellent bullish run in the next 12 months... so what you should know is that opportunity presents it'self in different forms

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 11:27:27 PM

the truth be told, there is no articular advice on which to participate in whether trading or holding of the coins as it is known that the market has its volatility but you have to do your own research but if i was to spare you my own idea on the matter. trading increases the number of tokens you own while holding only keeps you sure and under guarantee that your fixed tokens are with you

Wong Kalong

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:23:42 AM

If both of them are profitable, of course, both of them are also important, between hold and short-term trading. Long-term restraints such as bitcoin and for altcoin can be used for short-term trading. Surely it will be fun to play in the market with varying levels of value.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:38:37 AM

It really depends how experienced you are at trading IMO, though the situation is also relevant. If you're not experienced at trading, I would not try to trade in the short term but just HODL, and if you feel comfortable enough that you feel you can trade and make a profit, then by all means go for it. HODLing is always a valid option in crypto, and you don't always have to be trading. Both methods work in the end, but it's down to how you execute them that determines if you're going to make a profit in the end or not.
babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:07:23 AM

What altcoin do you have now? or do you have some bitcoin?
it all depends on your beliefs, if you are good at analyzing prices, then there is no harm in doing short-term trading, but if you are not so sure about your trading capabilities then you are better off holding
gtcms
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 10:11:24 AM

It depends only on what you prefer.
But the best option is hodl... and hedge your crypto assets by shorting derivatives while market is in downtrend. In this way you will earn more money in long term Smiley

BitSeven.com - Leverage trading up to 100x /// https://www.bitseven.com
Greed Dev

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:58:09 AM

In my opinion, short term trading is the best strategy to make money in this market. Everybody is making money through the volatility of the crypto market. So long-term holding will not benefit us. We will miss many good opportunities to get rich.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Elli022

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:35:37 PM

It depends on the Trading trend what is going on, you can hodl it when needed also strt trading when it goes up!
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:18:25 PM

That depends on how much knowledge you know. Both fields have weakness and might be crucial depending on your strategy or how you understand the situation. Short trading can be crucial of you don't focus while in the business or having doubts when to sell, buy and also on how you control your emotions. Holding will be crucial if you are not updated with the project and also don't set a proper expectaion when to sell it. In this industry, knowledge is always the key.
Rightchoice

Activity: 347

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:20:56 PM

I will prefer doing Forex trading any day of the week, I feel it’s too risky to hodl it because you just can’t do much at all. So, there is where trading is so much BETTER and rewarding. But of course, this too requires planning and then executing it.

I do that nicely with FreshForex through their 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus, which gives me the luxury to play myself freely and able to gain well from it as well.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:23:10 AM

At this time short trading is better than hold. If you use short method it will not wasting time and only use small capital from your asset, lost can be use to fix your strategy. Short term period can we call learn step to know range to decides stop loss and take profit point. Hold only for long term period if you use it need more time, big fund and also you'll face scam coin risk. I already answer and I'll let you chose, good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

for now the better way is short trading, because if you hold some coin that can be worse after 1 or 2 month.
play short, buy now sell about 1 day or just in few hours, dont hold to long.
im stop all activity trading from dec until i see good news about crypto.
Yaddady

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:07:56 AM

If you aren't well versed in trading and have sound knowledge of Technical Analysis, I won't advise you to bother venturing into short trading. You stand a huge risk of losing so much within a short while. I'll advise you to hodl (good coins, the top 10 coins in my opinion) for now as even the experienced trading are losing money due to the unstable nature of the market at the moment.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: