Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:07:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's The Loser Here?  (Read 2187 times)
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:49:42 AM

I believe that the losses is the person who sell thier asset in a very low price. If we are going to take a look back on the crypto history we can all see that the people who gain a lot of profit is the person who hold thier asset even in a huge dip. We really need to have more patience in crypto because everytime it will change and if we can't hold it we Can maybe lose a huge amount of profit.
Loser are those who keep doubting bitcoin, leave the market, and waiting for the price to increase but holding nothing they going to worth when it happen. When you keep losing what you hold before the price dip, it is time to buy another volume for you to earn and trade it on the market.

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:53:28 AM

In my opinion. many crypto users have failed and lost the trade this time. the price of crypto has dropped considerably and is beyond the predictions of crypto experts. everyone suffered a defeat this time including me. I have lost several assets because the crypto price has not improved. but we must still be sure that the crypto future is still good.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:53:59 AM

Looking at the market situation lately which tends to decrease makes everyone think of selling their coins. But for some people or investors the market situation is like being used to invest their assets in Bitcoin in hopes of gaining profits when prices increase. For myself this situation is a test of our patience to survive.
Zin-Zang

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

Killing Lightning Network with a 51% Ignore attack

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/

Chinese Miners are short selling , price is going way lower than $3000.
https://www.trustnodes.com/2018/12/06/chinese-miners-have-become-the-biggest-crypto-short-sellers-says-local-media

I was Red Tagged because Lauda Blows Theymos to get back on DT
The rest are just lauda's personal butt monkeys=> Hhampuz , Vod, TMAN , achow101
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

Normally, the losers are those who will decide to sell their bitcoin at this market undesirable momentum most specially if they avail bitcoin when it was 5k or 15k. Maybe this is the right time to wait patiently and buy more bitcoin as much as you can if you have enough money to invest more. Btc is for long term holding purposely to earn big profit once bull run occur. I also believe that once the person sell his/her bitcoin are in great needs to survive whatsoever his situation.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:12:56 AM

the loser here is people that dont believe anymore with bitcoin, and they choose to quit from bitcoin world because they afraid the price of bitcoin is dropping more and more again

cassander

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

nobody still "believes" in bitcoin. this was just a trend. When you go outside (I mean, people not registered on this forum), you will get the real market and interest towards bitcoin.
BTC "evangelists" stated that BTC is inflationary thus can only "increase" in capitalisation
Simple proof that this is foolish is that now, hundreds of dead cryptos are just the same definition. And just worth few cents..
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:29:22 AM

maybe some people who the loser here will leave the crypto world because they are not sure about the future of cryptocurrency, I see people who have loser will definitely stop and don't want to use Bitcoin. I personally am not afraid of the current crypto market condition because I still believe that the price of Bitcoin will soon rise again. the losers will definitely retreat and the winners will stay here.
Dana-pasar

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:29:13 PM

those who are losers are those who retreat during war, that is when the value of bitcoin is falling, and he is pessimistic that eventually leaves Bitcoin without getting anything

[tengah] [url = https: //www.4art-technologies.com] ═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES [/ b] ═══▦▦═══
 ICO TOKEN SALE IS SEKARANG BUKA UNTUK INVESTOR [
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:51:00 PM

As long as the bitcoin still active theres a chance for all bitcoin holders to stay, there is chance to increase the price, but we do not know yet if when. just like the past few years since the bitcoin was dropped but it did rise more than it might have been, you will lose if you do not believe in bitcoin that it will rise again.
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:16:50 PM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/
The real loser in bitcoin are the ones who give up and leave bitcoin just because of this situation. They dont even think that this kind of happening is usual , they thought it is the end even though its not. They lose the game just because of lack of patience. They probably regret it by now.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

Bitcoin won't end this year, bitcoin can still grow again. Bad conditions are not the right time to sell because the losses that will be obtained, the market will not be destroyed easily, calm and holding it back can be an opportunity to profit.

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:25:31 PM

I believe that the losses is the person who sell thier asset in a very low price. If we are going to take a look back on the crypto history we can all see that the people who gain a lot of profit is the person who hold thier asset even in a huge dip. We really need to have more patience in crypto because everytime it will change and if we can't hold it we Can maybe lose a huge amount of profit.
Right, some investor's they panic right away when they see the value decreasing in the market they can't think twice they sell there assets right away. They don't have patients to wait that's why they loss  there assets.  Investing in cryptocurrency the risk is always there, the value it change anytime that's why we need more patients to gain more profit

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

ofcourse panic sellers are loser here and after this correction we will see bitcoin and other crypto will definately going to rebound and panic seller will cry.this year its very bad year but definately 2019 will be crypto year.

tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Whichever price it gets to,  we will come back strong.  So many predictions about the price fall which is not so good. we can't really say the reason for the fall is this and this but now we are in it. Losers here will be categorised in different stages.  Those that bought high,  those that were buying the dip,  those that refused to take profit at high price.  I believe everyone will have one or two things to say about those categories. 
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:47:05 PM

Now a days maximum investors in cryptocurrency market caps are loser because market is 75% less than what was 6 Months ago. I am facing a huge amount of losses.
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:43:15 PM

It is too early to consider ourself losers. It is not the first time bitcoin goes down. May be a little more patience and a little less panicking.
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:59:39 PM

Those who have felt like a failure and give up on investments that deserve to be called losers. The situation of bitcoin is now not much different than it was in 2014, but bitcoin is still able to touch its highest point at the end of 2017, which proves that the condition of bitcoin is now still feasible to rise like when conditions at the end of 2017
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:02:34 PM

Losses suffered by all who did not go to Fiat at higher prices! And no matter how you say that until you sell you have not lost - I will NEVER agree with you!
That a lot of money you saved without selling altcoins that even six months ago cost 10 times more than today? It is necessary to fix losses and it is correct. The price for which you bought your tugriks may never come back and you sit and wait 20 years when all return..
I am a supporter of another theory - the theory of fixing losses (recognition) and trade on new prices.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Michael Auger

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:36:16 PM

I lose my 45$ with a people on facebook to buying btc.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: