Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's The Loser Here?  (Read 2187 times)
mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

a good view :  https://www.ccn.com/bitcoin-is-a-dead-man-walking-claims-creative-planning-cio/
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Compiler

Activity: 434
Merit: 86

Community Manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:41:40 PM

Solo llegas a invertir si pierdes dinero, es decir, "mal vendes" si tu te lo guardas, tienes paciencia, y por suerte no necesitas ese dinero invertido, puedes simplemente aguantar hasta que todo vuelva a la normalidad, o incluso a ganar más de lo que invertiste. A no ser que lo hayas invertido cuando el BTC estuviese a $20,000...

fianaindriati

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:22:27 PM

It is too early to consider ourself losers. It is not the first time bitcoin goes down. May be a little more patience and a little less panicking.

I think the person who is called the loser is for people who are currently retreating, because the situation that happened to Bitcoin so they immediately backed away. even though the btc could have increased again but they were afraid of the decline that was happening at this time.
Elerntta

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:49:50 PM

You will not lose if you continue to hold your bitcoins and adhere to a long-term investment strategy. Yes, falling prices make every investor nervous, but selling your coins now, when the price is so low and continues to fall - absolutely no way.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
FedorIzmailov

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:51:59 PM

I am sure that we will see Bitcoin and at a lower price, but do not forget that in the future it will grow very well in price
jho0810

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:57:48 PM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/
Maybe but it's hard to say right now of any speculation price. Whales are playing in the market and I know that person don't want too to drop in the lowest price. Let see and wait what will be happen but as of now we can buying a lowest price.

https://usdq.platinum.fund/
Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀  $1MLN BOUNTY POOL  ///JOIN///  ▀█
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:07:55 PM

You know, I think it's too early to say that we lost or won, because bitcoin has not died, it continues to develop and its price also continues to develop. And Yes, I also consider the price drop to be a kind of development, because such a movement suggests that the technology itself continues to live and function.

Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:15:27 PM

Of course, if you start now to succumb to the general panic to sell your BTC, ETH and other coins, you will find yourself in the losers. But all investors now say that you should not sell your coins, it is absolutely unprofitable for you. But if you are completely disappointed in bitcoin, then you can get out of the game, but it seems to me that the most interesting is ahead.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
tiktak89

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:20:56 PM

No one will like that the investment in which you have invested a lot of money is now rapidly falling in price. But I think that we have nothing to fear and the prospects of bitcoin are still real, we can believe in them and hope for them. Therefore, it is too early to classify yourself as a loser. Bitcoin development continues, which means its main success is ahead.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Marbelli

Activity: 182

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

Nothing wrong with that. if you believe in the perspective of bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general, do not worry

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:03:47 PM

I think it will depend on what you wanted from bitcoin, I always consider the value of speculative bitcoin, so I never risk more than I'm willing to lose, it's normal that these things happen with such new technologies, but we should not deny the real usefulness of the blockchain, so if you trust that, you will not have problems in dark times.

ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:19:51 AM

i think that the real loser are those who buy their bitcoin in a specific price and sell right away with no profit, a sure deficit lose of money is a loser. When you invest and the price is falling, just be calm and you can also keep your coins for future investments, maybe its price comeback for a year, so in this type of situation that the market is down, we should wait the right time to sell it so that we can earn profit and don't be losers.
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:30:38 AM

the loser is those who are too greedy when investing in the bitcoin market, and are impatient when the bitcoin market experiences a bad situation. what is in the minds of these people is only a profit of money. there is no in-depth analysis and readiness for any risks that can occur. the crypto market as a whole is indeed going through difficult times this year, so patience and caution in using investment capital must be increased.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:33:20 AM

I am sure that we will see Bitcoin and at a lower price, but do not forget that in the future it will grow very well in price

That is why, we already knew who is the loser here.

A lot of people are saying that Bitcoin is dead, that Bitcoin will not rise again after this dump and it is still not pumping for almost in the upcoming new year. But if you will be thinking of it, the price is low and a lot of people are still wanting to invest on cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin so the loser here is the investors that sold their BTCs now instead of holding them for good.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:34:53 AM

I agree that in December, we see Bitcoin support nearly $3000 level but this crypto market is unpredictable and no one knows where market will goes. May be it will down from described level or may be it will cross its previous high.
So i don't think so that here anyone is loser, because we all knows that market is down, but those who are still holding their coins in this downfall market's, they will definitely again comes in profit, when this crypto market will rise again.
But those who is selling their coins in panic mood after seeing this bearish market then we can say them a loser because their lost fund can never been recovered. 
But after seeing experts opinions, that Bitcoin's future is very bright and it will again touch its new highs, after hear this i still holding my portfolio coins.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:09:31 AM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/

Remember December 22 2017 started to go down. I this December 22 2018 is the time to start and give a big surprised to all users and investors that situation before is making vise versa after a few days, we are looking forward on that guys...
Qwerty0524

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:14:15 AM

Bitcoin can not fall for so long, sooner or later it will grow
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:03:20 AM

That is why, we already knew who is the loser here.

A lot of people are saying that Bitcoin is dead, that Bitcoin will not rise again after this dump and it is still not pumping for almost in the upcoming new year. But if you will be thinking of it, the price is low and a lot of people are still wanting to invest on cryptocurrencies especially Bitcoin so the loser here is the investors that sold their BTCs now instead of holding them for good.
Investment and trading carries a certain level of risk and losses so it's very important that we have self-control and self- discipline. If you want to succeed, you have to be open to possibilities and take actions positively. I consider losers as those people who are impatient and are very negative about certain situations. Life's like that, learn to deal with it constructively. Learn to evaluate yourself, know your strengths and weaknesses. Learn to set plans, goals, and know your priorities. Stay hopeful and be positive! We should also learn to realize that it would not have stayed longer and stronger if it has not delivered well. Bitcoin may not be at its best sometimes but I don't think it's going to die, stay hopeful, it will continue to prosper.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:01:39 AM

Most likely it will be so, the big players this year want to punch bottom after bottom and no one will be able to prevent it, so you shouldn’t call someone a loser because every person I think has lost money on cryptocurrency and more than once, even experienced people who have experience in this area for many years has been losing money now and if you dont know what to do, so just hold on and hope for the best.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 10:00:51 AM

Well, that is the scenario that is more likely to happen. We didn't see the "History repeat itself" scenario where price of Bitcoin spiked in the last 3 months of 2017 but we saw the reverse of it.

For me, I think the biggest loser here is those investors who bought at near $20000 and then sold it at a lower price. If you bought at that price and until now you are holding it, you are not losing and there is a chance that you can gain profit. You just need to accumulate more Bitcoin and then average down.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██