Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:38:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's The Loser Here?  (Read 2187 times)
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:32:07 PM

The loser will be the investors because to now their investment are being down. And this is the reason why they loss because it is already when they will sell their holdings at a low market price due to bad market for cryptocurrency. I just hope that one day cryptocurrency will be gone good again just like the other year.
If you want to obtain profits like those that people got during the last year then you need to invest in the market when the price is low, and coincidentally that is what it is happening now, many do not see it but those that got the biggest profits during the last year were those which invested in the market months or even years before the bull market materialized.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:12:51 PM

The loser will be the investors because to now their investment are being down. And this is the reason why they loss because it is already when they will sell their holdings at a low market price due to bad market for cryptocurrency. I just hope that one day cryptocurrency will be gone good again just like the other year.
If you want to obtain profits like those that people got during the last year then you need to invest in the market when the price is low, and coincidentally that is what it is happening now, many do not see it but those that got the biggest profits during the last year were those which invested in the market months or even years before the bull market materialized.
Right.I agree.Making profits in bitcoin is not just an overnight process.Most of the time you have to hold your coins in a very long time so you will earn huge profits once you see the price reaching its peak already.So patience would still be the best virtue in trading.If you're not willing to wait for the perfect time,then you will surely lose in trading.

Jackolantern

Activity: 321
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

I think that the loser is the one who sells btc now, to my mind, it is better to keep it storing in the hard wallet. I think it is possible to use it as the great investment now and later

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:04:21 PM

The loss comes when you can't hold when the price was low because you were carried by your uncontrolled emotion. It’s an obstacle to overcome so you can pass thru losses and gain profits when the price is high that's when your patience is paid off.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
kelz1
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:46:53 PM

It didn't hit $3000 so it appears the info in the OP was wrong. Not to say it won't head there by the end of the year, market has fallen today but it might recover when business is back to normal

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 12:46:45 AM

Then my buddy watch well and I hope this can not be possible. I know things seems unpredictable now but going 3K by end of December will really put a lot into fear and panic but let us not give up even if this prediction comes to pass but rather let us look up to the good picture and not lose hope.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:13:00 AM

Current price of bitcoin is $3800+ and i think it will still go up maybe it will close at $4.5k at the end of December. Well the loser of course are the ones who sold at loss and cannot patiently wait until the bulls back, we are in a bear market and the holder wins in the longrun.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:03:56 AM

Well i think the loser is the people who can get easily panic  by the great dip. If we are going to make a decision on crypto market we need to be sure to our self because crypto is really a risky type of investment. Crypto is really a type of asset that is not really a joke, it is a type of asset that we can also get loss if we don't have a great big patience to wait for the very best time to sell. Most of the loser in crypto is the people who don't really even have a patience and sell thier asset on dip because they are afraid to loss due to the continuous dropping of crypto price.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:16:40 AM

Many have no knowledge about the fundamentals of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies they just went on to creating a personal wallet in the web and bought bitcoin never knowing the volatility of cryptocurrency. Many have lost and raised the white flag on crpto and swear not to return in the cryptocurrency investments. They are the ones who lost because they have already given up their dreams because of disappointment and postponed expectations.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:45:42 AM

Well i think the loser is the people who can get easily panic  by the great dip. If we are going to make a decision on crypto market we need to be sure to our self because crypto is really a risky type of investment. Crypto is really a type of asset that is not really a joke, it is a type of asset that we can also get loss if we don't have a great big patience to wait for the very best time to sell. Most of the loser in crypto is the people who don't really even have a patience and sell thier asset on dip because they are afraid to loss due to the continuous dropping of crypto price.

I think the loser here are the people who believe in crypto market. But there are lot of investors who make whales and have earned lot of profit by making the value of coins to lower. Fiat currency also made us Loser. These are few reasons make lot of people loser. And also those who sell the coin without holding it also Loser.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:54:29 PM

Prices fall so low because many people panic selling right now, at this situation we must be patient. Make yourself gain profit when prices are high and for that you must be able to hold when prices are low.
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:04:16 PM

I believe that the losses is the person who sell thier asset in a very low price. If we are going to take a look back on the crypto history we can all see that the people who gain a lot of profit is the person who hold thier asset even in a huge dip. We really need to have more patience in crypto because everytime it will change and if we can't hold it we Can maybe lose a huge amount of profit.
And the worst part for all of those people is that not only they are the losers, they do not even know that they are the biggest losers because when they sell they think that they have made the best decision they could, they sell their coins because they do not think the market is going to recover and yet the market is going to recover, the ones that are not going to recover the money that they lost are all of those that sell their coins for such a low price.

And that makes me wonder why they invested in the market in the first place when it should have been clear to them that they did not had what it was needed to succeed in this market, and yet they did invest so it will be interesting to know what they were thinking at the time.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:03:49 PM

I choose to keep holding in the long term for the next year or so, and I don't think about the current price conditions, because I believe the crypto market has the opportunity to grow in the future.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

In General, the author of the topic was right and bitcoin almost dropped to$ 3000, but this does not mean that he did not guess by accident. But before the new year there are still a few days, who knows, maybe we will see a similar cost. Roll Eyes

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:16:21 PM

In General, the author of the topic was right and bitcoin almost dropped to$ 3000, but this does not mean that he did not guess by accident. But before the new year there are still a few days, who knows, maybe we will see a similar cost. Roll Eyes
Never saw the price dropping down to $3,000 or was a very brief drop that I didn't even notice it? All I saw is the price rising back to almost $4,200 and then going back to the current price of $3,800 USD. We know there is like few days left, but the price is likely to go down to $3,000. We might see the price being around $3,700 USD at most.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:05:46 PM

I believe that it will oscillate around 3.5k but I don't think that it is likely to go below 3k or even close to it. It seems that we will have this circulating growth in the months to come. Nothing drastic, two steps forward, one step back and so on. The important thing that this was the worse that we are going to see in the next couple of years. The only question is how long will it take for BTC to recover?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:53:35 PM

I believe that it will oscillate around 3.5k but I don't think that it is likely to go below 3k or even close to it. It seems that we will have this circulating growth in the months to come. Nothing drastic, two steps forward, one step back and so on. The important thing that this was the worse that we are going to see in the next couple of years. The only question is how long will it take for BTC to recover?
That's the question that no one can answer correctly.Because all we have right now are just predictions based from the previous price charts.And even a bull run that was predicted to appear in december is not really happening until now.So for now,holding is still the best option because if we will resort into panic selling because of the fears that the price will go down even lower,then losing is all we've got.

nebiki

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:42:29 AM

I choose to keep holding in the long term for the next year or so, and I don't think about the current price conditions, because I believe the crypto market has the opportunity to grow in the future.
yes indeed it holds until the price rises whether it's when it is very good for the sake of getting a large profit but in my opinion holding back many years feels boring. if it becomes me when the coin is difficult to ride, I prefer to sell it and make a profit even if it's small, the most important thing is not to lose.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
keanne_isaac

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:59:10 AM

With the situation on ground, I'm  seeing Bitcoin at $3000 before the end of December. http://cryptoinfowatch.com/bitcoin-price-performance-show-november-as-the-worst-month-in-7-years/
The loser of course are those who boughr bitcoin at the high price and got panic and sold at a lower price they are  probably the new investors who bought last december 2017 onwards and loss patience to waitthe crypto market to recover.
KAGAWA HATORI

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:15:53 AM

yes indeed it holds until the price rises whether it's when it is very good for the sake of getting a large profit but in my opinion holding back many years feels boring. if it becomes me when the coin is difficult to ride, I prefer to sell it and make a profit even if it's small, the most important thing is not to lose.

If you have small satisfaction, maybe that's what you do, but some people have big dreams and not something small they get. everyone has different thoughts.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: