Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will waves price touch $5 by the end of this 2018?  (Read 1084 times)
Sultanar484 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:14:21 AM

I have seen waves pumped 40% last 24 hours. It can happen. Now, Bitcoin price also going to be good. Most people talking about the next bull run will come as soon as possible. I personally believe waves has a huge potential in the next bull run.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:13:03 AM

I think a surge is good for the waves token and i want to believe that the app for android users has improved their usability and users immensely which led to high demand of wave and increase in price.

I also think 5$ is quite a big ask, but this is crypto currency and another 100% increase in price, will lead to waves at 5$ by year end.
There are further developments, and better prices to come
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:42:27 AM

Waves recently launched apps for android users. This news has an impact on its price. Price already pumped more than 100% last 3 days. Do you think Waves will hit $5 within this December 2018? Please explain your opinion.
I should remind you about that could be a short-term pump. If that was increasing more than 40% in a day and that means if waves will have gotten more than 20% correction on its price.
$5 is not a reasonable value for waves and it doesn't even reach $4
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:29:01 AM

Well, nothing is impossible, but I really can't say whether it will reach that price before this year ends. It's not predictable. But I must say that Waves has been a very good coin, right from time, which has the tendency to increase to that rate. But, I doubt if it will reach that price this year.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Asimmo

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:49:10 AM

To tell the truth, I don`t know what Waves offers to the investors, what other platforms do not offer..
NEO, Stratis, ETH, Komodo..  they all have unique and own characteristics..
What Waves offer better then them?
HardFireMiner

Activity: 872
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:59:21 AM

Smart contracts projects are doomed long-term. Without registering as securities, there is no future for them. Right now, from project with smart contracts, I have only Komodo and Bitcoin Cash ABC(which has wormhole protocol enabling smart contracts). Thinking about selling those if they will be pumped.

█  █  █  █    / / / / / / / /    Play Games, Earn Crypto!         █  █  █    \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \    Start Earning NOW by Playing Mind Improving Games!     █  █  █  █     \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \  Best Crypto Earning Games for Office Workers!       █  █  █  █  Free Withdrawals of BTC, Doge and ETH 
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:01:02 PM

Bitcoin Cash hard fork, BCH price raised. Stellar became a partner with Blockchain.com then Stellar surpassed EOS and BCH to take 4th place on the Coinmarketcap. Waves released new app for Android and its price raised significantly. And now we are waiting for ETH 2.0 to see its price recovers to $500  Huh It is a true market and impacted by "good news".

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Didin

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

depends on the market conditions,,
if the crypto market stay red, i think its hard to be true my friend,,
maybe $3 is a reasonable price for waves until the end of this year  Wink

Sonata.ai      The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────               JOIN WHITELIST               ──────────

WHITEPAPER      ●      FACEBOOK      ●      TWITTER      ●      LINKEDIN      ●      TELEGRAM      ●      MEDIUM      ●      ANN THREAD
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:16:45 PM

In this current market status, I really can't see this happening. A 100% pump in this market condition is a huge thing already and to be honest, it is surprising even with this kind of news, I don't think waves will even touch $3 let alone $5, if we were in normal market status I would say a pump of 300% is pretty much it compared to the news, hmm 300% would still be much.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:28:58 PM

I see Waves in the mould of Lisk with its platform but honestly I can't say if it would get to that $5 level this December considering the way the market is bleeding. But on its own, Waves is a good coin with solid team and use. It's a coin every trader should have a unit of.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
o.ogurlu

Activity: 910
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 12:32:13 PM

No, I don't think the Waves price will reach $ 5 by the end of the year. Waves is one of the coins that I think will rise the most in this market. However, I think until February, the price of waves will  vary between 1.5-3 dollars. After that time the price of waves can rise big.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

I think the reasons for price pump because waves updated mobile wallet, which now enables credit card purchase of Waves that can then be exchanged across the mobile exchange for Bitcoin and a host of other cryptos, Waves is a winner right now while much of the market seems stagnant or worse, I think everything is possible in cryptos, maybe whole market will pump later too
faisaladitya

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

in my opinion, it is difficult if the waves prices touch $ 5 later this year. because the price of waves is not significant in the crypto market. even so far the waves price movements are only stagnant.
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:49:49 PM

I think this is a pump and I don't expect a very long rise. zaen Bitcoin has not yet achieved a stable price, so I don't think there will be a prolonged rise in other altcoins.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 12:51:36 PM

nice to hear that they launched apps for androids and yes the price of waves is already pumped in 100% even this bad situation of the market, but I don't think will hit $5 this month well let's see.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

so far WAV does a pretty good job. its the only coin make profit out of the bear market.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:15:16 PM

in my opinion, it is difficult if the waves prices touch $ 5 later this year. because the price of waves is not significant in the crypto market. even so far the waves price movements are only stagnant.

Does not seem that it can reach to 5$ in just 25 days from now. It is at present 2$ around and even if it reaches 3$ it will be a big thing as almost more than 30% rise in some days is the best you can have it form Waves. Though from last couple of days it is rising a lot but feeling that it can drop as well in coming time.
dewildance

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:26:52 PM

It is funny to hear that. Last year we are dreaming that Waves will hit $100 or more. But now we only hope funniest price. I hope it will rise soon. I don't have too much Waves but I like it.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 01:27:03 PM

Let's not be overhyped about this thing, we all know that waves is a good platform, it is a great project with numerous breakthrough development in the blockchain field. But looking at the cryptocurrency market now, not just waves, even bitcoin is struggle to keep its current price, not to mention it is nearly impossible to reach its all time high. So, I do not say that waves price will not increase, but 5 USD is too much man. It will be so hard for waves to get that price by the end of this year.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: