Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:11:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Next month early January 2019.  (Read 14043 times)
nghiemtamk

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

Etherium is my favourite, it has a great potential that will make an impact in 2019. I believe that ETH will have greater impact on the market in 2019 than BTC. Also, I am into exploring the market and searching for new coins with the potential. The one that I am looking at right now is BTCN. It has an excellent project and people behind the idea. I love who committed their dev team is, they are constantly improving it. It seems to gain quite a community that is pretty active and supportive. So far, BTCN reached CMC in no time, its capitalisation is growing and it is already present in a couple of exchanges. We will see, I will keep supporting it through 2019.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:35:21 PM

I think we can see some growth. Bakkt is ready to start. I'm sure we can see other ETFs from different companies. And it can be some turn-over for market. Maybe global trend will not changed because of world instability but local bull run will be definitely
There are high hopes that Bakkt will be able to pull the entire cryptocurrency world into new opportunities, because today people just invested their insignificant money, which in total turned out to be quite substantial. Therefore, I think it is better to wait
More new updates will lift this industry to rise back again, there's a lots of expectations coming from BAKKT project, if this really succeed surely it will make a big hype to the entire industry bringing crypto to more adoptions out from businesses that will embrace the new system like crypto, needs to focus finding more positive insight to any coin project around the market making your move and invest your money.
That's right, I think that there are still a lot of possible projects about which we just don’t know yet, so now it’s best to start working with cryptocurrencies and learn more about what kind of news we’re waiting for in the future.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:38:42 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley

like always  best projects like iota, neo , eos, bnb are on my track list i am accumulating coins in cheap as much as i can

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

It seems that stable Coins are gaining more and more popularity, now people have a choice in which coins to wait out the fall of the market. Recently introduced, they are already in the top.

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:08:53 PM

My plan is to enjoy the last days of 2018. I spent the whole year thinking about electronic money, I should spend a little bit of time with my family. In the beginning of 2019, I will probably buy ETH. This currency will have a big change early next year.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

Well, the year we are about entering has got so many opportunities yet to be unlocked. Whereas some of these opportunities are already available, due to some good altcoins that are offered at cheat rates.
fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

I think we will tend to experience more of stable coins next year. So, I might have to invest in some great projects because I believe in the market getting stabled next year. Ethereum has also been getting better now. So, I expect more of this nature come next year.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
Agutin

Activity: 560
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:34:03 PM

I bought ethereum for $ 90 and did not regret. I think the price will not be lower. shastichno already sold because I think that there will be a decline lower after a small increase
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:45:51 PM

I bought ethereum for $ 90 and did not regret. I think the price will not be lower. shastichno already sold because I think that there will be a decline lower after a small increase
I think those who did not buy Ethereum for $80 already very much regret such a wonderful missed opportunity to quickly get a decent profit in a short time
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

We are in bearish market and it will be hard to just point on any coin for investing in but it will be nice to stick with most usable coin and very good coin that has a very good potential now to at least have hope to surely bounce like ETH, btc, ltc, xrp , dash , bnb and so other good coin .
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

There will be correction by January, Bitcoin will move back to price closer to $3000 at the early part of the year. It may dump for just few weeks in the month but will never exceed January before it gets closer to $5000 and wont go beyond the price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:30:59 PM

I remember last January as good memories but same feelings will not happen in same month of  next year.  Prices are not volatile like in old days because governmetns will try to hold cryptocurrencies so it will be under the radar.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:52:10 PM

it seems waiting is at the moment the most sensible thing to do. that is why i am waiting to see how the prices will develop on the market. only then i will decide if and how much i will invest or not.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:46:39 PM

I feel the correction is over, there will be a steady growth in the price of Bitcoin and ETH, in 2019, Now is the best time to invest in BTC and ETH, other Altcoin can be consider after researching about the Altcoin, considering there service/product, the team involve and there past track record, several Altcoin willbe extinct even after the correction.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:55:58 PM

What is your best plan, if you look at the uncertain crypto market situation, do you have plans to invest in several altcoins?
what coins do you think will be good in 2019. Thanks. Smiley
it is surely hard to determine which crypto would be able to recover from the continuous market downfall at this moment. Also, the increase is still uncertain for 2019. The idea of a price increase is just pure speculations or predictions of the majority. There is a tendency that the market would still be on downfall in 2019. So let's just hope that the market next year would be way better than this year. Avoid investing at this point, and rather wait for recovery to first occur.

Capt.Morris

Activity: 34
Merit: 62

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:38:45 PM

Next month is crypto dump, January wont bring any magic.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:16:54 PM

I feel the correction is over, there will be a steady growth in the price of Bitcoin and ETH, in 2019, Now is the best time to invest in BTC and ETH, other Altcoin can be consider after researching about the Altcoin, considering there service/product, the team involve and there past track record, several Altcoin willbe extinct even after the correction.
If the crypto currency can show growth within a couple of months of 2019, then we can talk about a possible repetition of 2017, but I expect more stabilization than growth
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:34:40 PM

My plan at the beginning of next year is to sell all the altcoins that I have. due to the declining market conditions lately, I think the price of crypto currencies is difficult to return to in its heyday.
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:05:44 PM

I will stick to the old plan: accumulate bitcoin, ether and ripple. All other actions will be based on the situation. If I see the possibility of earning money on any of the altcoins, then I will gladly take advantage of this.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:12:40 PM

I am waiting for next month january 2019 and I expect that bitcoin and other crypto currency will give the good profit all investors who have been afraid in this year to see the result of crypto.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: