Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:52:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you dreaming to launch your own coin?  (Read 17779 times)
ofKJVb

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:48:54 AM

Truthfully, I wish to let my have ICO propose. Thither is furthermore a exclusive concept that I achieve not wish to unwrap on the other hand in my conclusion the propose desire be in exact close to the entire marketplace from a economic location of opinion! I would make a site on the other hand not deal coins over it. I would move ahead to the strain change and transfered the kitty that was planned representing trading and would deal money over the marketplace at its have cost which desire show in the ordering!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:54:33 AM

No I don't see any reason why I would want to launch my own coin, We already have too many coins around and almost every place that crypto might be needed are already filled, we have coins and tokens already for airport, green energy , rewards ,ads ,traffics etc this is why many coins and tokens with no real use won't survive in the near future

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:32:18 AM

I think I would say yes, that's a legacy I want to have in Cryptocurrency.  But that's still a dream. I am still in the process of thinking what project will I create to help mankind. With the help of some colleagues and some investors, I think it is possible.
It is very good that you think from this point of view, because people need good ideas and their implementations. I hope that you still come up with something interesting and we will take part in your project.
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 06:43:04 AM

actually I dreamed it was just not sure to make it happen. maybe if I want to launch my own coin, of course it also needs a process and challenges that are quite heavy because the severity of the world of coin competition is increasing.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:10:46 AM

If you have a good idea, then go ahead and create your own coin. But you need a lot of funds ready, for marketing and development purposes. And also, you need to build a good team, which composes of people with good reputation who will remain committed to it until the project is completed. If you go ahead without these, then your coin will end up like the thousands of dead or dormant coins which are not traded in any of the exchanges.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:17:12 AM

There are too many coins. I'm dreaming to close the most of them instead.  Smiley
There are lots of alt coins who has had delisted from some exchanges just because its value has not gave a profit to the exchange or to its holder itself. Usually, the coin will got interested by many people because its function and some feature who has different from other alt coins. But now, we can find a lot same feature and function from the new alt coin and of course this will make some investor reluctant to buy it. I don't know what OP's mean but in the cruptocurrency world there is no impossible to happen, someone has an ability to make the coin for himself and can be accepted by many users but it needs a a long process.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 07:40:25 AM

Are you dreaming to launch your own coin and ICO?

How would your project look like? Which problems would be solved?
How would you call it and which abbrevation? (like Bitcoin (BTC))

Would you do a big Bounty and Airdrop to make your project famous?

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley

if its done through ico or ieo, i would rather not, because a raised money from the investors come with great responsibility, if we are talking about of millions of money, so id rather keep out of myself.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:40:54 AM

I'm curious about your plans of creating a new ICO project and your own coin.  Smiley Smiley
I think there is enough solution in crypto space atleast for this century I think no need to start new one . Bounties and airdrops almost no use of now . Better if we want to contribute crypto space create open source project and let community accept it .
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:54:55 AM

I think I would say yes, that's a legacy I want to have in Cryptocurrency.  But that's still a dream. I am still in the process of thinking what project will I create to help mankind. With the help of some colleagues and some investors, I think it is possible.
I think you should let your dream sleep, never wake it, it will be better for you because although crypto is a very popular field and can flourish in the future, people always want to have achievements with it, they all want to create a coin with their name but you should understand that ideas and reality are two different processes, the idea is easy while the reality will be very difficult. Especially the crypto market is rejecting a lot of new crypto, if we don't have enough resources and plans to develop, launch is just a waste of time and our dream will soon fall into the grave

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:59:57 AM

Back in 2017, anyone with sufficiant motivation and skill could make good money creating and marketing a coin, but nowadays what will determine success is use case. We already have plenty of coins out there. What I'd recommend for entrepreneurs is to pick a coin and build on it if they want to make a name for themselves in the industry. There are plenty of solid protocols out there.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:01:10 AM

I am not dreaming of launching my own coin yet. I have suffered a big loss and I am focused at this point on how to recover my loss. So I have participated in bounty campaigns with the hope of recovering the loss. Launching a coin is not a joke. It involves a much effort, a fine and strong team, a definite goal, a big organisation etc. I do not like to deceive investors and others just by launching a coin without much preparations. I may launch my own coin when I will be capable enough.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
sorrros

Activity: 954
Merit: 104

ludenaprotocol.io

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:08:07 AM

Of course that we are all dreaming!
Because we know about all success CEOs like Justin Sun or Vitalik Buterin, they are now among the richest people of the world.

► LudenaProtocol ◄ ♦️ A Gamified Social Platform for Worldwide Gamers ♦️ ► LudenaProtocol ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Instagram|Whitepaper
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:11:10 AM

It's easy to make a smart contract with ethereum and also on other crypto like tron and waves you just need to pay a little amount but the thing is it's hard to make a new coin right now if you are just a simple person who doesn't have enough money to support your project and also you need to gain trust and must be knowledgable how to use blockchain.
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:14:48 AM

previously,I did not think much about it, that it's cool to run my project,and now I understand it is not stupid to run to cut down money,but to really have a quality product that will change people's lives for the best,which will really give impetus and progress to society and the world

coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:04:10 AM

Of course that we are all dreaming!
Because we know about all success CEOs like Justin Sun or Vitalik Buterin, they are now among the richest people of the world.

nope, i never dreaming to launch my own coin,
because its not simple my friend, we should think about economics rules, inflations, technical and many more
wich mean we must have a great team, and get support from the community, and thats not easy for me

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
kangkilokang

Activity: 530
Merit: 10

Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 11:20:16 AM

previously,I did not think much about it, that it's cool to run my project,and now I understand it is not stupid to run to cut down money,but to really have a quality product that will change people's lives for the best,which will really give impetus and progress to society and the world

Progress that can help the community, but it is not as easy as turning the palm of the hand.
Launching your own coin is indeed a good thing and a good inspiration, but of course you have to know a good strategy so that many people are attracted to it.
partnerships are also important so that many are interested, if the product has high appeal, many are interested.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  A New Crypto-Payment Platform  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█ █   [  Telegram  ]   [   Medium   ]   [   ICO Page   ]   [  Facebook  ]   [ Instagram ]   █ █
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 12:41:21 PM

If I will going to launch my own coin, maybe I will going to establish first a gasoline station? I think the best investment would be it, since the price of the petroleum oil is changing over time, why not to mix the volatility of the crypto? I am just wondering what would happen if I made this kind of business.
ukloon

Activity: 798
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:27:44 PM

2 years ago i wish i had set up my own ICO project as it would have been successful no matter what it was. Now however it is hard to attract investors, especially if it is not on an exchange up front like the IEO offerings

dobolspeed3

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:28:36 PM

To make coins by yourself it might be possible, but to develop a project is certainly very difficult and requires a team that is expert in their respective fields. If only dreaming maybe I make coins for payment and is useful for many people. With that, the project might be very useful for me. And I will definitely make a bounty and airdrop program.
dimonarka

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 01:44:56 PM

You have to understand that launching your token is very difficult as there are many factors that need to be taken into account when creating your project and you need a whole team that will deal with the creation of a product as well as solving other important issues of the project and of course you need good investments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: