Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 11:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to invest into alt coin  (Read 2511 times)
qualitywork

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

Surely the bestest time to dive into the world of alt's. All the alts are stuck by the bear moves. So go ahead and grab the deal.

Yes, grabbing chances in this situation is like cryptocurrency is giving offers. The value is dropping everyday also a lot of FUD's spreading rumours like crypto is scam, it will die etc. If we buy coins now and sell when it moves up I am sure we will earn a bunch of profit.

ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:05:06 AM

Many people think that if the price of a cryptocurrency has fallen too deep it means it's the right time to start investing. But in reality this does not always match what has been predicted, even the price can be doubled lower than the previous price. If this really happened, what would you do?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
a d i m u l

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:14:34 AM

Many people think that if the price of a cryptocurrency has fallen too deep it means it's the right time to start investing. But in reality this does not always match what has been predicted, even the price can be doubled lower than the previous price. If this really happened, what would you do?
maybe they think because Etherium is always down and some altcoins have good future prospects, so they say the altcoin invest is better.
capableuwa1
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 26

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:58 AM

Nobody have been able to predict the right time to invest in altcoin because the bear market haven't come to an end yet. But it will be better to do some swinging in trading during this period which is still not advisable unless you have the experience of good trading. In General let's just hope the bear market comes to an end soon.
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:08:07 AM

Many altcoin drop the price very deep and its an opportunity for buying and collect more coin at cheap price. If we believe that cryptomarket will recover, i think condition in market right now is an opportunity to invest more

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
FuryBeast

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:25:17 AM

It's a good time to buy altcoins. All top-10 altcoins are at discount! Btc is also cheap. Wherever you invest, it will bring you money in 1-2 years.
jeremyscott

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

prices have dropped and continue to dip.. is it a wise move?
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

The crypto market is down fall for a long time and some of reputed altcoin like ethereum, ripple , bitcoincash etc are on their cheap price. I think it is a good time to investment in crypto and holding for a long period and I hope that we get a good profit after a waiting. Platin coin (PLC) is a good altcoin before investing study the history of their growth.   
kamudd

Activity: 466

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:39:30 AM

Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck

you choose the right alt to invest my friend
but i think you should think about Cardano and eos too, because both altcoins will be huge in the future my friend
Especially eos, I see the eos platform is currently often used for ICO tokens and I think that will make EOS have a good popularity like ethereum.

leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 10:58:18 AM

I think now is a great time to invest in altcoins, and such prices may not be seen in the next few years. But I would still not hurry to invest all my money, it is likely that the bottom has not yet come. So it's better to wait
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:02:48 AM

Altcoins are having the greatest prices these days and anyone who wants to invest can do it. Choose the strongest altcoins and invest the amount of money you can afford. I am sure you will be happy later when the prices will start to grow.
max65

Activity: 273

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:15:10 AM

Yes its time to invest what altcoins you have planning to invest because the value price will goes in a dip.But we can never pridect that the value price will raise again or not.We are patiently wait until it can recover agin.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:19:40 AM

We dont know exactly its absolutely bottom or not.
If you ready to see more deeps without panic you can invest now and wait when this *** cryptomarket start rise again

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

If it's long term then people must not hesitate. Though if you are just in for the quick buck then probably not now. Just make sure that you are invested in such a good project that will still exist no matter what the market condition is.

supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:53:52 PM

Good time for making new investments. Marker recovering and coins will grow more soon so don't waste your time and do this!
akunta

Activity: 196

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:13:19 PM

Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
it is really fishy situation that is happening. of course it is good time for investing but sometimes i start worrying, will it survive at all? will it worth it? so, difficult situation as we can see! need to be careful

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
bellamente

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:09:21 PM

Do not rush to invest in cheap coins. I think that in the next two months the market will fall by 40% and only then will growth begin.

This is just my opinion, and whether to invest or not is up to you.

DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

But why not take the opportunity when the price is down to make the investment if you know that it will inevitably rise again? We can not see any progress in blockchain technology and improved altcions without giving a chance to new projects. I believe that current hard period that we are in is also keeping away scams and frauds because even they are having a hard time making some money with people being sceptic and extremely cautious. I believe that true cryptoentusiasts that are ready to believe in the block chain and the improvement that it is carrying are investing even now. There are always new projects that are made and that you should check. Take your pick, there are a couple of really good options and projects that are really well written and greatly supported by their developing team. I have selected a project called BTCN that I am looking into for some time now. It has already reached CMC and has a good and wide community that is making extreme efforts to keep it going and support it through the current period.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:24:05 PM

I dont know if now we need to invest in anything, because it looks like soon everything will dissapear, I so much believing in ETH but now I dont know nothing
superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:29 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency market is likely to continue to fall down. Bitcoin will fall, and behind it will fall and other altcoins and so far nothing will change.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: