Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to invest into alt coin  (Read 2509 times)
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:37:13 PM

I think that now is a very difficult time to invest. Now it is better to limit yourself to trading. It is safer if you comply with risk management.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:46:00 PM

I think that now is a very difficult time to invest. Now it is better to limit yourself to trading. It is safer if you comply with risk management.
if we already suffering alot of loss, maybe save our money and dont invest anymore was best choice for us.but we already calculate the risk and believed with the future maybe this best time to invest.

Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

I think we should assess the risk with regards to our portfolio but i think that we should not decrease out activities here in crypto like trading. We need to increase the traffic to lure more people into crypto. If they see that activities here are stagnant then the more they go away.
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:00:05 AM

There is no benchmark when it is right to invest because at any time is the right time to invest, all depends on the readiness of the capital owner to invest their money. But in my opinion the investment in the form of Bitcoin will be more profitable than investment in the form of altcoin, Bitcoin tends to be more stable and has a good future.
transformt

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:02:59 AM

You will never see such low prices for coins, so I assure you that you need to invest right now.

⌜nvest.ai⌟ EMPOWER YOUR INVESTING WITH AI 
Data & analytics for crypto traders and investors. Ready for nvest?
http://nvest.ai/
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:21:43 AM

Altcoins are still there and not forgotten.

But its hard to accept the sad reality if these alts will stumble once bitcoin is ready to fly high. People who have alts will transfer their wealth and all their balances from there to bitcoin and this will make bitcoin great. You can invest to alts now but don't settle and lock yourself there without having bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
maxilopez

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:42:35 AM

I believe that you need to wait until the market recovers and only then can you invest your money in the crypto-valt market

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:43:30 AM

many coins are great for target bought as investment assets is a good thing for this time. many of the coins were debased the ethereum such extraordinary until you reach the lowest price it certainly deserves to be purchased as investment assets. so the opportunity at this time should be put to good use.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
cafechino
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:11:17 AM

Recently the cryptocurrency market has entered a strong bearish phase.market capitalisation has dropped from big price...as the price fell investors fled creating a vicious cycle and a self fulfilling prophecy almost overnight. the most promising and hyped tech became public enemy number one. so now it is really good time for investing in altcoins...
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:23:02 AM

Yes, in my opinion at this time is a good time for investing in altcoin, currently the price of altcoin is still cheap and you can buy some good altcoins and have the potential to make investments, with market conditions like now you have to be patient waiting for the market to stabilize again You can sell your altcoin
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:15:10 AM

Probably this is the right time to invest in altcoins because right now the market was in low in prices of altcoins but be sure you pick up the right altcoins that could give you more profit once the market recover because if you did not pick the right one your capital will be loss.
jubilarian

Activity: 588

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:29:58 AM

Almost altcoins top are downing or rising as bitcoin's price, so we can't know dip point to buy for short but if looking for some altcoins to hold for long, I will buy a part of my fund and buy more when the price is still downing. That's in my opinion now. Wink

tapaibuccok

Activity: 303

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:35:59 AM

Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
it's a good idea, you can make 2-3 times the profit if it explodes, and i also holding some altcoins which in my opinion have great potential such as ethereum and cardano
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:37:53 AM

buy altcoin is currently at least many do. many who utilize these opportunities to buy great coins at a price that is now quite low. This is a great opportunity for those who wish to have a nice little price coin. When the market starts back up then this opportunity may be lost and start Recovery occurs for any price.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:57:06 AM

I disagree. I think it is dangerous to invest in coins other than Bitcoin. Bitcoin may continue to fall, and many altcoins disappear, so now is not a good time to buy coins. No one can predict the price of Bitcoin.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:40:17 AM

Except you are a good market analyst with a very strong emotional control else it is better to wait until market shows an obvious sign of recovery or at least a base is established and we can see a real bottom for the crypto market. It is possible the market would drop further from here or rebound but for a safer landing I would wait to see when market have actually established a new support and I think that should happen when btc should be approaching $2000 level

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:31:07 PM

It's very risky now to invest in alt coin, for now we are lacking the transaction volume ,even Bitcoin are struggling to search for more transaction volume, alt coin conditions are worse because some of them are related to Bitcoin, it's true that now will be the perfect time to buy because almost all of the price is down, but need to pay close attention for the market and the chart to prevent deeper lost

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 01:44:27 PM

now is the best time because all altcoins fall too dip. but there is no guarantee that the bull will run immediately, so invest with small numbers first. if then there is an increase of + 3%, then the possibility of a bull run will happen soon and we can increase our investment.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

I guess only the brave and super risk takers are apt to invest on altcoins ant bitcoin nowadays. Market is worst than i ever imagined. But i have faith that recovery is still very possible.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:48:59 PM

I guess only the brave and super risk takers are apt to invest on altcoins ant bitcoin nowadays. Market is worst than i ever imagined. But i have faith that recovery is still very possible.
not brave and risky, but those who understand that this technology will live and will be used by a lot of people. the digital economy is the economy of the future

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: