Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the time to invest into alt coin  (Read 2509 times)
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:06:12 AM

I personally also wait for the bubble to come from Altcoin. because I invest in altcoin (ETH, ADA, XZC, XRP, WAVES, TRX, STR, DGB, BCH,) I think investing in altcoin is more profitable. when others release their altcoin for BTC, I prefer holding until the BTC really pumps and stabilizes above. because that's when altcoi started it all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 11:41:44 AM

I personally also wait for the bubble to come from Altcoin. because I invest in altcoin (ETH, ADA, XZC, XRP, WAVES, TRX, STR, DGB, BCH,) I think investing in altcoin is more profitable. when others release their altcoin for BTC, I prefer holding until the BTC really pumps and stabilizes above. because that's when altcoi started it all.
it will happen if bitcoin can be stable above after the pump. when what happens is the correction it can be very bad for altcoin. You certainly see it happening in the middle of this year. What happens is the effect of the correction after the bitcoin pump makes the altcoin market worse. I hold Altcoin but I am not waiting for the moment of the pump like you. I make use of whatever happens in the market. if there is a chance then I will sell it.

cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 02:49:35 PM

In crypto platform market will pump and dump at most of the time so we can concentrate three to four altcoin it will easy to maintain any situation. Most of the investors are buy Bitcoin so altcoin is the secondary because of Bitcoin dominance. I hope both are good in crypto trading so we always stay on both the platform.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 07:44:44 PM

I was so naive in 2018 as well, but now I realise that the only right choice was to sell all my alts as soon as possible and to invest all the money into Bitcoin and make profit, even during such a bad market conditions.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 05, 2019, 09:50:59 PM

In crypto platform market will pump and dump at most of the time so we can concentrate three to four altcoin it will easy to maintain any situation. Most of the investors are buy Bitcoin so altcoin is the secondary because of Bitcoin dominance. I hope both are good in crypto trading so we always stay on both the platform.
indeed crypto would and always pump and dump because the type is. but, altcoin is more dump than pump nowadays
you can look at price history then youll know that altcoin is worst now. it is very risky if we invest in altcoin now
bitcoin is better choice than altcoin, bcz it is near from next halving and already increase more than  2 times from its lowest
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 03:21:57 AM

I was so naive in 2018 as well, but now I realise that the only right choice was to sell all my alts as soon as possible and to invest all the money into Bitcoin and make profit, even during such a bad market conditions.
You do not have to sell all altcoins, just multiply the dominance of bitcoins in your investment and also make no mistake in choosing altcoin. because several times I've seen people making the wrong decision in choosing altcoin, whose category is still a long-term investment risk. and obviously this is very detrimental if we are not ready

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 06:34:22 AM

We all make mistakes but what is important is we learn from our mistake.

You are not the only one who make a bad decision, a lot of us failed after the bull run, we thought the bleed would stop but it didn't in fact it result to a cheap price for the altcoins market, I'm saying cheap price because the current price still has value and potential, so buying if we still have the capacity will always be viewed as an opportunity for me.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 02:51:54 AM

It is high time to invest in alts, especially those in the top, because they are cheap and are already starting to grow, I advise you to invest in ETH and BNB
Too soon, alts are beginning to show some independence from the movements of bitcoin, this is good if you want to invest in altcoins but all of this depends as we know on bitcoin, if it begins to crash then all the expectations for altcoins to recover before the end of the year will disappear, and for what I can see the possibilities the price keeps going down are not insignificant then the best course of action you can take is to wait even if that means you do not get to buy at the current prices.
ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 08:21:36 AM

always the time to invest to altcoin, we are really close to Christmas where the price could change a lot either to bad or good side. But to be honest, you have to look at the market after all, you can't just blindly pick the altcoins and only follow the trend you have to pick it by yourself.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 09:33:40 AM

always the time to invest to altcoin, we are really close to Christmas where the price could change a lot either to bad or good side. But to be honest, you have to look at the market after all, you can't just blindly pick the altcoins and only follow the trend you have to pick it by yourself.
Thats true, if you plan to buy altcoins make sure you have your own knowledge on the particular coin and not just because of the hype thats why you will buy it. We dont know whats the future for alts but as of now the value is still affordable to buy especially the popular coins so take advantage this opportunity. Who knows alts season might occur after this year end like what happened early last year.

cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 10:15:08 AM

The market does not show any sign of increasing, so why would you still invest in altcoins? The only coin that is able to make profit nowadays is Bitcoin, because the dominance is far too high to leave some space for altcoins.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 11:49:23 AM

The market does not show any sign of increasing, so why would you still invest in altcoins? The only coin that is able to make profit nowadays is Bitcoin, because the dominance is far too high to leave some space for altcoins.

Cribusen what did you expect? The market will not increase when we wish to, it has it's own path. My opinion is that
crypto-market is growing, slowly we see more about it every day.
   Bitcoin should be everyone's first target, but how to not pay attention on many other good alt-coins? I can avoid some
of them, and if this is a bottom as many people claim, there will be no better time for buying then it's now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 12:39:25 PM

Cribusen what did you expect? The market will not increase when we wish to, it has it's own path. My opinion is that
crypto-market is growing, slowly we see more about it every day.
   Bitcoin should be everyone's first target, but how to not pay attention on many other good alt-coins? I can avoid some
of them, and if this is a bottom as many people claim, there will be no better time for buying then it's now.

he didnt said that he is wishing for an increase but he only thinks that its not good to invest when the value of altcoins are dropping  . still , wishing sometimes can do miracles  . like for example when you wish that the value of cryptos can grow but sometimes if we wish for something , the more it will not occur  .  as of today  , some alts are now recovering so i dont think this will be a good time to purchase them  .  btc is still recomended all the time tho
adamin1i

Activity: 539
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 06:42:40 PM

I agree with you. but the indecision of bitcoin makes me indecisive about taking altcoin. I still have a few money in my pursuit and I want to invest in the first opportunity
TorbiK

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Diagon

View Profile
November 10, 2019, 07:02:24 PM

It is high time to invest in alts, especially those in the top, because they are cheap and are already starting to grow, I advise you to invest in ETH and BNB
I do not think so. The fact that they are cheap now is not an indicator, because they can become even cheaper, have already passed this. There is no reason for their growth

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 07:43:46 AM

he didnt said that he is wishing for an increase but he only thinks that its not good to invest when the value of altcoins are dropping  . still , wishing sometimes can do miracles  . like for example when you wish that the value of cryptos can grow but sometimes if we wish for something , the more it will not occur  .  as of today  , some alts are now recovering so i dont think this will be a good time to purchase them  .  btc is still recomended all the time tho

I'm telling you when you see a market increase it will already be late for you to buy. The best time for buying is at bottom.
I don't believe in miracles, I believe in hard work, and when you working hard and creating something big you don't expect that
to be done in several day, or several years. You can't just wish something to happen, you need to work for that!   
   I agree with both of you that Bitcoin is the best choice, but alt-coins are good choice too!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 08:00:39 AM

Alt coins keep dipping. Alt coins not even looked at. The forgotten. Only they talk about Bitcoin. We are here for crypto in general. Why not invest in something truly amazing while the bubble burst. RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
well i believe that December of 2018 was not enough good for us to invest because market keeps falling until the early stage of 2019 and for me thats the perfect timing to buy because just after months the market Pump again since the semi Bullrun arrived but does not stay long because in the end of 3rd quarter Bear starts to bounce back and covered the market will blood.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:29:15 AM

Thats true, if you plan to buy altcoins make sure you have your own knowledge on the particular coin and not just because of the hype thats why you will buy it. We dont know whats the future for alts but as of now the value is still affordable to buy especially the popular coins so take advantage this opportunity. Who knows alts season might occur after this year end like what happened early last year.

Altcoin season will happen very suddenly and it will be a time you did not expect because the crypto market is where many big events occur. I think in the next few years we will see some altcoins have a major recovery and can reach higher value than 2019 so it is worth the wait in the near future. When it comes to the altcoin season, everyone is optimistic and everyone has their own plans when it comes to it.

I personally hope the altcoin season will occur in mid-2020 as this is often a very important time in this market. My predictions are not correct but the crypto market will be like 2017 again before the bear market continues.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 09:06:30 PM

RN my invest maybe up to 500$ will go into lisk, eth, and waves.. gl luck
Funny to see this written a year ago, and it makes me wonder if Op bought and held onto those coins.  If he did, I think he's probably lost money on his investment.  He had the right idea, buying altcoins while the prices have sunk...the only problem is that when he wrote his post, altcoins just kept sinking. 

I would say now might be the time to buy some altcoins, tho I would leave lisk and waves alone.  Eth is a good choice, as I don't think it's going to go down any further.  The whole market got slaughtered in 2018, so there are a lot of bargains to be had.
Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
November 11, 2019, 10:26:52 PM

I would say now might be the time to buy some altcoins, tho I would leave lisk and waves alone. 

These two were once the hottest in the market as they are the early coins people invested, but although they still have the volume but their development seems to have slowed down.

Eth is a good choice, as I don't think it's going to go down any further.  The whole market got slaughtered in 2018, so there are a lot of bargains to be had.

If the altcoins will rally for sure ETH will be the one to lead in the market, so no doubt its a good choice for investors and its currently undervalued now.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀