Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:52:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper  (Read 20523 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:11:05 AM

But definitely not all the people are going to make profits,so the people need to understand what is an investment before they are entering into any type of investment.I don't say crypto is an all time investment it maybe profitable for longer period but not forever.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

But definitely not all the people are going to make profits,so the people need to understand what is an investment before they are entering into any type of investment.I don't say crypto is an all time investment it maybe profitable for longer period but not forever.
we could take profit in short or long period but its depend on our skill on how to analize market.and not each people could do this.they just holding for long time but dont know what happen in market.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Tim only have said that anytime is good when you enter crypto but he didnt said that all can gain their profits. People just dont need to understand investment they should have to understans crypto first and how it works because definitely it is really far from the other investment mediums
Findingnemo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 757

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

Tim only have said that anytime is good when you enter crypto but he didnt said that all can gain their profits. People just dont need to understand investment they should have to understans crypto first and how it works because definitely it is really far from the other investment mediums
For an investment purpose they don't need to understand much about its usage they need to understand the decentralization then they have to speculate as other investments more like the stocks.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:52:28 PM

All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

Fully positive, that's what I thought. Hearing him saying so, I agree and think the same way. Whenever you join and invest your money on bitcoin, it's good. Only people who only seeking for money who will disagree with it, while people with long-term investment who really invest their money, not to hit and run, will keep and stay their beliefs, their thoughts, and their moves on bitcoin. They have no doubt and no afraid of losing because they know that it's just a risk of investment. 
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:42:47 PM

Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.

Fully positive, that's what I thought. Hearing him saying so, I agree and think the same way. Whenever you join and invest your money on bitcoin, it's good. Only people who only seeking for money who will disagree with it, while people with long-term investment who really invest their money, not to hit and run, will keep and stay their beliefs, their thoughts, and their moves on bitcoin. They have no doubt and no afraid of losing because they know that it's just a risk of investment. 
Not all the time but you can still enter in crypto and wait for the bull run. And i think its better to enter while the price is lower because the price is more cheaper than its original price. Also you can get more profit if you buy it while its price is lower then sell it when the price is higher. Any time you can enter in crypto as long as you have enough knowledge and understand about it.
Rhosadah
Copper Member

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:37:18 PM

I think what this Tim Draper said about entering the cryptomarket is true, we can never really tell whether the cryptomarket is gonna go on an up trend or it would go on a deep. I have heard many people saying that the prices are gonna go up but it didn't and it goes the other way around. I think, it really is up to the investor if he is gonna hit it big and earn whether the cryptomarket is good or looking bad. 
I think for those who are mature in analysis, every day is profitable. they can take advantage of the market, so they can be consistently profitable at all times. so it depends on what we are looking at, about the statement
in view of all people have the right to make a wish to become a reality and in my opinion crypto is a means of exchanging in the future globally, crypto one method of investing in digital technology by trading crypto assets with real time can get multiple profits and can also get a loss if we are not careful to observe large market movements.
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:16:01 PM

i disagree with this statement because we cant enter into crypto at the price of 20000 dollars which is all-time high there is saying buy low and sell high now the timing is correct but nt all time and all prices
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:53:32 AM

I agree to the statement about all times are good to make investment in cryptocurrency market. The cryptocurrency market is still in its early stage and you can ensure that you can increase your investment by entering early in the market. 

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 04:05:03 AM

All time is the best for joining at crypto, last two days bitcoin have lower price but today was raised up about 3%, maybe you will got lucky and profit if make investing at bitcoin last two days.
darklus123

Activity: 1246
Merit: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:00:48 AM

For an investment purpose they don't need to understand much about its usage they need to understand the decentralization then they have to speculate as other investments more like the stocks.

Wrong, why would any investor invest on something that they do not understand? If thats the case then I consider those investors as an idiot. You can never understand decentralized currency without understanding how it is being used. Speculations are a part of it yes, but most of them just ended up losing their money
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Veil

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:17:50 AM

I can say it actually depends on your targets and what you want of Cryptocurrency.
For instance if you plan doing a long term investment, any time is good to jump into the Cryptocurrency market but if it's for shirt term investment, you might want to study the price movements so as to determine what appropriate time/price to jump in.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:38:02 AM

I think what this Tim Draper said about entering the cryptomarket is true, we can never really tell whether the cryptomarket is gonna go on an up trend or it would go on a deep. I have heard many people saying that the prices are gonna go up but it didn't and it goes the other way around. I think, it really is up to the investor if he is gonna hit it big and earn whether the cryptomarket is good or looking bad. 
I think for those who are mature in analysis, every day is profitable. they can take advantage of the market, so they can be consistently profitable at all times. so it depends on what we are looking at, about the statement

Exactly, it completely dependent upon the way we think about the market and market conditions. In what way, he explained it we don't know because from what i understand is cryptocurrency market is going to be huge and we can make some decent money if we enter any time because still there is a long way to go.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 08:05:36 AM

" All times are good to enter crypto", he is always right when saying that because we buy something, we are always right but we will be wrong when we sell it at wrong time, and the question now when will we sell it? It can be 1 year, 10 years? Or even 100 years.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

I do not agree to his statement because there are only times that are good to enter to the cryptocurrency market. Like today, the market is still down and we can get many opportunities by making investment today. There are proof that it is not all time to enter to the cryptocurrency market like those people who bought bitcoin at $19000 per each.
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:43:34 PM

The best time to invest is when we feel ready and understand crypto is technology, and if we don't feel ready, even though crypto prices are low, it's not the best time, because as a holder we will be shrouded in doubt.

jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:41:57 PM

I agree with tim draper because price of bitcoin is really low right now and if we talk about the supply for bitcoins it is 21 million and currently more than 17 million are into the circulation and only 4 million bitcoin left for mining. There will be huge demand of bitcoin in near future and supply is less that means price of bitcoin can reach upto historic high. So enter into market snd and grab the opportunity to grow with market.

munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

There is no specific time to enter crypto investment all times are good. The cryptocurrency is being exposed to mainstream society and there is an increase in the usage. Anything is good because the crypto market is highly volatile and all stage of the market can be a good entrance
maligu

Activity: 333
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:15:26 AM

This is the wrong view. I think that ordinary investors who buy cryptocurrencies need a lot of knowledge and patience to wait, because ordinary people usually have financial problems, they can't smoothly pass the cryptocurrency downturn, and they can only wait for the cryptocurrency market to become green.

dangerousdanjon

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:35:05 AM

I agree that crypto currencies are good to enter every time and most of the bitcoin forum experts also suggested that when you have crypto you have to be very careful and be patience and this is good time for the crypto holders to keep patience and wait for the right time.
as long as we know how to put our order in best place, we could enter to market anytime.but we have to prepare our mentality when our open order floating minus.
I think that investment in crypto needs a very wise mind and one should be mentally prepared for this ambiguity that anything can happen in crypto if you invest but a wise man would find out different ways to deal with it to stay in the market.
Investment in this field needs only need the awareness that none of the project scam you. You have to stay away only from those projects which have doubtful planning and which have low potential for the future success. Investing in established coins anytime in good for anyone.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: