Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper  (Read 20524 times)
Bitcoin-Turkiye

Activity: 1664
Merit: 271

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 01:45:12 PM

this issue is somewhat interesting. For example, if a people entered the crypto market 1 year ago  The bitcoin he bought for $ 20,000 is now $ 3500. in altcoins, the coin that he bought for $ 2,000 may have been reduced to $ 50. and this really hurts the inside.

Turkey Asic miner Best Seller Telegram @Miningci

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
incomefromcoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 02:43:19 PM

if we gain from satoshi value in trading every time is good to enter in crypto market why because satoshi gain and dollar gain we can expect both profits
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:20:59 PM

this issue is somewhat interesting. For example, if a people entered the crypto market 1 year ago  The bitcoin he bought for $ 20,000 is now $ 3500. in altcoins, the coin that he bought for $ 2,000 may have been reduced to $ 50. and this really hurts the inside.
This is the complication with cryptocurrency, because we don't know what happens the next minute. The price can peak high or can fall low steeply. For those who bought when the price was around $20000 too will profit out of it. All that required is the patience, because the growth in the market is promised but there isn't any time frame to attain the same. Same is with the one who invested on $3500, he need to wait for the growth to taste the profit.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 03:35:34 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2019, 03:48:36 PM by shesheboy

not all time the price is low . what if we buy today at a price of 3k usd and then the price unexpectedly drop tomorrow to 1k usd ?  but we aint loosing yet . we only loose when we start to sell our cryptos .

i guess the law of tim draper is best suitable  for patient and risk taker type of person  .

if you want to succeed in the crypto market we must choose the right time when buying and selling coins.

it is said that all potential cryptos can increase and pump in the future because cryptos are the money of the internet , the future of payment system . soon all people will support it and demand can get boosted .  that is why we must invest now as early as posible  . you dont need to wait for the right time because the time flies fast  .
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 05:28:40 PM

This is the complication with cryptocurrency, because we don't know what happens the next minute. The price can peak high or can fall low steeply. For those who bought when the price was around $20000 too will profit out of it. All that required is the patience, because the growth in the market is promised but there isn't any time frame to attain the same. Same is with the one who invested on $3500, he need to wait for the growth to taste the profit.
that's where we have to be able to consider the risks that will be faced, someone who made an initial investment when the price of bitcoin touched $ 20,000 last year they must be patient for longer and can make their investments into long-term investments, essentially don't panic if we don't want to lose investment assets that we have in bitcoin. all the time can be said to be right to start an investment in bitcoin because this type of investment is very potential for the future

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Dimas99

Activity: 854
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 10, 2019, 06:33:01 PM

I agree with him 100%. No matter when you enter the crypto market, it is important how you manage your investment portfolio.
beliefs and beliefs that make us think anytime the right time to invest in crypto currencies and I think before starting it is good that we must understand all the risks in investing
craigpo

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:02:45 AM

I think so too, we are in such early stages that we should all be investing and building a system we all genuinely believe in and want to happen
Lexurdania

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:18:44 AM

that's where we have to be able to consider the risks that will be faced, someone who made an initial investment when the price of bitcoin touched $ 20,000 last year they must be patient for longer and can make their investments into long-term investments, essentially don't panic if we don't want to lose investment assets that we have in bitcoin. all the time can be said to be right to start an investment in bitcoin because this type of investment is very potential for the future

People who invest bitcoin at $20k must be panic looking bitcoin price right now and if they still hold it need big patient. But he can buy bitcoin at current price and make averaging on his investment. Bitcoin still valueable investment in crypto market and its long term investment

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
JRoa

Activity: 528
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:27:51 AM

All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

If your goal is for long term investment then I will agree to Tim Draper that all times are good to enter in cryptocurrency market but If our goal is for short term investment, then I will not agree to him. We should use indicators and trading tools to know the best time to enter the market. Like right now, for those people who do short term investment then it is best time to enter.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:08:02 AM

Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.

If your goal is for long term investment then I will agree to Tim Draper that all times are good to enter in cryptocurrency market but If our goal is for short term investment, then I will not agree to him. We should use indicators and trading tools to know the best time to enter the market. Like right now, for those people who do short term investment then it is best time to enter.
I agree with you. for long-term investments, of course, not much thinking when we enter the market, especially in the current conditions, of course, whenever it is good to buy bitcoin, especially when prices are in big discounts
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 05:57:58 AM

I agree with you. for long-term investments, of course, not much thinking when we enter the market, especially in the current conditions, of course, whenever it is good to buy bitcoin, especially when prices are in big discounts
any price good to buy, if we know to manage its risk when market suddenly move againts with our direction.dont just put our money by buying bitcoin in any time and any price , but we have to be smart by doing smart action in market.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 01:47:39 PM

any price good to buy, if we know to manage its risk when market suddenly move againts with our direction.dont just put our money by buying bitcoin in any time and any price , but we have to be smart by doing smart action in market.
Nah
 Of course it applies to them rich ass investors who can afford to keep millions untouched for years. And even if they get burned in their investments they still have a whole lot of money. For regular people and investors, it's essential to study your chances. Take for example those that bought btc at 15k. I don't agree they'll agree with this statement at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
UNOE

Activity: 791
Merit: 271

This is personal

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 02:46:58 PM

In a long and unspecified term everyone could be right, but ask same question someone who invested at top of bull market or someone who invested at $10k per BTC. They probably would not agree with that. But we must have in mind that no one can predict the bottom, and no one can predict what will come with tomorrow.

icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 03:41:14 PM

I agree with what he said that all time is good for entering the crypto market. We can invest and enter the crypto world because prices will continue to fluctuate, some coins also have good development. Because the price is very fluctuating, we don't need to hesitate or fear if we want to enter the crypto market, and this makes us always have the opportunity to be able to start and get profits. Prices cannot be predicted so we can enter the crypto market at any time, especially on coins that have good development.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 01:50:22 PM

I think so too, we are in such early stages that we should all be investing and building a system we all genuinely believe in and want to happen
Yes you are right that is the time when it’s not stable but very soon it will come to track and it will keep blooming, more profit will get those who are buying right now and those who are holding with patience, gates of success are always open we can enter anytime, for me bitcoin is long term investment we should try it for sure.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:41:27 PM

this issue is somewhat interesting. For example, if a people entered the crypto market 1 year ago  The bitcoin he bought for $ 20,000 is now $ 3500. in altcoins, the coin that he bought for $ 2,000 may have been reduced to $ 50. and this really hurts the inside.
That's why right timing is still a must. Dont buy just because they say anytime is a right time to buy, there's a timing for it and that is when the market is in a bearish trend or correction phase.

But this depend on your plan, if you want to become a long term hodler then anytime is a good chance to engage yourself since you're holding your assets for long period.

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:41:07 PM

Even those that bought at 20000 could still get profits by waiting for a new bull market and even if the new bull market was not as big as the last one they could average down the price they paid for their coins by buying more coins now when the price is cheap, so he is not wrong, however it is better to buy for the first time when the market is like this than when it is skyrocketing.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:18:35 AM

I partly do not agree with what Tim Draper said. If the price of bitcoin for example reached the top like $25,000-35,000. I will not enter cryptocurrency for sure. All times are not good times. In fact, if you are smart enough you will enter the market not in the peak buy in the bottom of the market.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 06:31:12 AM

I partly do not agree with what Tim Draper said. If the price of bitcoin for example reached the top like $25,000-35,000. I will not enter cryptocurrency for sure. All times are not good times. In fact, if you are smart enough you will enter the market not in the peak buy in the bottom of the market.

I would consider it like this that during the bear market anytime is a good time to buy the coins as it a available  at the cheap rates and once the btc bounces back you will not get that price back and will have to spend huge more to buy it .

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 21, 2019, 07:03:45 AM

I would consider it like this that during the bear market anytime is a good time to buy the coins as it a available  at the cheap rates and once the btc bounces back you will not get that price back and will have to spend huge more to buy it .
right, during the berung market, it will be easier to invest, but it needs courage, because not necessarily it is the basis of price, so a good strategy will reduce your risk

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: