Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:29:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $98,90 Ethereum - New critical mark. What will happen to the projects of ICO ?  (Read 1283 times)
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:21:17 PM

Beaten all historic mark,but damn no money available,now is the very fact to be purchased,a minimum of X5-10 provided the current price,as they still burned the whole market,these cityu that even already very interesting and powerful project like Ethereum olutely to the bottom the bottom(

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:28:46 PM

Things are going on very bad. Ethereum is currently below $100 and many speculators are saying that Ethereum is heading towards $50. I think we should not invest in some of the icos now as you are going to lose money. 99% of the icos that has been listed in e changes this year did not do well are investors are seriously losing money that they have invested into the market.
I Choo?

Activity: 177
Merit: 10

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 07:31:06 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry
Yes,that`s bad news.And unfortunately because of the fall of Ethereum and the market in General,earnings on the bounty will be even less insignificant.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:06:14 PM

Hmm... the low valuation of ETH can cause a lot of problems for the ICOs. Because most of their funding comes in the form of ETH. Now both the ICO promoters and the investors will find themselves in a lot of difficulties.

It looks like projects will have to find a way out of this situation. Probably the weakest of them in order to stay afloat will sell part of their shares, the rest will wait for a reversal. I like the second option more.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:11:10 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
 Cry
Really disappointing, the ethereum price sinks so low. I really hope the next big update from ethereum, next year, brings a change and the price is rising again. So it is simply no fun to look at the price decline further.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:20:37 PM

I agree with you about price of ethereum effects directly to all coins except bitcoin so probably we will see that prices of other alt coins will decrease with Ethereum. Also chance is growing to face scammers because now, a lot of persons establish new project that big parts of it will be scam.

Alohadance

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:22:31 PM

All ICOs usually sell their crypto in stable coins. But what will be with ICOs which have started recently. I don't know, maybe they will sell some of their eth. I think that bear market will end soon.
owlman

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:27:11 PM

Huh
 Cry
Nothing good will be those projects that are conducting an ICO or are going to do it, most likely, their attempts will be crowned with failure. Therefore, we must refrain from investing in projects and focus on buying coins on the stock exchanges at low prices.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
nityans

Activity: 183

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:53:28 PM

To be honest, I didn't expect to see the double-digit price of Ethereum and am a bit shocked at where the cryptocurrency market is heading.
Indeed, the ICO market is also going through a difficult time and a loss of investment infusions.
I think that the market will start to recover as soon as there is an inflow of investments and prices start to rise.
Whaletale
Copper Member

Activity: 154

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:02:08 PM

This is not the final bottom as we are still going to see more dip but might not be now but next year before we have some long correction and set for bull in upper year , so I believe the market is very much in serious bear that noons will surely pull out of market and the real trader will stay.

JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

I think that you should not escape the opportunity to invest in ICO if you see a good project. because the cost of tokens is still calculated to ethereum mainly.

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:11:50 PM

Huh
 Cry

i'm so sick of this thread full of panic and terror about eth price and the end of all cryptos Sad

Please, we will survive, really.
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 09:13:16 PM

Everyone is talking about current projects. But this whole situation is also very dire for projects that already finished their tokensale and are still holding their funds in ETH. They will have a hard time now continueing their work.
ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:14:01 PM

The bearish market is producing  difficult times for ICO fund raising and for investors as well. Many projects and developments will struggle and be slowed down or stopped with development like ETC.
Thyphon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

Many ICOs will fall into great trouble. We need to think too much before investing. Softcap goals will be hard to pass
xpashtetx

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:29:08 PM

Everything is very bad. Of course, projects will have to sell more cryptocurrencies, otherwise they simply will not be able to further develop. Already we see the impact of these sales. I hope that the market will unfold all the same and we will see a new wave of take-off, but for now I wish everyone to be patient and wait!
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:42:22 PM

I think most of the people are a bit worried on this current market  crush especially ETH as the price fall continuously to drop. In my opinion, I believe that this market crush will eventually stop and bullish market may take over the next couple months to come. Therefore, people should not worry much and hold your Eth while waiting.
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:19:22 PM

What are you worrying for guys? Market is just like this ups and down I cannot see any markets with no downs today its the opportunity for new users and investors to buy and invest in crypto it will rise again in perfect time thats why we all have to wait.

I agree with you, but in my opinion for now the market will need a very long time to go back up, because now the prices of BTC and ETH are down very far compared to prices earlier this year, but as you say this is the right time for investors to buy Ethereum, because I also believe that the price of Ethereum will definitely increase again.

none of us
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:37:48 AM

the low price is certainly very hard to cope with for the icos. of course, many icos have long ago sold their ethereum coins, and that certainly made the price collapse even worse. now ethereum is really cheap, but i do not know if i should buy more.
Dilireba

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:43:15 AM

1 ETH is worth $85 now, it's still decreasing, no sign of stopping, it's going to $50 soon, IMO. I don't want too see but have an idea that Ethereum will get back to its ICO price, if it happens, Bitcoin price will be below $1000.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: