Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:26:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $98,90 Ethereum - New critical mark. What will happen to the projects of ICO ?  (Read 1286 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:44:43 AM

I don't think its still worth it investing to projects.

But there are projects that are notable for their excellency that have been proven them to be worth it but it takes time to see that. We've got a new critical mark for ETH, @$85.56 and take note that bitcoin's dominance is 55.3%.
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:49:33 AM

If the market continues to see ethereum now has decreased, it became not good at project ico, ico uses when some of their platforms and the price of the ethereum's own continues to decline. the funds collected by the ico also certainly decline as some accept the eth and btc, surely the investment grade will drop very much.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:23:20 AM

will be many repeats back their sale ICO perhaps because the value is not as they have planned. This makes the ICO into many experienced extend and if indeed it is finished there will certainly be a calculation in which occurs a reduction in parts. This is a very critical condition where the teams must be thinking seriously to address the circumstances that exist.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:05:05 AM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry

Many developers team pause their ICOs and waiting market recovery again. Ethereum price drop below $90 right now and most altcoin drop the price. I think, in this condition, i am prefer wait and see and investing only on reputable ICOs that already good product
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:27:45 AM

the worst thing is, prices may still decline again, well you can say this is a bad thing, especially for ICO projects that have started their projects when the price of ETH is still above $ 200. well, I hope ETH prices will rise again soon.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:52:12 AM

1 ETH is worth $85 now, it's still decreasing, no sign of stopping, it's going to $50 soon, IMO. I don't want too see but have an idea that Ethereum will get back to its ICO price, if it happens, Bitcoin price will be below $1000.

Now many expectations on Bitcoin price and ETH price because now many people are grabbing the coin at this prices. So we need to wait and see whether the price of Bitcoin will go below 2000$ and ETH price below 50$ we have to wait and see.
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:31:14 AM

Huh
 Cry
Bitcoin throughout its existence, periodically fell very low than plunged many people into a panic .. at the same time, he rewarded the staunch holders with interest, increasing their capital .. I think that this situation in the market will last about two years, then again a jump up (this is my opinion) .. as for the second question, it is at least silly to invest in ICO, we need stability in the cryptocurrency market ..
Psynthax

Activity: 2324
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

But there are projects that are notable for their excellency that have been proven them to be worth it but it takes time to see that. We've got a new critical mark for ETH, @$85.56 and take note that bitcoin's dominance is 55.3%.
You should put the main problem on bitcoin because a lot of people are interesting to liquidate their coins to the bitcoin as fast as possible and that gives a very bad impact to the altcoins included ethereum as the thrid major crypto. A bump will happen a few days later.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 07:41:48 AM

ICOs are selling their raised Ethers for about one year, so I am not surprised that Ethereum price is now only 80$.
If it is a good price for buying, it is hard to say, bear market is not going to end, so everyone who wants to buy, could try to wait for a better price.

Saugani

Activity: 672
Merit: 35

#BUIDL team to become delegates-validator

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:45:33 AM

Last days the price of ethreum was decreasing

Looks like it will be the early rounds, but if the price will be  to $50, did you know an assumption..guys
so far I'd to see this research all about price and some other altcoin, ethereum.

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 08:04:19 AM

Yes, this is a difficult time for crypto, especially for ETH. This is all very sad. But we just need patience and a little time and then we will see the bull market and everything will be green.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:19:18 PM

Yes, it causes a massive panic. The fall continues. Now ETH $ 96  Shocked - I think tomorrow the price will be even lower. You are right this is psychological stress for the whole community.
But after all, the manipulators achieve this when the price is optimal for investing. Many people will begin their investment processes through the stock exchange, which ultimately will raise the prices for altcoins.
mine2slow

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:36:57 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
 Cry

The situation is complicated, nobody can give you an exact answer. Try not to be nervous. I guess the time will come, and we'll see everything ourselves. But there'll be several falls, I'm pretty sure!
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

You should put the main problem on bitcoin because a lot of people are interesting to liquidate their coins to the bitcoin as fast as possible and that gives a very bad impact to the altcoins included ethereum as the thrid major crypto. A bump will happen a few days later.
I don't think that the blame should go to bitcoin.

It's not the problem if these people wants to liquidate so they can get bitcoin.
victory.lil

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:55:46 PM

It's not the problem if these people wants to liquidate so they can get bitcoin.
Wines do not concern people who are forced to panic today with the help of ordinary manipulations, today, after all, we understand that BTC is the key to the cryptocurrency market and it is through this project that the whole market is manipulated today.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:00:21 PM

maybe not wrong, but they should be wiser in making decisions. if this is not the case it will only cause new problems. and private bitcoin does not have a positive impact.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:59:56 PM

I dont know how someone could invest now!! everyone are just loosing their money , what they had in btc and eth, also I scare to think what will be
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

I dont know how someone could invest now!! everyone are just loosing their money , what they had in btc and eth, also I scare to think what will be

Well, I'd feel much more confident to invest now than in Dec '17 after BTC trippled in only one month to more than $20k. Sure, it's easy to say this in retrospective but I refuse to believe that this is the end of BTC and cryptocurrencies in general. Better to invest when everyone has doubts and given up than when the FOMO is at it's peak.
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:32:22 PM

Yeah sure it's already affecting the whole crypto market because the total market cap is now nearing below $100b and this shows how bad the market have got, this time last year, market cap is nearing $800b, though i still believe that things will get better in the future.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
batang_bitcoin

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:23:14 PM

maybe not wrong, but they should be wiser in making decisions. if this is not the case it will only cause new problems. and private bitcoin does not have a positive impact.
We can't just tell that they should become wiser in making decisions.

Someone can invest now, if everyone is losing money now then it means that there's too much blood in the streets now which is a very good timing to start investing to the market including bitcoin and ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: