Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $98,90 Ethereum - New critical mark. What will happen to the projects of ICO ?  (Read 1285 times)
moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:10:55 AM

Lots of ICO's have already liquidated most of their reserves of ETH and the current ones are postponing their crowdsales till a future date in light of the current market trend so all this does is provide a great buying opportunity for new investors

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BruceJu

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:14:39 AM

The decline in Ethereum prices has had a very large impact on ICO projects and investors, but I don't think this will affect the normal use of Ethereum, and its low price will allow more investors to buy.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2018, 09:27:36 AM

If you associate ethereum prices with ICO projects, of course this is very sad with ethereum prices now. Many ICOs were canceled because the ethereum price dropped very significantly. But, it is normal for all crypto to experience price increases and decreases, remain calm and patient, all crypto prices will strengthen again.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Unfortunately nobody is able to answer this question. We cannot predict what would happen to the crypto currencies prices in the future, but we can hold our coins, whatever happens. If you use this strategy, you will get your outcomes for sure.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:02:26 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry
Crypto must go on...even if the price of ETH will go down to below $90. Those ICO under the ethereum platform will find ways to survive or may opt to hold their ICO until such time that the market will recover. I'm still optimistic that ETH will spike back again.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:23:25 PM

for investment problems it seems that investors only need to hold their assets for quite a long time, for developing market problems I don't know but there is a possibility that next year the market will improve slightly, especially for ethereum, for the feasibility of investing in ICO depends but it's good to do research before investing here
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:49:40 PM

December 29, 2018....
New critical mark of Ethereum price is at 115 USD.
Once this price occur again in the market we will have a poor market again and a panic demand.
Once ETH reach the 150 USD price before the year ends this is the signal the we will see the flag again at the top.
Hariyati Amin

Activity: 606

Just Do The Best

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:15:49 AM

Personally I am optimistic that ethereum prices will improve. Moreover, soon there will be a hardfork ethereum. This has an impact on increasing demand for ethereum on the market.

Ethereum Hard Fork at Block 7,080,000 in January 2019. There are 3 hard forks lined up for this month of January.
Classic Vision Hard Fork
Ethereum Nowa Hard Fork
Constantinople Ethereum Hard Fork (Major one)

For more details, you can read here:
https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-hard-fork-jan-19-know-everything-about-3-upcoming-eth-hard-forks

Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:29:11 AM

Personally I am optimistic that ethereum prices will improve. Moreover, soon there will be a hardfork ethereum. This has an impact on increasing demand for ethereum on the market.

Ethereum Hard Fork at Block 7,080,000 in January 2019. There are 3 hard forks lined up for this month of January.
Classic Vision Hard Fork
Ethereum Nowa Hard Fork
Constantinople Ethereum Hard Fork (Major one)

For more details, you can read here:
https://coinswitch.co/news/ethereum-hard-fork-jan-19-know-everything-about-3-upcoming-eth-hard-forks

Ethereum classic vision and nowa should not be counted as the result of ethereum hardfork, both of these shitty hardforks have create by a scammer and someone has already proven it. You should remove both of hardfork from your list.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Bairbe

Activity: 185
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 08:52:16 AM

It was a temporary fall and Ethereum once again showed that it is able to get up from its knees!
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:25:22 PM

Today ETH has already increased in price. Probably people did not expect this, but ETH is probably the only project out of all the top ones today that X has already done, pay your attention to this.
korean1999

Activity: 158

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:29:25 PM

It was a temporary fall and Ethereum once again showed that it is able to get up from its knees!
I fear that this collapse will last a long time, maybe you will take 5-10 years to see ETH get up and go up. In the next 1-2 years I think ETH will be hard to go up to $ 500

popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:38:29 AM

As for the price of Ethereum, it will grow, especially when most of the ICOs become trusted and reliable projects. I suppose now growing process will take a long time: at least, more than 6 months.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:51:02 AM

Of course, the projects will become a manshe and few investors will participate in them, so you should wait until the prices rise

Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 09:18:28 AM

To be very candid I have not seen any concrete reason that prompt this continuous deep of ETHEREUM and other coins in the market. I really need to know the precise reason. The BCH fork affected the market but it should not be to this extent.
hardfork's influence is very small, everything that happens on the market today is due to a decrease in investor interest i the market, so the demand for crypto assets is very small and the volume in the market is getting smaller

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:29:31 AM

dont worry buddy, crypto market sure need regulation from highly rise up price like earlier 2018 have, eth ever hit over 1k$ and now arround 100$ each, lets see what will happen after eth hardfork later, hope some positive thing after that.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:00:09 AM

dont worry buddy, crypto market sure need regulation from highly rise up price like earlier 2018 have, eth ever hit over 1k$ and now arround 100$ each, lets see what will happen after eth hardfork later, hope some positive thing after that.

I am optimistic on this. But how far can bitcoin influence ethereum when it comes to its price? There a sudden correction on bitcoin now and it seems ethereum went on the same situation.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:30:41 AM

Today bitcoin again went down a bit and pulled the whole market, I hope that the fall will not be much. It is difficult to say at what time the market will recover but I think that during this year. on the account of ICO projects, I think you yourself should make a decision since there are risks and you need to calculate everything well before you invest.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:43:29 AM

The decline in Ethereum prices has had a very large impact on ICO projects and investors, but I don't think this will affect the normal use of Ethereum, and its low price will allow more investors to buy.

I feel it affects the following:
1. Influence the investor's psychology of investors, when the price of tokens when listed on exchange decreases sharply compared to when they are sold.
2. Previous ICO projects were badly damaged due to the ETH holdings they called from investors, causing many ICOs to be in difficult situation and forced to cut staff.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 07:44:25 AM

I feel it affects the following:
1. Influence the investor's psychology of investors, when the price of tokens when listed on exchange decreases sharply compared to when they are sold.
2. Previous ICO projects were badly damaged due to the ETH holdings they called from investors, causing many ICOs to be in difficult situation and forced to cut staff.
In general, this is indeed to some extent to blame for the drawdown. However, the greatest effect on the drawdown of cryptocurrency is the division of the pie associated with the mining, and all that is connected in one way or another with the cryptocurrency

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: