Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $98,90 Ethereum - New critical mark. What will happen to the projects of ICO ?  (Read 1285 times)
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:13:14 AM

This is not a fault of the market condition only ,why is almost all ICOs running on erc20 blockchain? This is why most ICOs are panicking anytime Ethereum price drops because they will be affected, developers should start launching ICOs that stands alone just like electroneum among others did

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vova.andreyan.94

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:07:38 AM

Now the situation does not look better, Ethereum is going down again and it’s hard to say when the situation changes!
bartusv

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:39:00 AM

Many ICOs are struggling due to the market situation and the low price of ETH. In fact many of them dumped their raised funds
to save the value and caused further drop in the price. We are in bearish market and have to get used to deal with that situation.

▄ ◤ DAGO Mining ◥ ▄
▐░ ECOLOGICAL BITCOIN MINING ░▌ (https://dago-mining.com)
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:44:08 AM

If the ethereum decrease the price maybe they have some effects on the ICO like who are using or accepting ethereum because maybe the value of the token will decrease unless they have fix price of dollars like what other the ICO do right now.
dakiller

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:48:49 AM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry
Now, if you buy 1E, the price is only 1/10 compared to the previous year (2017). So investing in ICO will continue, I guess.
In fact, this market will be suitable for new entrants to crypto.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 10:18:08 AM

Many ico projects that didn't hedge funds during the dip would have crashed by now as the budget would have been unattainable especially for those projects that struggled to meet their soft cap. But I think many of the ico projects dumped ETH and that's why were are where we are today

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:17:46 PM

Despite the price of ethereum, some projects are still working out fine.
I could remember, when ethereum was seriously dumping, at the 2 digits stage, some coins like XYO, were pumping.
I also believe that there were couples of other projects that also surged at that time.
So irrespective of the price of ethereum, some ICOs or tokens will still be fine.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:35:28 PM

I would stay away from investing in different ICO projects, at least for some time. Because firstly there are a lot of fraud projects at the moment and secondly, market conditions are not the best for taking part in ICOs.
dhiraj0977

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2019, 04:41:47 PM

I really did not expect such deep fall, it is continuing falling, really afraid of losing all money invested. It is really very difficult to hope of recovery in such  record breaking downfall of all altcoins.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
belli4388

Activity: 197

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 04:49:22 PM

the market is on a free downhill and eth too ,i believe that all the ico are in trouble now is not a good time to invest for nobody

space available pm me if interested
dosSantos

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:39:03 PM

This is a very low price for such a promising coin. I think that Ether should be at least twice as expensive as it is now.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
voxdu12

Activity: 322

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:53:53 PM

Yes, it will not affect ico, which are made on the basis of Ethereum, it seems to me that they are usually not related

batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:55:04 PM

I am very sad to watch the price of this coin go down. I did not think that Ether would be so cheap. But I believe in the growth of this coin in the future.

daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 08:59:35 PM

The market again goes to the bottom and now ETH $ 90 dollars. What will happen to the projects that ended ICO? How to invest in such a difficult time. I think this fall will significantly affect all cryptocurrency markets.

Huh
When will the market evolve?
Is it worth investing in ICO projects now?
 Cry
For those who have large capital this is a golden opportunity to enter ICO investment because ETH prices are in a state of deterioration and when participating in ICO we will get more coins when investing with large capital.
shamc
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 09:42:15 PM

Ethereum is holding strong above $100 right now and this is before the reduction in mining rewards. After the constantinople fork we should be able to see the price pump just like it does after the bitcoin halving event

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 10:34:10 PM

Part of ICOs sold out ethereum for 200-400 $ and another part won't sell below 200, so they are holding ethereum.
All ICOs and tokenholders got recked, but it is venture market, nothing to do with it!
DeltaX

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2019, 11:15:49 PM

Ethereum is holding strong above $100 right now and this is before the reduction in mining rewards. After the constantinople fork we should be able to see the price pump just like it does after the bitcoin halving event
JUst like that, even when the price of ethereum touched the bottom price and that doesn't give a horrible impact. The ico will remain the same and the good project just like BTT can generate instant profit to the participants that about how you can analyze a good project.
_Sergo

Activity: 798
Merit: 17

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:48:47 PM

most likely there is an accumulation of ethereum, those who more or less understand, the Fall has already ended a couple of months to complete the picture can still make a needle down

cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:10:01 PM

I think, the price of ETH is a common thing, those of us who are new to ETH might be surprised at the condition of ETH prices, but look at the history from the birth of ETH, the value is only a few dollars, take it easy, everything will get better, we just be patient, buy some ETH coins and wait until the ETH price will return to the pump.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 01:19:19 PM

when eth goes down this is your chance to invest in ico and trade, because at this time you can get lots of coins just by having $ 1000. about when crypto prices are rising, I think 2019 is the most likely time for Crypto price increases, one of my reasons is, 2019 will be inversely proportional to crypto prices in 2018.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: