Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:26:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What makes you sure about next year?  (Read 6063 times)
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:41:10 AM

In 2019, of course, all hope for the rise of crypto, crypto has been down for a long time and hopes that next year crypto will slowly rise again and run normally as before
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:52:07 AM

Everyone would want the best for Crypto's condition and now they think that next year will definitely recover. And this thought is so natural that they are now starting to invest. And if the next year gets worse, I myself will hold the coin. And all decisions certainly have risks. But I'm sure next year the crypto-coin market conditions will improve.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:01:03 AM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?

Worse like hitting two digit to Bitcoin I doubt if it will hit double-digit, people will be in a hurry to buy because it's like we are starting all over again, well here's hoping that 2019 is a good year for the cryptocurrency and we will have minimum fake ICO that is harming all of us.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:14:24 AM

if in 2019 the coin gets worse, then I will hold it until my coin becomes ash,
Why? because of my principle, I will believe in the project that I chose to invest there, because before investing I always researched the project whether it was feasible to invest there or not.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
cattano

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:20:57 AM

All i do is seeing the trends of cryptocurrency, It usually going up after some down periods.
And during the year most of the coins are dropping their price, so there is a big chance that next year will be the time for the market to recover.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

The cryptocurrency market cannot fall permanently. This year was unsuccessful for us and cryptocurrency, so next year I expect at least the second half of it, that at this time the market will recover again and our coins and tokens will again grow in value. These difficulties are temporary, you need to wait for your time.
Deallove9
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:35:36 AM

Am not putting any hope on next year for bull run but some correction as my 2021 is the year that I set my target for and I think by then the market will have stable and ready for bull .
AwoCorporation

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

All i do is seeing the trends of cryptocurrency, It usually going up after some down periods.
And during the year most of the coins are dropping their price, so there is a big chance that next year will be the time for the market to recover.
fingers crossed like that, I am also waiting for a chance for next year where the price will recover crypto. because this time of year, market trends crypto decline, may the next year be a better market for crypto.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:50:15 AM

How was can it be? We have already see bitcoin losing almost 80%, ethereum losing more than 90% and many other coin's value wiped out. I predict we might see a stagnant market in 2019!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

maybe that makes me sure of this next year because next year I am sure the supply of bitcoin will be more exhausted and it will be increasingly difficult to find so that it will make prices next year more expensive.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:47:49 AM

Everyone is waiting for 2019 to see the price of the coin back up, But what do you do if it gets worse?
Then I will hodl for the next year and so on, because I truly believe that crypto will rise again huge, never mind when. I don't think that 2019 will be a positive year in crypto.
luispitchler

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:54:35 AM

if i win, that's awesome! i don't, then, just move on.. since it's my choice to go into this therefore i am aware that there will be fluctuations. 
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:07:52 AM

What make me dure is the time. The more the crypto survive the more better for it to give healthy return to investor. I think the govt make regulation to control it.after Then it bring more confidence to investor And bring more funds into market

Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:18:15 AM

When large institutes put their noses in such systems, that is meaning one thing: they begin to believe in the crypto market.
elzjmirra

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

We must be sure that in 2019 the price of coins will recover. The crypto market for coins doesn't always decrease, it will definitely increase again. You have to be patient and now maybe you should decide to invest again. Now a very good opportunity because you can get coins at cheap prices.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:33:58 AM

Nothing is for certain in investing and crypto is even more volatile than most other instruments, however, it does ten to follow similar cycles and patterns which have taught us that there is always a recovery following a steep decline. Late quarter 1 has traditionally been a strong time of year for crypto following the Chinese new year and a renewed appetite for investment. It just seems that in 2018 they skipped a year, so I am optimistic for improvements in 2019 but not convinced when or if they will happen.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
gelinshidong

Activity: 459

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:36:16 AM

I have already given up on coin investment. I have lost a lot of money this year. I am not sure that the cryptocurrency market will become very good in 2019. This makes me very pessimistic. I think the cryptocurrency market may not be better until 2022. Now that the cryptocurrency market lacks investors, investors are scared away.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:56:32 AM

It is very likely that this is exactly what will happen and we are unlikely to see rapid growth in the beginning or middle of next year, perhaps even so that growth will begin no earlier than 2020!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

I have long sold my altcoins and bought 3,in my opinion, good tokens. So, sit, not worried, are engaging in bounty campanigns.Therefore, if the rates fall even lower, then nothing will change for me, only the bounty will come even less.Sure, hope for the best.
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:28:55 AM

I don't care if prices getting worse. Because I put some money that which if I lose I don't mind. That money don't make me poor or rich . I saw many people whom getting mad about this prices waves because they put their house,car,phone,bill money in it ! If you are doing that just leave the market because if you wont lose your money probably you will damaged your health with price waves !

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: