Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23431 times)
Horas1976

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 04:53:15 PM

Indeed, sometimes many get more when buying lower coins, but if indeed the coin has the potential. So we buy low coins with good management will still be valuable, buy low coins but without good development it will lose.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:22:02 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

It depends on the altcoin you'd like to buy. If you gonna buy some shitcoin just because it is cheap in hope that it will grow in price some day then I would disappoint you because it will not) You have to choose very carefully analyzing the coin you'd like to buy in complex including the team, the technology and so on.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:33:06 PM

I think the current market situation and conditions will be very beneficial for those who have large capital, especially buying. Regardless of the price of <$1, the point is now the right time and very reasonable price less = more profit.

milani

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:39:35 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

In this case you should make the analisys first what coin to buy, and in case the coin despite the general situation on the market shows the real activity and process of the development, so it may appear to be a good coin. But there is a risk everywhere, so remember about it.
pharaon

Activity: 753
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 05:52:37 PM

Where are you going to buy coins, if they have not yet appeared on the market and they are not on the stock exchanges Huh In any case, it is difficult to predict exactly which altcoins will grow in the future, therefore it is better to buy popular coins from the top.
ABDUL86

Activity: 476

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:14:17 PM

Yes this is very good time to invest on good coin if you invest in this time I'm sure you will earn good profits in some time.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:37:52 PM

Buying tokens for less price doesn't necessarily translate to huge profits, it can only mean more profit when you chose good project with prospects and reliable team committed to the development of the project to the fullest

Agree. There is some psychological effect on the market that coins with less value look more interesting. But it is definitely not one of the major characteristic of ICO which you should use for analysing the project.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:46:56 PM

It all depends on the projects, not the price, same ETH is slightly less than $100, but it was more than $1000.
If the project you are looking is having decent volumes, perspective and is on good exchanges, sure.
Some projects like Kin costs way less than a $1 and they are not looking to leave, but they have huge token supply though.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:48:21 PM

With market conditions like this, it's always a test of the patience and mentality of a trader, many of which have been exhausted because they think the price will not go down, but it is now decreasing

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

Yes, this is what the whales love to do.

They are taking all cheap things including these crypto's so they can accumulate a lot of it. The sense of buying cheap is just a very normal thing to them, they won't buy things that are very expensive. They know the cycle, buy during the dip and sell it later.
yukiko

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:54:32 PM

If the coin has a real use case and product or platform, yes! if not, stay away.
Conte_Forni

Activity: 406

https://www.bitc2.org/

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:57:03 PM

Of course it is. I think you should get them as much as possible, but get ready to wait a lot of time. I think you have to wait a long time, but in the future it will give a good plus, I think right now you should buy these cheapest coins.
dagelan

Activity: 423

BitbondSTO.com

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 06:57:56 PM

more profit if you think of investing in long term, but if you only play shor term, then you still have to be careful, because the crypto market is still not stable

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:02:42 PM

Buying cheap alts can be profitable as they have higher potential for price increase percentage wise. But those alts should be perspective ones with active development team.
Xmm

Activity: 440

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

The rise in prices can be very rapid if there are some very positive and weighty news for the world of cryptocurrency. But personally, my opinion is that if we see growth, it will be very slow, and recovery will take several months. So far we are going down and I think before the Chinese New Year you can forget about growth.

tbandy

Activity: 167
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:54:53 PM

The rise in prices can be very rapid if there are some very positive and weighty news for the world of cryptocurrency. But personally, my opinion is that if we see growth, it will be very slow, and recovery will take several months. So far we are going down and I think before the Chinese New Year you can forget about growth.
I agree 100% with you
Maybe next year, second or third quarter we will start seeing some rise but if someone invest now at this lower prices will be a great profit !
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:27:32 PM

Of course, this is logical! but you do not need to invest all the money in one asset, buy a few altcoins to reduce the risks
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

It always buys low sell high, but the big questions are how low will the market go down before you want to buy, people are buying the low only to find out later it's going further and you are losing big time, it's a big gamble on your part investing now without clear indication on where the bull run going to happen.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:38:38 PM

My advice, if you want to trade or invest in an altcoin that has little value, then Dogecoin can be your choice.

and Dogecoin always gives big profits. or you can also choose XRP, NEM, XLM, and others.

kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

if the project is good and the coin is cheap it can give you more profit. but always expect the unexpected because you are dealing with crypto anytime changes will happen. you may lose or gain depending on the coin you buy.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: