Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:18:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23416 times)
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 03:17:36 AM

Yes ,for me its better investing to <$1 tokens for a big time profit.You can buy millions of tokens by how cheap it is so even a little pricehike it is surely a big profit already. But make sure to be careful what project you are choosing though due to many shitcoins sprouting and don’t get involved to fomo tokens.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 04:40:23 AM

depending on the market conditions, if the current market situation might be too risky to buy altcoins, indeed low prices can be used as an opportunity to buy it, only unstable and uncertain conditions now make it difficult for us to predict the rise and fall of a coin, so in my opinion if you want to buy coins you should wait until the market conditions improve and recover because at least we can still predict the ups and downs of the price of the coin while the market has recovered.
FreeAirdrops

Activity: 179
Merit: 6

Infleum

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 04:52:03 AM

There are some cheap alts out there... if and when the bull market returns, some of these will see 10x growth.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:08:20 AM

I would recommend you to invest rather in Bitcoin, Ethereum or any other known coin that proved already over the time that they keep developing and survive during long bearish periods.

Most of the altcoins without any added value will go back to near zero and they might never recover.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

That is the trend now. Traders buying cheap coins just so they could profit in just short amount of time.
Buying millions of it in exchange for thousands of dollars of profit.
If it moves even just for a cent then it is a sure profit.

Well you got to pick the right one and also with a good movement in the market. Piick wisely though and dont end up being scammed.
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:20:34 AM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
It will be a good strategy for you, there are some good coins that is undervalued right now but will surely recover when the market goes back to normal, but I strongly suggest you to choose carefully because there are lots of scam projects and there are some coins that I think will not recover and die.

Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:23:39 AM

Of course the equation is correct, and with the prices so low at the moment it is tempting to dive into the large pool of cheap altcoins and go hunting for some bargains. Just consider though that you will only make a profit if the coins recover well in price, there is a possibility that the more fringe coins will never recover from these levels.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:38:45 AM

It will be wise to buy altcoins now because they are cheap although you have to do some research before you buy to avoid buying scam ones and moreover no matter which one you buy ,the last bull run makes me realized that in bull run era all coins are profitable ,either good ones or worthless ones ,that's power of bullrun
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:42:15 AM

yes, the price of coins that are still cheap when experiencing a slight price movement will certainly be able to provide very much profit because of the influence of a very small nominal price.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 05:54:52 AM

There are a lot of good coins, with a great idea and good investment potential that cost less than $1. For example, Ripple at a price less than $ 1, was able to climb to the TOP2 and overtake ETH.

rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:15:26 AM

Buying altcoins at a cheap price can bring huge profits in the future. I suggest that you try to check the token supply also and some other important factors (team and future developments) before buying coins.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:16:21 AM

Not all cheap alts give more profit. Be careful in choosing the alt that you will invest on. Do the necessary research.  Invest your money wisely not all cheap alts are good fof investment. Personally i would rather choose from top 20 alts.

That's right it depends on the project and I prefer for tokens instead of Alts because you can buy tokens in very very cheap prices now like for 10cents etc. Well, if things settle down I will make huge profits that's what I have planned this time.
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:30:21 AM

for now, a low price will certainly make enough loss for those who hold coins. well, but I don't know, I think there are some parties who are taking advantage of the current situation. I just hope the price will rise soon, and not have a low price.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:36:28 AM

same as high price with low supply, cheap price altcoin that mean it's a high total supply cryptocurrency, it's a high chance to get more profit when price increase, example price from $0.0001 to $0.001, it's already gain 10x profit, but remember to do your own research and just invest only what you can afford to lose
pufenduy

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:40:34 AM

This is the right formula! Prices are so great at the moment, and the more you buy now, the more you profit you will get at the future. The falling market cannot last forever and one day we will return to the prices of the last December.
XIE-XIE

Activity: 252
Merit: 19

SYNAPSECOIN.NET

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:50:43 AM

Hello friend, a lot of Altcoin are below the current price and the decision is in your hands but I believe with old coins that the founders remain active against their coins, technical and fundamental analysis also needs to be done.

fakmee

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 08:58:49 AM

This is the right formula! Prices are so great at the moment, and the more you buy now, the more you profit you will get at the future. The falling market cannot last forever and one day we will return to the prices of the last December.
indeed we can get profit by buying at a bad price, and then saving it for a long period of time. and I don't think last year will happen again this year, especially this December
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1104

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:11:56 AM

"Less price = more profits" are only applied for certain coins. If you choose wrong coins, they may become dead coins or the price will be hard to rise again. The formula can be proven effectively if you buy right coins.  

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

Its always good to buy cheap coins. All you need to do is to make sure that the coin you buy is an established coin and not some unknown coin with no marketcap. A coin with buyers and sellers will be there and can give you big profits if bought at right prices.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

yes, we can buy altcoins at very cheap prices, even the price of etherum hasn't reached $ 500- $ 1000. this is a great opportunity, because etherum can still rise again to the moon. this is a double advantage  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: