Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23431 times)
Goldleader

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:15:20 AM

Op I do know that a lot of whale buying coin when the price is low
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:27:15 AM

Of course it makes sense. And oddly enough, many altcoins have already managed to give a good growth, literally thousands of percent profit, but the price is less than $ 1. Since the initial price was very low. The most striking example is XRP. In General, you should not pay attention to the price, but look at the project, its idea, team, etc
Aside from xrp you can also take some look with coins inside top 50 projects which still below 1$ as bear market brings opportunities to have double or more, the alts community is one of the best place to invest if you are aiming for long term investment, just like what you have said, look for the real intentions of such projects and analyze whether  this can be achievable in the long run, from that you will be able to determine if value will increase as adoptions will lift it up.
Pontorez

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

I am fully confident that now is a great time to buy some good coins with excellent price increase potential. Some proven, old coins are at a minimum level, but from next year they can actively go up. Therefore, you need to use opportunities for a bargain.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 12:29:46 AM

Just do some intense researching and studying in looking for cheap alts out there. It will definitely give you riches if you ever find one. But of you want to play safe and invest with little worries better invest in btc or eth.
It's totally true.
If we have done our own research, then it's our decision to choose whether to invest or not.
If we are sure that the coin is potential then why not.

ronwewee
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Less, price more volume. I guess volume is the factor to earn much more profit like in trading or day trading in particular, you should choose cryptocurrency which has a huge volume since many are also buying it, the volatility is much more higher.
Lan75
Copper Member

Activity: 363
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 03:00:19 AM

Less, price more volume. I guess volume is the factor to earn much more profit like in trading or day trading in particular, you should choose cryptocurrency which has a huge volume since many are also buying it, the volatility is much more higher.
Volume and liquidity, you should consider these two factors when investing in coins/tokens below a dollar. Profit, that is why we are here so even if it is cheap in value but you got volume then still you can gain profit.
moonblocks

Activity: 714

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:07:50 AM

Investing in alternatives with low market caps that even have a strong development team is a risky proposition in the current market climate depending on what the project can offer as there's less of a focus on those for now but if you find any that have good potential for increasing adoption long term then you could reserve a small part of your outlay for those

Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:38:16 PM

This thinking is not always right but when you have more token people think you will profit more but the truth is not like that actually.

10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

This thinking is not always right but when you have more token people think you will profit more but the truth is not like that actually.
someone even specifically buys cheap coins without even realizing what kind of coins they are buying and will they grow at all. The main thing is that it is cheap

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:09:10 PM

There is no difference how much 1 altcoin coin costs. It is better to pay attention to what capitalization of altcoin and how much daily trading. The higher these numbers, the better.

Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

If you see smaller price, don't rush buying this coin,because price can go to 0 one day.
You've got to learn this coin from each side and make a conclusion about it!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
legenduim

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:07:59 PM

Low cryptocurrency prices have already played on behalf of many investors. Most of them have the opportunity to buy coins cheaply and after rising prices to sell for much bigger money. It's a great way to make profit. And many have done so yet.
QueenCryptomarket

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

The fall is a loose concept. You have to understand that after the fall will increase, at the expense of whether it makes sense to buy coins that cost less than a dollar you have to make decisions on their own, but I think it makes sense to buy but you need to choose the most promising in your opinion.
Shanu shan

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:20:59 PM

yes we can get more profit from cheap coins when their rate is increase and sometimes we can get good profit from reward coins in pos coins.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:27:14 PM

Not all coins at cheap prices will give you an advantage, indeed when low prices are the right time to buy coins. But, it's better to observe the development of coins that you will buy before deciding to buy it. If you think the coin can recover and increase then buying it is the right thing to do.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:39:34 PM

This does not give a guarantee to get more profit from the cheapest coin. You may encounter a loss if you are in a hurry to buy a cheap coin without knowing the development process for the coin that you choose.
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

In fact, the price of the total amount of supply should be calculated with together. a coin can be under $ 1, but when it's billions, it doesn't mean anything under $ 1.
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:44:56 PM

It's a risky move but profitable if you're a lucky picker, I'd rather buy an old one that has a good trend in the market so the risk is much lower, it would also take some time for it to reach a great price if you bought a new coin on the market since the price is played by a few people.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
moon sorcerers

Activity: 700

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:00:41 PM

if the coin has good potential, there is no harm in buying even if the price is below $ 1, profits depend on developing coins,
so not all coins with lower prices get more profit, we must analyze the prospects and potential of coins first

WalterGarrison

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Well, on a todays market it's all cheap. Buy what you want. If you don't have a lot of money better choose a good projects. For me I choose KICK and AdEx. You can easy buy them on exchanges and in a future it will give a good profit. As the teams are professional and doing their work for year. They run ICO in 2017 and as i look after them, done a lot of work on their projects! It's a great buy for small money and a hodl!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: