Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:08:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23416 times)
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 01:51:13 PM

yes it is possible in it there is a sense to buy up coins which bargain at the smallest price such  worked at the beginning of 2017, but we doesn't know that it waits for us this year, it is possible to invest only the available funds.

integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:10:22 PM

Definitely, expecially now that all coins have loat their values. Investing in very low coins will yield high profits when the market revives but the risk is always high as to whether the project wont die.
In the cryptocurrency market, price is not very important. The main thing is that the project itself should be promising, then it will be profitable

TheICE007

Activity: 646

tozex.io

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:38:19 PM

This could be true,  but before choosing a token with less price, check the maximum supply of the token and the circulating supply of the token. Also choose a token you have made good research on, don't buy because people are buying it. Have your own reason why you should trade a particular token.

► TOZEX ◄ ♦ Cryptoasset Financing Platform ♦ ► TOZEX ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:49:02 PM

I thought of choosing a coin thinking it was a cheap mistake. Their prices may be even cheaper, and you can't know that

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2019, 02:52:22 PM

Do your research on any low coin and how potential they are before you get in to them so you won't loss all yr funds for nothing sake , I will not suggest any coin yet cos their is always disclaimer in my own observe cos we all know market to be very volatile which might take other way to walhat you have suggest due to one reason or the other like manipulation, so use TA to support your research and select some lot satoshi coin to have a huge profit if hold for long term .
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 02:54:56 PM

Not every less price which means you will get more profits, there are a lot of buyers and sellers of the coin. It would make the pumps would not easily to get.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:03:22 PM

This could be true,  but before choosing a token with less price, check the maximum supply of the token and the circulating supply of the token. Also choose a token you have made good research on, don't buy because people are buying it. Have your own reason why you should trade a particular token.
You are right, it is not always necessary to follow the crowd, you need to independently analyze and competently approach the choice of the coin, but still often the low price and small capitalization of the coin is the way to the loss of money

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:26:06 PM

This less price == more profit goes usually. what worse can happen to a coin which has least value already?? it has maximum probability to go up.
raptorez

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 23, 2019, 04:26:24 PM

In theory, of course this is correct. Also, if you invest in a market like this, you can start investing very cool. Therefore, I think that all this can definitely bring real cool opportunities for a further increase in the deposit.
Jaggi90
Copper Member

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:39:41 PM

Less price let's people to invest more as compared to high price coins. Sometimes , the less price coins gives you good profit but not every time. So , it's not true that less price = more profit.
Serco

Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 12:48:18 PM

In theory, of course this is correct. Also, if you invest in a market like this, you can start investing very cool. Therefore, I think that all this can definitely bring real cool opportunities for a further increase in the deposit.
current moment could be best time for us to generate profits, although we will face high risk later.maybe if we want less risk with more profit this is the best time for us to enter cryptocurrency market.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Dikarama7

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:09:23 PM

Not everything that is cheap will give a big profit and maybe the price can continue to decrease, use your free time to do research because not all cheap coins have good potential.

⚡        D O G E M        ⚡ (https://dogem.online)
       🏩        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:30:49 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

for me, buying an altcoin right now is indeed the right situation, because prices are currently declining and many are using it. but of course we also have to know that in choosing a ltcoin we also need to be careful again. because not all altcoins are promising
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 01:42:54 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

for me, buying an altcoin right now is indeed the right situation, because prices are currently declining and many are using it. but of course we also have to know that in choosing a ltcoin we also need to be careful again. because not all altcoins are promising
Probably, current situation is the most frightening to choose. Because, in addition to the price fall, it is hard to find genuine coin. Most of them are scam, and after seeing them, trust in others is diminishing.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:43:59 PM

some coins that have good potential are indeed better to choose cheap coins because that will make you more profitable if the price is at the pump, but most cheap coins are coins that will soon die.
Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 01:52:24 PM

Buying cheap altcoins does't mean giving you huge profit its not that easy to earn huge profit, better to do research and be carefull because there is alot of project's that not promising. Better to choose a token have a huge potentia.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
nur rochid

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:01:43 PM

Buying cheap altcoins does't mean giving you huge profit its not that easy to earn huge profit, better to do research and be carefull because there is alot of project's that not promising. Better to choose a token have a huge potentia.
it's harder to choose an altcoin that is dump and we invest in it. but to be safer, of course you can choose bitcoin, if we are uncertain about the risk. by choosing the right altcoin, you can get a much bigger profit
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:07:54 PM

You can buy altcoin at a cheap price but make sure that it is a potential altcoin. In the crypto market there are many cheap altcoins but it is almost dead.
The analysis and choose the time of purchase is more important than the price. it is also a problem that makes us spend a lot of time calculating.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:20:42 PM

Honestly, if I am going to say this, please do believe in me, I am an experience trader basically on binance, I've conducted too much analysis in order to determine the best coin at the moment, and thinking about a less price for more profit is not a bad idea.

Basically, having a less price is an indicator that people should buy more of it. In that case, if you can see its price getting high, you can sell allot, another things is not just about yourself, you are helping the crypto to grow and be well known if you buy more volume of it in the market. Eventually what might happen is that, its market price will even double and you might earn.

note:
All my advice should be consider if you are a trader that value coins and conducts analysis first before you make a transaction.

joeperry

Activity: 2128
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 02:33:50 PM

It depends on the project itself if the project is a common project which the problem has been resolved by other projects then probably those project will fall in no time but if the project is still developing and the price drops since the platform on where the coin was to be used is under construction probably those projects will increase soon.

It's really important to know what projects/coins you're going to invest I suggest to do a deep research or study about a certain coin before investing to a coin/project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: