Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:52:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23431 times)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 11:35:15 PM

Buying tokens for less price doesn't necessarily translate to huge profits, it can only mean more profit when you chose good project with prospects and reliable team committed to the development of the project to the fullest
This a good point. No matter how many coins or tokes you bought of it has no value in the future, that will be a non profitable option. I think we have to be very careful in choosing the coins to support so that we will have a good profit. We should also look at many factors that will make it happen like the team behind the project.
Drelakelv

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:31:57 PM

Purchase extremely low-priced currency doesn't needfully signify you would move a large pament away on the other hand its emphatically potential so you get to recognise the Propose and you should always mention to just vest just the measure you are ready to miss as you should furthermore be set to miss any cash on the other hand actually minimal altcoin presents larger payout in thither is a unanticipated breakthrough in cost
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 02:52:51 PM

It is not always that cheap coins give profit. At times, you will run at a loss if the price falls drastically. It is better you buy coins that are not very cheap, but have a potential of increasing and you can make profit from it.
It is best to buy coins that have a working product which people use. Otherwise, whatever the project would be if it does not have users, then your investment will not bring profit

Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 12:40:25 PM

It is best to buy coins that have a working product which people use. Otherwise, whatever the project would be if it does not have users, then your investment will not bring profit
all depends on the development of the project. if they already have a product but are not developed and do not have a market, they will not have price growth. it will be detrimental to your investment. this happens a lot in new projects that are finished with ICO or IEO sales and start walking and looking for their markets.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jhon15

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:51:38 PM

all depends on the development of the project. if they already have a product but are not developed and do not have a market, they will not have price growth. it will be detrimental to your investment. this happens a lot in new projects that are finished with ICO or IEO sales and start walking and looking for their markets.
so you choose the good but at a low price so you can get more profit if you wait for growth to increase.
invest good coins and those that have great opportunities, so you can get a pretty good profit.
You must be good at choosing and managing strategies.

shannelcoin

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 10:58:45 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Some traders know the strategies that if you buy in low price its the big chance that you can get a big profit if bull run continue to move up. Buying in a affordable price is good because you buy many as you can in cheap price then hold it until bull run comes. You will see the out come if you do that especially now that the market is going to green again.

⛦⛦⛦ SESAME TOKEN ⛦⛦⛦[Decentralized Food Network]  (https://allsesame.com/)
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:19:44 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

depending on the altcoin you want to buy, if you are lucky and correct in choosing an altcoin to use as an investment, then I'm sure the altcoin you want to buy will be able to increase very high and of course that will make you earn big profits, but if you are wrong choose an altcoin to be used as an investment, so I'm sure the altcoin you want to buy will continue to fall until there is no price anymore, so my advice if you want to buy an altcoin that costs <$ 1 then you should pay attention to this :
1. whether the project you want to invest will be useful in the future (used by many people) ?
2. Does the project that you want to invest already have a product ? to ensure that the project is not a scam
3. Is the idea of ​​the project you want to invest the same as the existing project ? if yes, whether the project you want to invest will be better than the existing project ?
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 11:57:53 PM

It's a good idea to buy cheap altcoins as long as you have other strong coins in your list. These strong coins serve as your backup to whatever happens to the cheap altcoins you invested in. Cheap coins offer real higher percent profit due to its low price.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:46:25 AM

I agree with ideas and strategies like this, less price = more profit, low-priced coins are easier to skyrocket than expensive, for example Ripple is easier to rise up to 10x or $ 4 than bitcoin can rise 3x or # 25k.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:15:07 AM

For a long term investment and intention of earning profits, i think it is better to buy altcoin with a very low cost and it would give us more profit because it can possibly increase in a long term investment. This method makes many investors rich since they buy a low cost and earn much more after years of investments.
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 01:55:11 AM

That is not a bad idea. But the problem is to choose potential projects and have big investors participate in it. Many factors for a project to increase in price. Let's carefully evaluate and make decisions
BigBone2

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 02:48:09 AM

Hello, thread! Who knows the ASICequipment shop in NYC, who lives in US? I want to order from them, who had purchased or communicated with them before?
BigBone2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:09:28 AM

Hello, thread! Who knows the ASICequipment shop in NYC, who lives in US? I want to order from them, who had purchased or communicated with them before?
Hi, have ordered Antiminer S9i from them, delivered and plugged everything in in 2 days, good service, can recommend. I always recommend them when it comes to mining
The have worldwide shipping for free?
inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:20:47 AM

not all altcoins that have low prices can certainly provide big profits, if you want to invest, find information first and don't blindly invest in altcoins at low prices.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 03:38:52 AM

It will still depending on what altcoins are you buying because even cheaper or higher price doesn’t indicate of growing in future.and the growth will rely on how the investors buying those coin since the law of cryptocurrency market is also supply and demand
But the chance of gaining is higher from cheaper crypto’s if we can find the legit and futuristic one with unique project and product as well
DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 04:17:35 AM

Low sat coins are good in giving profit from just a little rise in percentage.  Its better to look for low sats undervalued coin and accumulate them now and just Wait for any announcement from the project to make good profit

IshuTheGamer

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 05:59:24 AM

The Low Satoshi coins give a huge profit, but please choose the correct one.
Cause if there is big profit, there is big loss too.

Just try to pick big projects on the CMC 1st and 2nd page.

GoodLuck Mate.
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:11:17 AM

Not all cheap altcoins are good ,I'm talking about good altcoins like bnb you'd be happy right now if you are among those who bought bnb token at 0.0$ because its over 30$ now

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
pedpedped101

Activity: 552

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 07:37:32 AM

I cannot allow myself to be deceived again by the price of a coin, most especially how cheap it is.
There are some coins that, ever since I knew them, they have been trading at 1 gwei and till now, they are still at that price. Some have lost their investors, because they no longer believe in them.
Invest in a coin by virtue of it's quality and what it intends delivering.
BigBone2

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 12:13:42 PM

Hi, have ordered Antiminer S9i from them, delivered and plugged everything in in 2 days, good service, can recommend. I always recommend them when it comes to mining
The have worldwide shipping for free?
Yeah, not sure about setting it up. Anyway call their office to be sure you are talking to right guys
What do you mean? I see free shipping on site and a range of models represented. What’s with their office?

UPD:

They may give me a decent discount, I appreciated communicating with them, your guys told the truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: