Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:23:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4030 times)
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:12:29 PM

ETH price is now dropped to below $100 which is the lowest past 2 years and consequently it has lost his capitalization. XRP has beaten ETH and captured 2nd position in coinmarketcap. Nothing is impossible here if we can see ETH price below $10 because it dropped from $1400 to now $90.

heartthew

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:22:32 PM

Now we can see completely different prices for the main coins of the market and this will not affect the quality and technology of these coins because prices change quickly in order to earn on inexperienced and impulsive people  Sad
moneyangel

Activity: 336

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

The current price is certainly worrying, but I believe that next year will be a year of growth and recovery.
I think this will needs enough time before ETH will fully recover and as long as no buyers for this currency then the price will go lower and lower everyday. I just hoping that this current bottom price is good enough to attract new investors.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:32:36 PM

Nothing happens just like that, it means that it’s beneficial for someone to lower the price at a lower price, maybe a big player wants to enter the coin

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:44:39 PM

Do not rub salt on the wound. Every day, looking at the price of ethereum, I want to send everything away. I am warmed only by the thought that not only ether, but also the rest of the coins, including bitcoin, fell. The fall in ethereal prices is not his personal tragedy. Personally, I will hold on to ethereum until better times and will wait for its growth.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
donaldmarcovicd

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:13:32 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
this is the best time to buy..
Rockkey

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:20:36 PM

The fall in the price of ethereum that we now all see in no way changes anything in the sense that Ethereum still remains among the most advanced platforms for all other projects, this is just a short-term drop in price and nothing more.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:46:25 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
I think the whales are all well thought out and will actively buy coins when the price reaches the day. The potential of the coin is large and we see that work on its improvement is underway, and this can not but affect the future price of the coin.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:07:49 PM

when ethereum prices are less than $ 100 then you should be able to buy as much as you can because when the price falls it is a very good time to enter and buy ethereumm.

I will do it within 2-3 days when I get the money for another job I am busy with now. I believe - Ethereum will be the second cryptocurrency again (after Bitcoin). ETH will return its popularity and grow greatly.
auroboros

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:13:58 PM

It hurts to see ethereum prices continue to decline, the plan Ethereum will make improvements with fork that may occur next year, and I think it is very difficult to make Ethereum rise again, but hope remains, ETH remains a giant who sleeps and waits when most appropriate to wake up and defeat everything that hinders it
Barinerro

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:16:16 PM

Of course Ethereum is now declining but I do not think that it will fall for a long time yet, in January there is a positive news I think we will grow to it)

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Aleksei Hurskiy

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:16:59 PM

I don’t see anything wrong with that, since I didn’t buy it at the price of last year, but I really hope for its growth in the near future. It is also important that the team again does not postpone the scheduled updates.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 05:17:04 PM

yes ethereum price is down because its price is related to bitcoin price but i think it will be not loose its second position it will be still in second position because it is one of the top altcoin
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:57:38 PM

Nothing exclusively has happened to ETH. There's a bear market, bitcoin dominance has increased as of late, and as a result other coin prices go down.
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:59:42 PM

I feel there is panic from the developers who use the ethereum platform and choose to sell the eth they have, as a result, the ethereum price gets worse and only $ 50 as the strongest support

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:06:03 PM

I am not a pessimist, but I think that this is not the end of the falling. It is possible that we will see $ 50 for a coin.
Anna Borisovna

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

I think that there will still be a drop in the price at ethereum, somewhere around 60 dollars
I hope that it will be extreme, before the start of growth

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:51:52 AM

At one time, no one could even believe that the Ethereum price could fall below $ 300. But now the situation has changed dramatically. Many investors are faced with large losses of money. Now selling your coins will be the wrong decision; you just need to hold the coins until the situation is restored.
DedgeDoge

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:13:17 AM

so far the whole market and the eth is ablaze. but I think that this is temporary, the market cannot constantly go to decline, it is simply impossible. I think soon everything will be corrected and the air will still give its profit

From Now I think the price will go at a better level and now if someone want to invest then they can invest. The price dropped in the previous days because of the announcement of the SEC in which the delayed the approval of ETF to the 27th FEB.
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Yes - it happened, but it had to be expected. After Ethereum broke the level of $ 150, it was foolish to hope that$ 100 will last.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: