Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth <100 $  (Read 4030 times)
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:36:42 PM

$84,33 :'(it is not forgotten to watch every day fall. Will the market stop at this or will we have a terrible year. 2018 is the beginning of the end of the cryptocurrency era?

Apparently soon we will see an even lower price for ETH. If the market continues to fall, the price for the first quarter will be about $ 50. It's terrible. We are waiting for what will happen to the market and with ETH.

Emel-Hmel

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:39:40 PM

I am very sad to realize the fact that ether is very much cheaper. I would not have believed it a few months ago. The cryptocurrency market brought great disappointment in 2018.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:56:12 PM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?
Ethereum cannot fall below the third place in terms of capitalization. It is true that cryptocurrency prices are now falling and their level of capitalization also. Ethereum is no exception and its price and level of capitalization also, unfortunately, are falling. If a couple of hours ago the price of ethereum was, according to CoinMarketCap, $ 85, now it is already $ 83. However, the whole cryptocurrency lowers these figures. However, even with the current level of ethereum capitalization of more than 8.6 billion dollars, in fourth place the USDT coin has a capitalization of only 1.86 billion dollars. Capitalization of other coins is even lower. Therefore, ethereum cannot go down to fourth place in terms of capitalization.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Karlblaise1

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:04:29 PM

This is no longer funny,
The whole scenario seems to be going beyond the known parameters which ethereum appears to be getting right.
Is there something here that we don't seem to know?

Though am not despaired; cryptocurrency will bounce back.
watch out for that next year.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
https://wppenergy.io
Hades92

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 10:15:21 PM

most of their topics talk about Ethereum which has decreased even though on the other hand almost all coins or Altcoin have the same thing. I am sure that if Bitcoin has recovered, ETH and other coins will definitely experience the same thing, so you don't need to panic because this is only a diamond supply

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:18:52 PM

Ethereum falls after Bitcoin. Now Ethereum has lost its second place and before the update it may lose the third, but I think that this will not happen, but in any case it is too early to invest in Ethereum.
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:41:44 PM

I am very sad to realize the fact that ether is very much cheaper. I would not have believed it a few months ago. The cryptocurrency market brought great disappointment in 2018.

we should get used to it because the market can't grow all the time. you may look at such prices as an opportunity to earn or buy more ether.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Bomber007
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Velic Ecosystem

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:05:11 PM

I think the reduction in Ethereum price is a blessing in disguise because it can enable us to pack the tokens and wait for the bull market, that day is coming soonest and I do not want to be caught unprepared.

Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:19:55 PM

It is not surprising to see ether less than 100$  because the market in general has lost value, A lot of people have lost hope in crypto and have started selling their hodlings which could have fetched them billions some few months ago. I am hope that eth will bounce back again so I do not fear the crrent price.

Yarex

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:32:40 PM

Soon it will be necessary to create a topic with the title: "Ethereum is less than $ 50, is it possible?"
Recently, ETH has fallen very much in price. I am very much looking forward to good news from ETH developers who, I hope, will help raise the price of my favorite coin.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:28:31 AM

There is nothing surprising in the fall of Ethereum. See how many tokens from new projects are sold at any price for Ethereum and then change to dollars later. Not a single coin could withstand such pressure.

Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

Now Ethereum price more dump, the solution is invest more money now or hold your Ethereum. Next year we will see some pump of all altcoins.
Next bull run will be sure a good one for ETH. ETH has received much trust from crypto community and will be bought in a bull market. But market tend to continue a very long time sidewarts before marketcap can go to higher levels like before.

Smiley Smiley
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:19:41 AM

Friends, the price of ETH continues to fall, what is waiting for the coin? Will its capitalization fall? Will ethereum lose third place?
Although my personal opinion is that since it’s certainly a top coin, we don’t have to talk about sunset in the new year, they promise us to increase its potential with the help of code improvements, not so long ago Buterin even became a professor, what do you think about Ether?
And how do you think the whales have lowered the price and filled their hooks to them to pack it next year? Or is this theory a mistake?

We could be happy about it, maybe it just opens up the doors for new investors to invest in a very low price. We could try to buy some and believe that ETH will going to increase its market value too soon. There is no risk in believing altcoins that already proven its capability before.
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:05:02 AM

Now Ethereum price more dump, the solution is invest more money now or hold your Ethereum. Next year we will see some pump of all altcoins.
Next bull run will be sure a good one for ETH. ETH has received much trust from crypto community and will be bought in a bull market. But market tend to continue a very long time sidewarts before marketcap can go to higher levels like before.
many believe in Ethereum, he is a good altcoin he will grow and develop faster. there will definitely be Bullrun in the future, even though you don't know when it will be the best, you must remain optimistic and always uplifted. At present the value of Ethereum is very low so you better buy as much as possible if you still believe. the market will definitely recover and you have to wait patiently because the market is not easy to rise again.
Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:09:23 AM

Etherium still top crypto with big developers team.
I dont think waht it can so easily die. I am still collecting al my funds in eth.
When we see global market return, eth will rise so ast how going deep

coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:13:18 AM

we should get used to it because the market can't grow all the time. you may look at such prices as an opportunity to earn or buy more ether.
yeah, it's just a matter of time to recover.
before recovery occurs, this is an opportunity for us to buy ethereum at a very cheap price.

as you said, "the market cannot grow all the time". the market will always go down and grow, I think it will happen repeatedly.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:13:35 AM

I believe in ethereum and I don't think to worry even though prices are falling sharply, ethereum is a potential coin and will definitely be able to overcome this decline. Calm down, ethereum will have a bright future, keep it and don't sell low.
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:52:48 AM

Every day Ethereum slowly decreases and now almost reaches the price of $ 80. In my opinion, this is the impact of the decline in Bitcoin prices, as if Bitcoin is like being controlled by investors with very large funds. But we also have to think positively about the current market situation and are very confident if prices will recover.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

Ethereum falls after Bitcoin. Now Ethereum has lost its second place and before the update it may lose the third, but I think that this will not happen, but in any case it is too early to invest in Ethereum.
Throughout 2018, maybe now is the lowest ETH value during 2018.
This is a good situation to buy and hold ETH for those who have confidence in ETH.
In January 2019, the core development team Ethereum finally agreed to launch hard fork on block number 7,080,000. Some major changes included solving the issues with difficulty bomb, ProgPow implementation, and other. This is good news, everyone's hope is that after that, eth prices can return to normal.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

the decline in eth prices is very reasonable,
even many projects that use the eth platform have failed because the ICO is not on target, and this can certainly have an impact on the ETH, but anyway when the market returns to normal, everyone will be back. so this is not a big problem.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: