Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO New format scam  (Read 24993 times)
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 07:30:21 AM

Yes it is very sad. Therefore, when choosing ICO, you need to be very careful and attentive in order not to lose your money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:40:34 AM

Sure is,looks like the HYIP doesn't get any attention nowadays so they decided to go into ICO,
More and more new coins are being created and ICO is just a way to scam investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BoxerRobert (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:37:50 AM

Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

3) Some ICO announced Soft cap reached successfully later their also follow this kind of refund method .

ex:
 Trecento , Humancoin ,Vanig and etc.
Atleast they are returning so we don't have to call it as scam.

They didn't collect the ethereum based on USD value,they are just returning the ethereum how much you send them before in crypto 1 ETH =  1 ETH always.

yes,I agree 1ETH always 1ETH but that price will change .If i trade that ETH i will make some profit.
BoxerRobert (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:39:26 AM

Yes it is very sad. Therefore, when choosing ICO, you need to be very careful and attentive in order not to lose your money.

This time very hard to choose good ICO because most of the ICO Stopped .
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:10:34 AM

Before going to an ICO project you should know that more than 70% are fraudulent, and that this number is still going up. Be more careful, and do not try to run after the benefits and then get nothing. Let remember Grin

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Before going to an ICO project you should know that more than 70% are fraudulent, and that this number is still going up. Be more careful, and do not try to run after the benefits and then get nothing. Let remember Grin
Yes I agree on that we need to be more careful because the number of scammer on the feild is really increasing. I believe that we can prevent our self from being victimized by the scammer we only need to be more smart and be more temperate on selecting the good ICO.  We need to research first before we invest for us to earn and not to failed investing in ico is really high at risk today because there are so many scam ico.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

These projects are very friendly and Ethereum has been devalued. They can refund the consumer, this is a miracle. In fact, they can do it without refund. ICO has great shortcomings that no one can change.

Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

if this continues, ICO will be abandoned by investors.
so sad for me to see ICO lately, I personally don't dare to invest in ICO for a while.
sometimes I miss a successful ICO, and the price does not fall in value when listing on the exchange.

maligu

Activity: 333

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:55:56 AM

The scams have always existed, and scammers will try their best to deceive investors, so it is wise to not invest in ICO. This can almost avoid 99% of cryptocurrency scams. The abuse of ICO has caused the cryptocurrency market to be rejected by the government.

damberg

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:32:07 AM

These ICO scams are indeed regretful. I don't want to advocate scammers but it might be also the fault of their management team. Lots of them don't have contingency plans for  drop in cryptocurrency price, not reaching a soft cap etc.
JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:38:36 AM

This is a bad situation for cryptocurrency which people should be think many times before putting their money on those ICO. Trust only if you have fully understand their projects and had verified that the team are real person which has committed to work with the project.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I do not know whether to call those projects scam projects or not. For example Humancoin, they have to return the money to investors, it can not be called scam, you invest in a project, there That means you have accepted the risk of price fluctuations. But they do not pay a bounty hunter, it's a scam.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
livingancient

Activity: 78
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

In my opinion the paused and stopped ICO were not intentionally as it is. I believe that due to the market bear momentum the developers doesn't have a choice but to postponed the project in order to minimize the possible huge lose once pursuing the project. Maybe some are scam but not all of them. I also think that once the market is in good condition they will resume the project.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Hai guys now days people are really  depressed this kind of new scam .They are Lost lot amount from this kind of format and getting only 40% return back.

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

2) Refund - When  eth more 200 to 300 USD people invested some ICO now they are stopped and started refund now Eth price 95 USD .

3) Some ICO announced Soft cap reached successfully later their also follow this kind of refund method .

ex:

It is not only depressing for the bounty hunter, I guess it is also depressing to both project owner and investors.  We should understand that project owner spend their own cash for the setup including the marketing and presentations. Plus they also travel in places to present their project to the possible investors.  I believe it is ok to pause or stop the campaign if they are willing to pay what they have promised.  In an investors part, I guess if they pay in ETH, it is also right to send back the same amount of ETH.  So i guess with this method ICO did not intend to scam anyone since they are returning what they had collected except to the bounty hunter which is actually know the risk in participating in this stuff.
Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:13:35 PM

Despite the outcome of most ICOs and the attendant loses that have followed, it's surprising that many still invest in ICOs and then come here to whine when things go south. Like I've said before, I'll not be investing in any ICO until the market is stable. This is because no matter how great the product offering, the token will still tank when it gets to the exchange.
thinkme1st

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:22:29 PM

1) ICO Stopped or Paused

ex:
This is all happening because of the current bearish trend even the good ICOs stopped fundraising and some of the ICOs claiming to reach softcap are just fraud.

kliown

Activity: 1080

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:33:25 PM

I would not call it a fraud, because it's just the conditions in the market under which the ICO is conducted. Many can not collect enough money and decide to pause, some make a refund.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

I have been reading a lot of posts that say that they have been scammed.  I wonder if they have read the whitepaper and fully understood it.  Besides, there will always be highs and lows.  Everyone is accountable. 

I saw a lot of projects that immediately say that they are likely to deceive their investors. However, despite this, such projects have many investors and participants in bounty campaigns.
I believe that people need to spend more time studying the projects in which they plan to invest.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:53:08 PM

While investing in ICO gave a good income, no one was interested in the "other side of the coin". And when the attractiveness of investment is gone, people began to think. What the irrational move development situation.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Riki31

Activity: 333
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 08:29:25 PM

I have been reading a lot of posts that say that they have been scammed.  I wonder if they have read the whitepaper and fully understood it.  Besides, there will always be highs and lows.  Everyone is accountable. 

I saw a lot of projects that immediately say that they are likely to deceive their investors. However, despite this, such projects have many investors and participants in bounty campaigns.
I believe that people need to spend more time studying the projects in which they plan to invest.
Agree that before investing it is better to learn deeply the project and to check carefully the information, in order not to face the scam, although in case someone will write the post that he is collecting money for the plasma TVset even  for that lots of people will sent him lots of the ETH.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: