Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:55:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:59:04 AM

High or low capitalization is not enough reason to withdrawa from investing in crypto,although if you don't feel safe with any coin,you better not invest in it because you are entitled to your opinion.
cpk02

Activity: 233
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:07:14 AM

Personally, I still believe crypto as one of the good investment, more importantly, the strong coins. This thing won't end or even stays in decline. It is normal the price dump and pump to have some extra investors.
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:07:40 AM

At this point with a lot of the new release coins I don't see the point in leaving the market with around a 98% loss, what you have remaining is so small in value that it does not represent much of a risk to leave them active in the hope a new bull phase will bring about some sort of recovery. For new investment, I would tend to agree and stick to the top 25 coins by market cap and hope that a BTC recovery will affect them in a positive way and quickly.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:36:14 AM

Just stay and wait for another few months. The end of the depression is near and pretty soon, we will be able to get our profit. Try to find some additional funds to invest in crypto and you will see that it is going to be the best decision!
Yadaloke

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:28:46 AM

believe not believe, surely the market will return to normal, so we have to wait until next year whether the market can move or deteriorate. coins that have a high capitalization to rise in a normal market opportunity to float must be there, and make it easier for you to make a profit. if the coins are good they will definitely be able to ride again. be patient in facing any situation, your patience will be avenged.
mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

You should not need to leave the market because cryptocurrency price movements can still benefit you, you just need to be more patient and not easy to panic.
zerocashdev

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:34:17 AM

I think now you should not leave the market because big players are manipulating the market and price movements so that the majority of non-experienced people will sell, so you need to wait and do not sell  Cool
kalstarzz

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:39:18 AM

I don't think we should leave the market, whatever the reason. because when we leave the market we will miss information, besides that we will never find a destination point for bitcoin.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

leaving the market now is not a good choice. to be able to survive we must be in the market every time.
and I see now it seems like an end to the bear market
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:50:19 AM

You can see now that coins with top 20 capitalization have all decreased in price and I see a lot of new coins in the coinmarketcap that continue to increase and increase prices, maybe investors are more likely to invest in new coins and have left old coins like Ethereum and Bitcoin
giletto

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:05 AM

Everyone is scared when the market falls, In my country is just like you. There are many people who cut loss and leave this market. I personally sold the BTC at 6500$ and I have not reinvested, I believe the market will continue to fall.

█████
                       █████████████
                    █████████████
                ██████████████        █████
             █████████████        ████████████
         ██████████████        █████████████
      █████████████        █████████████       ██████
      ██████████        ████████████           ██████
      ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
      ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
      ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
      █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
      █████████████       █████████████        ██████
      ██████████       █████████████           ██████
      ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
      ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
      ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
      ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
      ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
      ██████           █████████████       ██████████
      ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                █████████████       █████████████
             ████████████        █████████████
                 ████         ████████████
                          █████████████
                        ███████████
                           █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
needctrl

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:57:09 AM

This is the best time to start investing. Not all at once, but to star building positions and buying low whenever some promising coins sell off. This is the strategy that universally works.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:02:22 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for more than a year, and I have never had the idea to quit.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:55:40 PM

I think that right now the market is being cleared of "random" people. When the process is over, the situation should change for the better. And those projects that currently have a low capitalization may well prove themselves.
Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:05:13 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
This situation will bring mix-emotions as those who will fresh to enter the market will have the opportunity to invest at lower price and they have the higher chances to get rich if they can manage the volatility properly while those who were desperate investors will go out from the market being broke and emotional. I myself have no reason to leave the crypto as I know that it just needs a right timing to hit the moon.
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:45:00 PM

This is not at all trusted market for investment. Just holding the coins to sell off when seeing massive pump by these manipulators, who are currently ruling the market.I still believe in this market. Fluctuations will be continuous. Yes, the market is in a very bad situation. However, these fluctuations took place in the past. But then there were great rises. I think it's best to be patient and wait. If we show a little patience, we can all get very big winners.
Cryppy_guyL

Activity: 325

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

On the one hand it is correct. Top 20 of the best it already speaks for itself. But if you look at it from the other side, the small coins can fly up in percentage much higher. Therefore, they should not be ignored.

Volk-05

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:05:13 PM

It seems to me that if you wish, a person is able to make a profit not only from top coins, but also from those that he sees in perspective!
Rockkey

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:18:13 PM

Not everyone left the market, but only those who became disillusioned with it. But there always remains a small percentage of those who truly understand the processes that drive the market, and it is these people who always stay on the market, even then when everyone else run from here.
annaannacica77

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:25:23 PM

don't give up man.. this is actually the best time to start investing, cheaper coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: