Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:40:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32652 times)
lotfipro

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

Yes, I believe in crypto market at all. Maybe now is the deep falling, but from the down is only one road to up! After legalization from main countries, the new bullrun will start and the growth would be fantastic.

Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 09:26:37 PM

for now I suggest we forget for a moment the market, because the current situation will be able to give us a loss, besides the direction of price movements is difficult to read.

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:20:09 PM

I think that now it is not necessary to leave the cryptocurrency market. I would currently sell half of your coins and buy them again after prices drop another 40 percent off the current ones.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:26:51 PM

The market is all frayed nerves. Who has climbed into it and has been sitting for a very long time, then there is no point in going out, there are cycles, both falling and growing, there is nothing terrible about it. You only need to wait out this period! In the meantime, such a cycle is worth getting rid of Shitkoinov and put money into more reliable coins

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
Juniness

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

For beginners, of course, the best option is just to be in the top coins, because small coins have a chance that you can lose much higher, usually there are trading professionals

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

Leave the market after the value has falls 50% seems to be the wrong decision, so it's better to keep holding it. Unless you are very confident if the market conditions will continue to get worse until the end of the year, maybe leave the market from now on is the best decision.
I have the same opinion as you. Leaving the market is not a good choice, I think. If we are leaving now, then what we get from it? Just a loss?
Then it will be better to wait, although we don't know for how long we should wait.

IndianaJons

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I see that you are already beginning to panic. Be patient and wait. Everything will be fine. Believe me, the whales are not just buying all the coins on the OTC market.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:17:52 PM

Only you can tell on what is best for you. My only advise is that you should consider the pros and cons of leaving.  I agree with investing on the coin with high capitalization because they are established coins and they have a high appreciation value. They are less risky than other coins and with the market nowadays, we should aim to minimize the risk even though its there already.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
GoodAltcoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:18:57 PM

No. If you ask for an opinion, my answer is no. It will not drop to zero, it will not cease to exist. You are loosing to opportunity to participate in something great. Lack of support makes the recuperation of BTC only slower, but I don't think that it will effect its existence in the long run.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:36:12 PM

If you are  a crypto enthusiast like me, then I am going to advise you to stop following the market because it will just cause more panic to you other than encouraging you to even hodl your little money with you.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

If you think that is good Idea to invest to high capital and not to low capital it is up to your decision.
But they have some also coin who have market cap is good to invest because they are also potential they need only is to discover them.
MAUTMALAIKAT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:44:20 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

In my opinion it is not entirely wrong. We need to anticipate in any market especially if you want to buy coins in high capital. More research is needed about the coins that will be purchased and have a clear and reliable capitalization. There is no need to rush to leave the market because not everything will be bad.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
karthcrypt

Activity: 266

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:48:24 PM

Anyone interested in leaving the market should have left before now as we can see,  the cryptocurrency market this year have been on the decline and the hope for any price rise is not visible this year!

ligerti

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:36:36 PM

Now the crypto market is really experiencing very difficult times of a strong fall. But even in the present conditions it remains very relevant for traders and investors. Of course, the amount of income is now significantly reduced, but there are opportunities for profitable work, so now you do not need to leave the market.
Icologies

Activity: 994

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:42:28 PM

I think there is some truth, this is done to avoid the risk of losing assets that have been invested, because the possibility of not having the highest capitalization will be lost from the market. be more careful in choosing the coins that will be invested in the future.

hummer113

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:10:06 PM

Now the crypto market is really experiencing very difficult times of a strong fall. But even in the present conditions it remains very relevant for traders and investors. Of course, the amount of income is now significantly reduced, but there are opportunities for profitable work, so now you do not need to leave the market.

I think that it is still possible for someone to manipulate the price of bitcoin, and with him and the rest of the altcoins, and when they buy enough, only then we will see growth.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:18:42 PM

As of these days. I think it will be great to leave for a while in the market, because of the price decreasing. It has a big effect in the market today the inflation rate that our country is facing with. But as soon as the market will rise again, i will be back.
It is very difficult for me to judge because I do not see the presence of inflation from my country, because I believe that, in general, cryptocurrencies are not subject to this, since there is a limited nature and probably there will be more deflation percentage than inflation. This is my opinion on this comment.
givary

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:22:15 PM

A very good suggestion to invest in the 20 best coins. At this time, if I leave my market, I think it's not a good solution. In trading, if you haven't made a profit, don't leave the market. This is a very good opportunity to buy coins and if there are big waves, of course, we just have to sell.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:24:49 PM

Investment in the coins with bigger capitalization is much more stable and reliable than any other, however, it is not that profitable in comparisson wiuth other coins. it is for you to decide what you really need

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:27:41 PM

Investment in the coins with bigger capitalization is much more stable and reliable than any other, however, it is not that profitable in comparisson wiuth other coins. it is for you to decide what you really need
why do you think that investing in large-cap coins is the most safety? all those people who created this capitalization can also lose money with you. you need to invest in a quality project that really works but not in capitalization

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: