Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:09:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32647 times)
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:30:33 PM

FOR now i can leave the market as i am good with my holdings now.
I bought a lot for the whole December and i am confident now that i dont need the market.
All i need is to keep my wallet safe and wait on the top and sell.
elcoblast

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:39:27 PM

The unstable crypto market makes many people panic and also afraid to join the world of cryptocurrency. basically, if we are able to manage our crypto assets well and take advantage of the opportunities that available to make a profit then it will be very profitable.
but in other side we can get bigger losses in the near future from all of our asset, and i think keep hold our asset is best option for now

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

FOR now i can leave the market as i am good with my holdings now.
I bought a lot for the whole December and i am confident now that i dont need the market.
All i need is to keep my wallet safe and wait on the top and sell.

Excellent long-term strategy, everyone who invests in long-term should follow your lead. Buy coins - wait, not paying attention to events occurring in the market. Also always having a backup plan in case of the worst outcome.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
Ever since i became experienced in the crypto space, i have never for once been afraid of any bear, because i know there are numerous opportunities whenever it occurs. This is what some people have failed to realise, but i believe they will later get to understand.
Cryptocurrency is volatile, therefore we should not expect it to just continue to inflate, without any deflation. This is even part of what makes it interesting.
alex_kir

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:31:42 PM

No, do not lose hope. Be patient. I understand that you are worried about the condition of the market but I assure that it will bounce back. It's not always red season.
I support, if you constantly talk about it and constantly complain that today all the same hope can leave you, then I think that this is clearly not the best time. In any case, the best thing would probably be to not despair and work further, at least in the field of promotion. Because it seems to me that this is the right thing.
kipozer

Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:16:45 PM

No, do not lose hope. Be patient. I understand that you are worried about the condition of the market but I assure that it will bounce back. It's not always red season.
Thank you very much for the hope that you give to people, but you understand that this person, who has already despaired once, will definitely not be able to do anything, so I think that it’s better not to say anything at all. Just try to do better.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:58:53 PM

My opinion is that you do not need to leave the cryptocurrency market.
Look at the prices of coins, today many have gone to good growth, and recently the players said that there would be no cryptocurrency at all.
The market is very volatile, do not underestimate it. Anyone who has studied it thoroughly can count on success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
kipozer

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:49:23 PM

In general, I do not see the point in really worrying about this, because I think that today there is some need for this. Just do not leave the market and continue to invest, because today there is a real meaning in it.
timberfox

Activity: 162

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

I totally agree that we need stay away from a low cost projects. It's so risky for now. What about your first statement. It seems to me if you are having doubt or fear about the market, you should leave it. Do not misunderstand me. But this market needs strong people.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

I think that at the moment it is better to invest in coins from the top 10. But if you are good at trading, then you can buy coins that can bring you profit, and these are not necessarily coins from the top 20. Any coins that are interesting to investors, at least  for a short time.
kipozer

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:20:00 PM

I totally agree that we need stay away from a low cost projects. It's so risky for now. What about your first statement. It seems to me if you are having doubt or fear about the market, you should leave it. Do not misunderstand me. But this market needs strong people.
You are mistaken my friend. If there are no people like this person, then you simply cannot earn anything. Well, or it turns out that the shark will eat a shark. Therefore, we need such people and this is generally a normal situation.
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:22:34 PM

I think that at the moment it is better to invest in coins from the top 10. But if you are good at trading, then you can buy coins that can bring you profit, and these are not necessarily coins from the top 20. Any coins that are interesting to investors, at least  for a short time.
the market has shown good movement, though it is not so big but this has raised crypto trade and crypto purchasing power has begun to improve a little. the right time to invest is now because the market is moving not like yesterday, even though prices are cheap but the market is very weak and moving slowly.

newdevices

Activity: 1048
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:14:22 PM

I think right now is the best time for us to stay in the market, because prices are down so we can have a big chance in collecting coins that we think can provide short-term benefits even if only a small profit. So it is very unfortunate if we have to leave the market, while in fact we have the opportunity to be able to benefit through the market.
We must not leave the market even if it is in a bad condition, this opportunity must be used to buy potential coins at low
prices so that when prices rise again we will get a rather large profit, this is an opportunity, so don't miss this moment
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:35:18 PM

I think right now is the best time for us to stay in the market, because prices are down so we can have a big chance in collecting coins that we think can provide short-term benefits even if only a small profit. So it is very unfortunate if we have to leave the market, while in fact we have the opportunity to be able to benefit through the market.
We must not leave the market even if it is in a bad condition, this opportunity must be used to buy potential coins at low
prices so that when prices rise again we will get a rather large profit, this is an opportunity, so don't miss this moment
absolutely right, with the market conditions going down quite a lot, don't let us miss the opportunity to buy potential coins at a low price

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
Razera

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:37:34 PM

If you truly,believed in this market and you are positive, you should not evening think of leaving the market. It is going to go up again.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:42:59 PM

yeah i agree, very risk when you invest now, the market has shown bad movement, but you can buy in the top coins and hold for long term thats is best way to save your money and for profit later
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:44:58 PM

If you truly,believed in this market and you are positive, you should not evening think of leaving the market. It is going to go up again.
over the past few years, the most promising coins have shown themselves to be quite good. Even Bitcoin cash grew by 35%, as some analysts said a month ago. in any case, I hope that we have already reached the bottom and now the cryptocurrency market expects only growth.
dang thi bich thuy

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:51:20 PM

In my opinion, we should not leave the market. Instead, we should determine when it is good to invest and capture the cheap coins. The market is down but the timing is right. And the goal will be successful.
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 03:52:20 PM

Even if the market got rect this year I will not leave it. Anyway some day we will see green bars again

Daliloz

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

I agree. Now is a difficult time for cryptocurrency. But I don't recommend leaving the market now. And all the more you should not sell your assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: