Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:26:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32652 times)
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:18:46 AM

I always think I should try, but wisely, so I think I need to invest in promising coins that may not even be in the top 20!
Terrmit

Activity: 413

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:23:43 AM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I begin to think that only the best coins are worthy of attention. Investing in new projects, I made another mistake. It is better to buy interesting coins.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:35:04 AM

Leaving the market is not a good solution. There are still many opportunities to benefit from the crypto market. In my opinion, daily trading can make a profit. Because of the market price of the crypto-coin changes. Of course, it can be used by buying coins at cheap prices and selling coins quickly once the market rises.

burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

How could you leave it? I mean when you come in to this market it would be very hard to leave. Because you give many things, your energy, your money, your time etc. If you can leave the market i am sure that you would still check coinmarketcap every new day Smiley For me, i would never leave it, opposite way i am going to invest and work more about the cryptocurrency and the blockchain because i believe in it big time.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:43:45 AM

many people are still afraid of crypto as it is dangerous. my country also even still looking crypto as a dangerous thing and yet believed in this matter. But if you could see the potential of crypto was the long term certainly could represent and can believe that Crypto will give good results.
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:44:20 AM

I can't leave market now because there is much loss in my portfolio, but we must be patient this is crypto and nothing is clear what will happen in few months so I'm waiting fot better days.

Amberum

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:29:45 AM

Yes, the low capital coins is more risky, because too many scams and it is difficult to separate it from good but small.
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Nope.
When people leave the market, it means the people do not trust cryptocurrency anymore.
If they want to leave the market, just leave, that's their right. And if that happens, then amateur traders will decrease.
a4illusionist

Activity: 365

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

The way market is crashing, its not a bad option. I mean i did that and i feel very comfortable now looking at the price. When the market is in free fall, get out of it and wait for it to settle, once it stabilize at a new price then jump back in.

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:26:40 PM

I think you need to have patience and not be in a hurry to make a decision, crypto won't die even though many people get out of the market, and you can use it to enter the market. Recovery will surely come and you will get better benefits.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:06:13 PM

if you are not strong enough to see market movements then you can leave it for a moment to eliminate the stress that you experience, if it's time the market conditions will improve so be patient.
tuanytcc

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:29:11 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

All those advises are not wrong. There will be safer when investing on top rank coins. They are supported by big corporations and they have strong community, so they can survive over pass this difficult time

bitjoin

Activity: 1372
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:29:36 PM

I can't leave market now because there is much loss in my portfolio, but we must be patient this is crypto and nothing is clear what will happen in few months so I'm waiting fot better days.
We recommend you defend it and have to be informed about the current market situation, remain optimistic that this situation where the market is less stable will definitely improve again, patience is one that we can do so that we can cover losses when the market starts to improve

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
.....5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y......
|     TWITTER     |    TELEGRAM    |     DISCORD     |
....JOIN NOW....
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:38:10 PM

maybe in the last few months a lot of traders have left the market to stop trading first because market prices are very difficult to predict, and there are also many traders who have experienced panic and sold some of their coins at a price down and without thinking of losses they get, but now the market has started to grow again, so for me this is the time for us to be able to trade again.

nebuch

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:51:50 PM

We all have our own choice. This is all about freedom to do the things we thoughts meaningful ones. If you leave crypto then the possibility you will not be able to see the future things to happen.
With regards to trading it is also a choice and a fruit of investment objection. Choose the best decision to have maximized your potentials.
Ryananda

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:31:29 PM

when the market declines it is better to withdraw from there, because if you survive it will definitely suffer a lot of losses, but now the market has begun to recover a little from the price slump in many altcoins, hopefully this can continue well.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

We all have our own choice. This is all about freedom to do the things we thoughts meaningful ones. If you leave crypto then the possibility you will not be able to see the future things to happen.
With regards to trading it is also a choice and a fruit of investment objection. Choose the best decision to have maximized your potentials.
To protect themselves from loss of funds, experts are not limited to one asset, but collect a portfolio of cryptocurrencies. If some of the coins fall, the other will cover the costs, and perhaps even make a profit. But well-chosen assets are not enough to generate high income - you will have to learn how to restore the optimal balance of cryptocurrency investments.
mega_carnation

Activity: 376
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

People who are frightened to get in to this market shouldn't get in. They are likely to complain and look on the daily charts, when its not favorable to them, they'll start to whine.
Believe me, I had friends who tried to buy bitcoin and sadly they all did that because it didn't go according to what they thought.
kipozer

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:07:53 PM

I think it is not necessary to do this, the market seems to be slowly changing for the better, and I believe that next year everything will return to its former places
You don’t have to give up anything, believe me, that today’s time is changing, so I think that today you still need to continue to work and continue to invest. Try all the same to invest and not be sad. Because everything happens always in different ways.
prayogi

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:21:50 PM

I still believe in the crypto market, it's true that a very drastic market decline some time ago caused many people to panic and choose to leave crypto, but those who leave crypto will definitely regret, because the price of dimarket will definitely rise again after this
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: