Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:22:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Should leave the market?  (Read 32642 times)
idontcare

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:16:41 PM

It's not clever idea to leave the market when you got a lot of information and knowledges, i think good idea to follow the market and wait for best moment to use your advantage.

Advantage? I find it is a good time to buy altcoin at very cheap prices, which is a very good advantage for you now, please buy if possible because the price is very cheap like not available and if the price increases later you benefit. Leaving the market right now is stupid, I see  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Soberb

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:13:53 PM

I do not think that only 20 coins are good for investment. Cryptocurrency I think is like other investment area like stock market and real estate. In case of the capital market, one will disappear if it fails to perform well irrespective of its capitalization or its name. We can see many so called big projects suffering from bankruptcy. So no one can say the future of a project. What we can do is only prediction. And one thing is always truth that one should invest in only well reputed and good project after researching thoroughly.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
anaumar

Activity: 383
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

before entering a market to do crypto trade, of course you have to think carefully, then make an observation of crypto which will be a trading choice

CCN     CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK      CCN    
We Provide The Best Smart    Facebook Twitter  Telegram
Contract Services    ▰▰▰      Service Thread    Whitepaper
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:54:36 PM

there is no rational reason to leave the market, the panic seller will only hurt yourself and you will suck, just hold what you have and be patient
Of course, this is the only thing left for us, because today investing in cryptocurrency projects is profitable in any case today, it seems to me that you should also understand what time to buy today.
Indeed Nothing is beneficial than investing you money  into crypto currency and ordibg to me a person should have knowledge when to buy and when to sell. It is great opportunity to buy because it is best source of income all of us are here for earning and trust me i really found it smooth business which is very promising.never leave ever please.
Dreaman_Fly98

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:56:40 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?

I as well invest only in high cap coins.. There are a lot of shitty coins and I go safe
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

Leave the market? Well, they can't wait. I entered this sphere in December 2017 and saw nothing but market correction. Whatever happens, I'm gonna stay here until the big day. I either completely lose the invested money or earn.

JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:28:53 PM

A little discussion about the market. Do you have belief in this market? In my country, people are frightening when the capitalization is reducing dramatically, many of whom have drawn out from the market. And some experts suggest that people should only invest in 20 coins which have the highest capitalization, and stay away from the low-capital ones. What is your opinion about this?
I believe that the small coins, capitalization which do not have the potential to bring more XXX than even coins, with large capitalization. Small coins always have room to grow. It is necessary to choose promising of these coins, which has a good team and it works.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
idrozdovscky

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:45:47 PM

It's not clever idea to leave the market when you got a lot of information and knowledges, i think good idea to follow the market and wait for best moment to use your advantage.
Just waiting is never enough. You are right when you say about the accumulated knowledge and information, but if they do not generate income, then you need to change your strategy and get new knowledge or do something else.
Tellervoman

Activity: 238

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:46:49 PM

I do not think that we should stop investing in cryptocurrency. On the contrary, in such a difficult period for cryptocurrency, we must maintain faith.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:08:20 PM

I think that leaving the cryptocurrency market at the moment is not the best idea, even if you have been losing all year, or rather if you have been losing all year. Wait for more, the market will grow, but you need to wait. Wait six months and you will see again the prices will climb.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

I think that now is a good time to buy alternative coins again and form a long-term investment portfolio. I think the market will go to the top.

rarkenin

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:23:30 PM

It is your money and your decision.. I never trade the markets if i feel pressure on my shoulders. If you think it is early to leave crypto trading then it is ok to take small break. Professional traders don't act with emotions and decisions that accepted suddenly after losing money.
umine

Activity: 405
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:30:37 PM

In general Crypto market not too different from traditional market. There are uptrends and downtrends everywhere. Even S&P and D&J drops dramatically last months. Also oil drops practically two times since October like Bitcoin  Wink Just should trade in trend.

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:50:04 AM

If you invest only in 20 coins with the highest capitalization, then you can miss most of the profits, but there is one point that is peculiar only to the bear market. Now you can earn on them, as the top 20 coins is on average -75% of the ATH.
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:56:35 AM

I would hold till the next bullish trend, because it is simply silly to sell your coins at the moment, because I have no doubts that the market is going to recover. We have so much amazing updates coming in January, so just wait a little bit more.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:39:15 AM

In my opinion, the most difficult stage in the life of any trader and investor is to go through the correction stage. If you manage to do it, then I can congratulate you, in the future it will be much easier for you. Apparently you couldn't do it...
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:28:24 PM

Yes, I believe because if people will going to focus only on some most promising coins, the worthless coins will be kicked out of the market, as a result, the market value of more important coins will be considered, and eventually increase at the same time.
It seems to me that your thought is very similar to the truth, we all understand that today many projects are just a name that in fact will bring nothing in the future. But still people continue to invest in such projects. It is terribly interesting what will happen next.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 06:47:30 PM

In my view it is just the beginning of cryptocurrency industry. Almost all projects are still in development. I think this market is especially for cryptocurrency enthusiast. I believe in the blockchain technology and will continue to invest.
ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

I still believe in the crypto market in my country. I invest there and trade. There are no obstacles that I experienced. It is true that you have to invest in 20 coins with the highest capitalization and that is definitely profitable.

nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:10:24 PM

we should not leave the market because it will recover. on the contrary we have to be ready for the new growth and don't miss a new chance.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: