Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82572 times)
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2019, 05:19:12 PM

at this price it is time to sell!
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EdenDice

Activity: 418
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:26:45 PM

I also believe that Bitcoin will rise higher and higher and altcoins will continue to fall, I now buy very little, but still can not resist the prices that are now, I hope I will pay back my investments

Bitcoin and Altcoin together are the crypto market. Without altcoins, the crypto market will be limited and will start falling in popularity. We all love bitcoin, no doubt but we need more unique technology on the blockchain network which is available in many good altcoin projects! So, if the bitcoin start going higher and higher then altcoin will go higher too. And all the shit altcoins will die.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:35:14 PM

In my opinion, we can buy BTC due to levels at first. BNB will be good also. CZ knows how to make hype on the market. And other altcoins are too difficult to choose. I have some in the portfolio but this investment becomes risky more and more day by day. Phore and XTZ are good for me.
waichi

Activity: 359
Merit: 100

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:07:16 PM

You can buy anytime if you are planning to hold it for a long period. Because as you can see, Bitcoin and other coins are still in the dip compared to its price way back 2017. It is cheap right now.

I also believe that Bitcoin will rise higher and higher and altcoins will continue to fall, I now buy very little, but still can not resist the prices that are now, I hope I will pay back my investments

When Bitcoin rise, altcoins also rise because its value is based on Bitcoin's price. So if Bitcoin hits $100,000, the equivalent price of other coins will be converted based on the current Bitcoin's price.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:28:51 PM

I agree that bitcoin will continue to rise and wont make altcoins to go down thus bitcoin will help altcoins to recover and maybe even give altcoins their new highs.

VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2019, 01:33:03 PM

When Bitcoin rise, altcoins also rise because its value is based on Bitcoin's price. So if Bitcoin hits $100,000, the equivalent price of other coins will be converted based on the current Bitcoin's price.
but right now bitcoin already 10k$+ again and some altcoin still now going jump, maybe some trade need good time to buy

Weng_saboh

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 01:38:03 PM

this is the right time to buy because some altcoin or coins are at a very low price level and save, because we are just waiting for the right time to sell when prices go up, don't miss this good moment
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:18:20 PM

this is the right time to buy because some altcoin or coins are at a very low price level and save, because we are just waiting for the right time to sell when prices go up, don't miss this good moment
for now eth seems to be a good choice to buy, especially now that eth has experienced a slight price drop from US $ 215.00 down to US $ 203.42 almost around 2.7% and of course this is the right time to buy altcoin and save as long maybe, so can get a big profit, I personally prefer altcoin to invest, especially eth.

Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:19:38 AM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
right now the values are really not good so this is the right time for buying so if you wait for long time again investment then the value may be increased this one so you need to invest now for getting good profit in very short span of time.
Indeed, your idea is being appreciated right now because when bitcoin has a very large dominance rate in the market, it means that altcoin is falling into a bad situation, most will become red and the value of altcoin will fall faster than ever, and perhaps an investor likes the opportunities to know what we should do in this situation, that's our short-term investment, altcoin's recovery is our profit. Today are the best numbers to talk about if we buy early, we have had a lot of profits in a short time

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
microbb8

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 06:56:30 AM

Altcoins can now be bought any, they are now all at the bottom. If Bitcoin falls, then altcoins may go even lower. Coins from the top 10 go for bitcoin and therefore they are more stable for long-term investments.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:16:09 AM

Altcoins can now be bought any, they are now all at the bottom. If Bitcoin falls, then altcoins may go even lower. Coins from the top 10 go for bitcoin and therefore they are more stable for long-term investments.
many choices in investing with any digital currency and all of that requires confidence and patience in choosing coins to be used in investing with coins that we will choose for now I am still confident with ETH
a2583912156

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 01:36:53 PM

I think it should be a very low price now, and the bull market started slowly. Now, the profit from buying a real bull market is still very impressive! Last time I read an article saying that BTC can reach $230,000 in 2023!
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:28:30 AM

I think it should be a very low price now, and the bull market started slowly. Now, the profit from buying a real bull market is still very impressive! Last time I read an article saying that BTC can reach $230,000 in 2023!
2023 This period is very far away for the cryptocurrency market. For 3 years, my opinion is that Ethereum can overtake Bitcoin in terms of liquidity and trading volume.
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:40:35 AM

As of today, I would suggest buying more altcoins and bitcoin while the prices are in the dip. Even thou the were in the bear market we can still earn more profit by just doing buy and sell but it will depend on you if you want to trade it.

Buy now while it last since waiting could make you feel regret if there value rise up in no time and the prices could go much higher.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:06:27 AM

As of today, I would suggest buying more altcoins and bitcoin while the prices are in the dip. Even thou the were in the bear market we can still earn more profit by just doing buy and sell but it will depend on you if you want to trade it.

Buy now while it last since waiting could make you feel regret if there value rise up in no time and the prices could go much higher.

Last three months prices are dip TA experts saying and last three months coins find new all time lows to themselves every week.

I agree with you, it is time to invest but if only you find the right and secure project with low risk. Investing in Top Ranked projects will decrease the risk. But it does not mean we will not use stop loss.  Market conditions giving bearish signals more than bullish signals and stop lost is MUST
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:43:28 AM

We really dont know when will be the best time to buy some tokens/coins but for me as long as I think the token/coin are undervalued then I buy it and hold for long term. But if my holdings keep on dipping then I execute my best strategy, DCA or dollar cost averaging that will help me for good positioning.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:41:21 PM

I also think like that, now is the right time if you want to invest in altcoin or bitcoin, because for now the price on the bitcoin market is gradually declining, this is a good opportunity before regretting if prices go back up. My advice look for altcoin that has good potential going forward for a few years later, don't let the price go down after we invest, for that analysis is indeed necessary before entering the market and buying coins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:08:02 PM

I also think like that, now is the right time if you want to invest in altcoin or bitcoin, because for now the price on the bitcoin market is gradually declining, this is a good opportunity before regretting if prices go back up. My advice look for altcoin that has good potential going forward for a few years later, don't let the price go down after we invest, for that analysis is indeed necessary before entering the market and buying coins.
In my opinion this is probably the time you only focus on investing in BTC. Altcoins are largely dependent on BTC and cannot increase prices sharply again. If you invest short term, choose BTC, and in the long term, altcoin may need something new to return to the market.

peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:19:36 PM

In my opinion this is probably the time you only focus on investing in BTC. Altcoins are largely dependent on BTC and cannot increase prices sharply again. If you invest short term, choose BTC, and in the long term, altcoin may need something new to return to the market.
How can you invest in Bitcoin for short term investing when this coin moves very slow compared to altcoins?you should realized that for long term holding its Bitcoin whos very best option and for Short term then choose altcoins that in top 5 atleast for sure profit in long run,but if how long it will take?depends on how the market react in the demand and the supply circulating the whole market

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Karto

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 05:27:45 PM

i believe that you need to buy little by little every month or so...
so you average down if needed + not lose what you cant afford + make it investment program for long term
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: