Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:41:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82572 times)
Jash1989 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JimmyNg90
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:10:25 AM

I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.

╭═══════════════════   PETLIFE  ═══════════════════╮
│   Blockchain in veterinary medicine  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:06:17 PM

You said it all since you will not be buying in huge found you can take the risk of buying at the current market price and wait to see if the market recover and we have a bull run then you stand to gain huge and if the market go into further decline then you lose less since you never invested huge found.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:11:17 PM

Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.
mudyak99

Activity: 304
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:13:36 PM

If this time is the lower price of top 20 coins. You can buy it now. But its not easy to predict when this coin price will stop to fall. I think you buy it one or two days later. This market still red in this time
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:17:02 PM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

I suggest you wait for critical marks before the market grows. Cryptocurrency will now continue to fall and it is not known when it will stop. It is better to purchase cryptocurrency at the lowest affordable prices. What would make a big plus. I think ETH will descend even lower. Say $ 50 = ETH
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

My suggestion is never to listen to other people opinions. I have lost money a couple of times doing that and I will never ever follow other people's financial guidance again. Do your own research, and if you make a wrong decision, at least it is your own decision. You learn something out of it and go on.

Besides it is anybody's guess if this market is going to go lower or not. Whatever you do, choose your coins wisely, even if they are among the top 20 currently.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:26:30 PM

Now is a good opportunity to buy coins for long-term, but I'll wait another month, maybe the price will become even more attractive.

indeed now is our chance to buy coins which are currently declining. but we also need to carefully choose coins, because not all coins are good, of course there are bad ones.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:28:53 PM

I would say have fun lol
Unless you have a stronger heart to withstand a heartbreak, a dipper loss and a bearished future ahead.

Nothing is promising, so do your own research and make your own personal imvestment decisions too
At the moment anything can be expected.
Observe the market alot and make great investment decisions.
vertinfos

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

If you are in Fiat, then of course you should not buy now, no one knows where the bottom will be, so it's better to buy when bitcoin turns around and there will be the first signs of a reversal then it's safer to buy
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:36:35 PM

Buy now why not dude the current is your opportunity for investment,besides that you also say not to buy in large quantities minimize losses to your finances.Buy buy buy why must to be the wait a burden if the value up rises then you will regret If the return value falls you can buy again to take deeper profits and crypto can't be predicted.

Daha19

Activity: 725
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:37:01 PM

In your place I would draw a channel if you know how to do it and would buy from the channel upward from the channel.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER    
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:39:08 PM

why do you have to wait, because I think now is the right time you can buy it because now the altcoin price is still cheap, so you also have many opportunities to get a lot of profits.
ableh

Activity: 498
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Depending on your purpose why buy them. If you buy them for long-term investment purposes, my advice is better to still wait because it seems there is still market manipulation.

However, if your goal is to get profits quickly now is the right time because the market conditions are not stable (quickly up, quickly down) so it is very good to play short-trade.

Even though the market is currently in decline it does not mean there is no chance to get a profit, because there are several altcoins whose prices can still rise up to 30%. So don't miss this opportunity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:42:20 PM

What are these coins that you plan of buying? I'd wait for another day to observe and see the market if its going to be good again. A little move won't hurt you much if you are about to follow that signal.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Rambukwelle

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

Buy in three Batches , it will be the ideal option . Laddering Your orders down is the key as no one knows what the bottom is , only very few will be lucky enough to buy from the very bottom. Buying from here and strong holding until next bull run will be wonderful.

✦ ORET ✦
❝ Gold Mining & Blockchain Technology ❞
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:01:56 PM

I suggest you to analyze, you must be able to see the movement of each coin and each coin must be treated differently. Look at how prospects are on a coin, you can't do the same thing. There is a coin that must be bought, sold and there is also one that requires us to wait. This is a choice and we must be able to work as well as possible by choosing the right decision.
felissss500@gmail.com

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

I think that now you can buy top coins for storage for a long time
prices are already optimally low for purchase, although there may still be a fall this year. There are such forecasts, and they are very likely.
 So you can not hurry, still wait for the purchase
but with such prices, if the market grows, you can make a profit

steve57

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:05:42 PM

no one know till where markets go so if you are able to hold with this risk you can lose then its your choice
markovicmarge

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:09:37 PM

Now is the best time to buy!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: