Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:53:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82592 times)
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:53:30 PM

I would not invest in the top 20, but I would look for a jewel among real projects that had a successful ICO and now really work on their roadmap.
Ximoandali

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

The price is definitely good now , I think you can take 5-10 percent of the Deposit , and also if the price falls it will be possible to buy more of those coins that sagged

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

if you want to invest or trade, then the top 10 coins must be the priority of your choice.

I am still analyzing trade charts, and my temporary conclusion is that the market will still fall in a slow time.

we better wait until the beginning of 2019.

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.

I do not think for a long time that prices will recover and rise again, it is important now to buy as many altcoins as possible to prepare for that. Do not be too pessimistic about the low price, consider the future is essential to make money Cool

Am I spamming? Report me!
signup01

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:16:41 PM

I would not invest in the top 20, but I would look for a jewel among real projects that had a successful ICO and now really work on their roadmap.
if my suggestion is better to invest in coins such as bitcoin and altcoin, because it is very safe and there is no such thing as fraud. the problem is that ICO investment is very risky because there are a lot of frauds there which cause many investors to lose money
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:28:16 PM

Now the course looks very attractive, but there are no guarantees that it will not proceed yet. If you want to buy, it is better to do it in parts. The part is now and another part is closer to the new year, because There is an expectation that the rate will drop further for the new year.
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.

I do not think for a long time that prices will recover and rise again, it is important now to buy as many altcoins as possible to prepare for that. Do not be too pessimistic about the low price, consider the future is essential to make money Cool
actually I also want to do that and invest with all my capital at this cheap price, but unfortunately my assets have been trapped when the purchase price is expensive, and now I can only HODL
aalavandan

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

What are you waiting for? Like 500 USD per BTC? I think if we reach such prices, there would not be any crypto market at all. People will quit the industry and we will see another crypto cycle that will last for five or six years.
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:02:18 PM

Please consider the situation and graphics in the crypto market, then you will easily conclude the current situation. Declines occur from day to day, then which chance will be on my side to buy? I am aware and understand that if I just shut up and see it will not make a change. Buying seems like the right choice for now !! Thanks.
poloollec

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:29:53 AM

Yup. Spend few $ and buy some alts - Waves, Monero, MGO, NXT, whatever you like. It will benefit you once the market will recover
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:29:17 AM

for now we just wait for the price of coins to wait. we have to be patient even though etherium keeps coming down.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:33:22 AM

In my own opinion if someone has enough money to invest in the crypto world, its time to invest because the price is not good, so if we invest our money now definitely we can earn more if the price of cryptos became good.y  

Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:44:50 AM

Take a good chance now and choose coins that have potential, don't wait because by waiting too long, the opportunity will disappear. By taking the opportunity and right on the coin and the quality project, positive thinking will have an advantage.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Bosmuda

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:46:12 AM

It's better to buy now than wait, don't delay for something that is certain, buy coins now and start investing in coins that you have, this is a good opportunity to buy coins because the price is cheap and of course you will benefit in the future when the market is stable
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:56:38 AM

If you had the fund to invest, then i suggest that you purchase some coins now before 2018 ended. That should do the trick to get more profit when the price bounce back again at the latest of this year or perhaps next year.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:25:42 AM

If you had the fund to invest, then i suggest that you purchase some coins now before 2018 ended. That should do the trick to get more profit when the price bounce back again at the latest of this year or perhaps next year.
yeah, you are right.
this is our chance to get good coins at very cheap prices. i think that after this year ends, there will be very good developments in the market, and the market will show its recovery the next year.

if we want to have a party next year, we should buy it now.

raitsuk

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

I am always hope that this will be the lowest condition about the crypto market. So this will be the best chance to gain more profit with a lower price, it ill have a bigger chance to goes up again.

boller

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:27:26 AM

don't expect a decline again too deep. This is the moment when the moment where best to buy then just begin to buy while prices are still low. When only silence then can so will be missed by the party because no one knows when the lowest value and when it will start there is a surge.
sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:58:11 AM

I would choose to buy now knowing that the value of the cryptos in the market is low and I will surely gain profit when the value increases. The cheaper you buy, the higher profit you will gain.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
djuragan

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:07:42 AM

In my opinion, you should observe the market condition before purchasing any coins.
See if there is any chance for the coins to increase fast or slow, that way you could decide if the coins able to be used as short or long term investment.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: