Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:57:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀  (Read 23843 times)
CryptoFlowers (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:37:12 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 06:39:12 AM by CryptoFlowers

CryptoFlowers meet a game in which everyone can feel like a collector of amazing, exotic digital CryptoFlowers!  This blockchain game allows everyone to breed, grow and sell unusual virtual CryptoFlowers.

At the same time, the game supports the revolutionary technology of Augmented Reality – AR! This means that you can observe the growth of your flowers anywhere - at work, in the subway, in the supermarket and, of course, at home! Just imagine how your Instagram will blossom thanks to really beautiful selfies and photos next to the beautiful flowers!

How does CryptoFlowers work?

The game uses the capabilities of smart contracts and Ethereum blockchain, as well as non-interchangeable tokens (NFT). This means that every CryptoFlower is unique and has its own value, so CryptoFlowers are not cryptocurrency. Unique CryptoFlowers impossible to forge, steal or duplicate. They will always bloom in your phone or PC!

The team also introduced AR technology, so that users get a bright gaming experience. Due to the innovative solutions, the game has almost no competitors in the market!

The team uses only "green" technologies in its work, actively cooperates with world charitable organizations, including WWF and Greenpeace. We are making the world a better place — join our project!

How to play CryptoFlowers?

🚀 Every player gets a few CryptoFlowers at the beginning;
🚀 You can also buy CryptoFlowers - new CryptoFlowers are added to the game every 10 minutes! After receiving the flowers, they need to cross and get new ones. More than 6 billion combinations of the genome are available. Each CryptoFlower is unique!
🚀 Rare base types  of CryptoFlovers of genome 0 are available in the game, which will allow you to get rare exemplars in your collection;
🚀 The cost of 1 flower can be only 10 cents, and the flower obtained from its crossing can be sold for 100 thousand dollars!
🚀 Invite friends-why play alone? Moreover, for each friend invited into the game you get 50% referral money  from all his/her transactions!

It is important — the most rare and unusual flowers are the most expensive, so they can be profitable sold or exchanged! Experiment and try to look for fresh combinations -enrich your collection with the wonders of selection!

Roadmap
The project has impressive prospects and goals, see for yourself:

More details on the official pages of the Crypto Flowers project:

Ttha

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 12:51:43 PM

I think it's a great idea!

Blockchain + AR  Cool
Rune
Legendary

Activity: 1229
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

I think there is a good idea here ive seen a few projects trying to get in on the collectible aspect but with out a large game like dota or fortnite for the player to show there special item off I don't think this concept quite is enough.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:13:47 PM

I like similar projects. And the idea of flowers looks very original. Good luck to the project and developers!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:31:28 PM

The idea is not original... so as were and crypto-kitty, and crypto-monsters, and crypto-dragons. But the idea of crypto-flowers is interesting!
DiscoMan

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:56:59 PM

I also played crypto kitty and monsters. I will tell you that such games are progressing and with each new game they become more and more interesting.
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:12:13 PM

And it seems to me that the idea of flowers is much more interesting than all the previous ones. The flowers are really beautiful! I already like this project!
Crypton2018

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:31:11 PM

The size, shape and color of flowers very well reflects the essence of genetic differences. A good idea! Good luck to the team!
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:49:28 PM

We must pay tribute to the project team. They prepared a rather interesting product and decided to enter the market with it and were not afraid of possible difficulties in connection with the situation on the market.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:05:07 PM

Yes, the normal market situation. Yes fell rate Ethereum and Bitcoin. Yes, we all have reduced the amount in the Blockfolio ... but look to the future. You have not invested for a month? So everything is fine with the market!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:59:06 PM

On the one hand, there were already similar projects and there were a lot of them, but on the other hand, the idea with flowers was really on the market for the first time. It is quite possible that something good will come out of this!
Ttha

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:36:25 PM

The idea is not original... so as were and crypto-kitty, and crypto-monsters, and crypto-dragons. But the idea of crypto-flowers is interesting!

I'm waiting for a big update from the roadmap. It will be a unique game!
Guardsman

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:38:23 PM

There are a lot of similar ideas on the market, but this does not mean anything. Here the main professionalism of the team, the right marketing, work with the community ...
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:57:22 PM

I'm waiting for a big update from the roadmap. It will be a unique game!
I hope that the developers have prepared something interesting for us! I do not think that this is just another clone of crypto kitty.
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:20:05 PM

I hope that the developers have prepared something interesting for us! I do not think that this is just another clone of crypto kitty.
I think that there should be some significant differences. Just copying ideas and replacing cats with flowers is a utopian idea.
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:49:56 PM

I think that there should be some significant differences. Just copying ideas and replacing cats with flowers is a utopian idea.
Agree that the idea to grow flowers by breeding and crossing different species looks more harmonious and believable. I think this game will find its audience!
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:24:30 PM

Agree that the idea to grow flowers by breeding and crossing different species looks more harmonious and believable. I think this game will find its audience!
I also really liked the concept of developers. I think that many users will like the option of growing flowers with color!
Guardsman

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:45:37 AM

I also really liked the concept of developers. I think that many users will like the option of growing flowers with color!
Flowers really are a great idea! It seems to me that the project has many chances to become popular! The main thing is good marketing. Now marketing is everything in the industry!
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:45:32 AM

Are there any plans for a bounty company? Maybe a subscription company or social networks? I would like to participate!
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:05:53 AM

To the account of generosity don't know, but I think now you can get a flower as a gift and absolutely free. I can not say how long this action will last but so far there is still such an opportunity.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: