Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:48:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GAME] Cryptoflowers - 🚀Grow your CryptoFlower🚀  (Read 23843 times)
Hanna_Money

Activity: 462
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:09:37 AM

The size, shape and color of flowers very well reflects the essence of genetic differences. A good idea! Good luck to the team!
It seems to me that in the case of using plants (in particular flowers), then this is really more interesting and exciting. I hope the cultivation process will be interesting to many!
Discovery2017

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:25:19 AM

Yes, the normal market situation. Yes fell rate Ethereum and Bitcoin. Yes, we all have reduced the amount in the Blockfolio ... but look to the future. You have not invested for a month? So everything is fine with the market!
For example, when I invested in cryptocurrency, I immediately understood for myself that this investment was for many years to come. Therefore, I am worried about the current situation. I believe that in the future everything will be all the same good!
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:51:23 AM

Agree that the idea to grow flowers by breeding and crossing different species looks more harmonious and believable. I think this game will find its audience!
Now of course difficult time to launch a new project. But I hope that this Cryptoflowers project will find its users!
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:33:54 PM

I also really liked the concept of developers. I think that many users will like the option of growing flowers with color!
Is this project already running? Is it already possible to grow these crypto flowers? Is there anyone who actually tried it?
DonProton

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:55:32 PM

I hope that the developers have prepared something interesting for us! I do not think that this is just another clone of crypto kitty.
Just the next crypto kitty is clear that no one needs. There have already been more than enough attempts to do something similar, but alas, all of them were unsuccessful. I think that there will be something original.
Crypton2018

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:20:00 PM

We must pay tribute to the project team. They prepared a rather interesting product and decided to enter the market with it and were not afraid of possible difficulties in connection with the situation on the market.
There is no difficult situation on the market. This is all artificially created by panic.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:05:40 PM

Are there any plans for a bounty company? Maybe a subscription company or social networks? I would like to participate!
I don’t know about bounty ... I haven’t seen any information. But I know for sure that the project has a referral program. Here is the link if interested: https://cryptoflowers.io/invite
LoveStory

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:30:13 PM

Are there any plans for a bounty company? Maybe a subscription company or social networks? I would like to participate!
I don’t know about bounty ... I haven’t seen any information. But I know for sure that the project has a referral program. Here is the link if interested: https://cryptoflowers.io/invite
It would be nice if they hold a bounty program or airdrop to their marketing, in my opinion the games they offer are quite unique and different from on the game in General. It would be nice if a lot of people playing together in it

Hanna_Money

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:31:13 PM

For example, when I invested in cryptocurrency, I immediately understood for myself that this investment was for many years to come. Therefore, I am worried about the current situation. I believe that in the future everything will be all the same good!
I also understand that investing in cryptocurrency is money invested not for a month, but for several years at least. However, in such moments as today, you still worry about your savings.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:33:37 PM

Looks like new cryptokitty, Am I right?
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:47:14 PM

The size, shape and color of flowers very well reflects the essence of genetic differences. A good idea! Good luck to the team!
It seems to me that in the case of using plants (in particular flowers), then this is really more interesting and exciting. I hope the cultivation process will be interesting to many!

The idea is pretty good, I'm even surprised that such a game has not appeared before. Unfortunately, the authors chose not a very good time to start the project. Although it may be the opposite, real-world examples of using cryptocurrencies will improve the investment climate)
ARTiShock2008

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:48:57 PM

It would be nice if they hold a bounty program or airdrop to their marketing, in my opinion the games they offer are quite unique and different from on the game in General. It would be nice if a lot of people playing together in it
I think they need to strengthen marketing. The companies of generosity are very suitable for these purposes. For example, a company of forum signatures seems to me to have a huge effect!
easybird

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:53:28 PM

another crypto gaming token based on etherium  Huh
C|R|Y|P|T|O|M|A|N

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:53:48 PM

another crypto gaming token based on etherium  Huh
There were already many such projects. Of course, the success of the "crypto kittys" was not for whom it was not yet possible to repeat, but some projects were also quite successful.
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:45:36 PM

Mibile app availabe? or still on development? I read your roadmap and it should be available.
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

The success of the project always depends on the number of users. If the project has many supporters and a strong and cohesive community, then the success of the project is guaranteed!
DiscoMan

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

To the account of generosity don't know, but I think now you can get a flower as a gift and absolutely free. I can not say how long this action will last but so far there is still such an opportunity.
Flower as a gift is a great offer. I hope that the initial distribution of flowers will help to form a community for the Cryptoflowers project.
ZloiRediska

Activity: 672
Merit: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:08:49 AM

The marketing concept of the project itself is quite interesting. I'm even surprised why no one has ever come up with such a project using plants and flowers.
Hanna_Money

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:45:20 AM

Looks like new cryptokitty, Am I right?
Partially yes, partly not. The idea itself is taken from the crypto kitty, but the concept of the game world itself is different and more perfect!
Discovery2017

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:58:08 AM

Now of course difficult time to launch a new project. But I hope that this Cryptoflowers project will find its users!
Now the crypto market is undergoing a kind of purification process, when due to the current situation, weak scam projects and projects leave the market. So the road is now open for new projects.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: