Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23249 times)
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

Ethereum is the most promising coin after Bitcoin. The price has dropped so dramatically for a reason. At this moment people with big sums of money are entering the market and buying ETH as well. Why do you think CFTC has sent an inquiry to ETH, they are looking to launch Ethereum derivatives such as futures. This will boost the price of the coin for sure. Besides the next year ETH is changing their mining method from POF to POS. And it will influence the price a lot as well. Plus many other positive things are on the way.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 04:50:32 PM

There is no way to deny Ethereum is losing its value gradually but I think Ethereum still have enough potential to rise back so don't worry keep investing in it and keep patience. Ethereum still 3rd rank in the position according to coinmarketcap very soon will go back its previous 2nd position.
I do not think that his return will be very soon. ETH needs a lot of time to recover its position. He fell too deep
Greed Dev

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:06:00 PM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
I think you made the right decision. Because the price of ETH is now quite low and it will be the bottom price. In 2020, its price will be improved to $ 300. Then the world's stock market will recover in the areas of heavy industry and technology. Please be patient and hold for a long-run.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:29:16 PM

I believe that now the competitors of Ethereum have a real chance to come out and offer something new in the current market. If this does not happen, then at the next growth, Ethereum will gain even more popularity than before.
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:03:45 PM

We can not predict about the crypto market. But I hope again after certain time later eth will start to grow. And hopefully it will breaks its all time high.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:09:37 PM

Ethereum prices also follow the market cycle. even now prices are declining. as well as bitcoin. now in my opinion it really makes a lot of people surprised by the declining ethereum price
so from that ethereum experienced so far about the price that is getting decreased, so hopefully in the coming year ethereum can make users be able to smile back to normal
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:19:41 PM

We can't deny the fact that ethereum has been so shaky and unstable. It dropped too low which caused most of the holders and investors to hold back and panic. As for me, ethereum would rise better again and we just have to wait for the right time.
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

Ethereum is very strong and in less than a month it will double its current price. I think it has a great potential to grow because many projects are using eth.
Softlove

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:36:09 PM

I think traders are beginning to loose faith in ether, my suggestion if you have eth already, then I think you should consider other prospective coins or token like stellerport for example, xrp and some other few, don't put your eggs in one basket, the key is to diversify.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:37:43 PM

The current market is getting worse according to the time. And that why eth also losing their value. But as per the time when the market will start to recover itself then that time eth will getting back in the market.
Sadari3
Copper Member

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

the current market situation is not profitable for anyone, all the price coins fall including ethereum but i believe that the market will recover soon and now is the right time for investment and i wait until the lowest price then buy some coins ethereum, ripple, eos.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

Ethereum will find a way to rise from the ashes. I bought  10 eth last weekend because I believe that this is a good buying price which we will not see it again in the future.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:52:24 PM

Trust me if you have much money to risk in for then you can go in all out for it, since you can get much with the 'little' you invest. One thing you have to keep in  mind is the market will not remain like this forever and all that is needed of you is to get the patience for the better days.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 06:58:09 PM

Amongst all ethereum is still the most promising altcoin with smart contract... stay off EOS.. stellar is also a good option
mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:02:31 PM

I think ethereum is very difficult to be able to break the price of $ 100 and we will see it again in 2019, hardfork will start but there is no significant movement from eth

seggardinggins

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:40:54 PM

with the fall of Ether it became a serious problem because we know the quality is very dominant in investing to get big profits. now coins are very prominent with the development of XRP and XLM with increasing rankings and prices that I am interested in investing in these 2 coins. I am sure the market will definitely rise again, so my opinion is that ether is still worth keeping for the future.
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

ethereum has left many of their investors behind, which has caused prices to fall far in the market, ethereum must make new innovations and that will happen in mid-January 2019

yaamite

Activity: 113

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:59:25 PM

I also believe that ethereum is one of the main coins in cryptography, so only a matter of time for its growth may not be as fast as you want, but rather high!

restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:00:48 PM

ethereum will continue like this before they make major changes that guarantee the security and openness of their platform, the smart contract they provided has many problems and it made him lose many investors

bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:42:05 PM

ethereum will continue like this before they make major changes that guarantee the security and openness of their platform, the smart contract they provided has many problems and it made him lose many investors

Indeed, lots of investors loses money due to their bugs and exploitable code.  I hope the upcoming update won't have any exploits that hacker can take advantage in stealing investors funds.  I also hope they do not oversee these possible bugs on their upcoming update.  This new upgrade will somehow bring lots of hype if implemented successfully.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: