Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 09:04:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23249 times)
CryptoCoinArbitrage

Activity: 485
Merit: 12

$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:07:05 PM

Ethereum is the most used and trusted platform. After resolving the issues it has had recently,
ETH will start recovering and that will be reflected on the price.
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 10:45:15 PM

Ethereum is what happens to the entire cryptocurrency market. The price then falls then flies up. Now it's finally starting to grow. I am sure that it will grow to its previous performance.
globalpain

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:53:35 PM

I think that Ethereum remains a promising investment, because the team continues to develop the coin!
I agree, I also think the eth is still promising, because the team makes the project better every day and he has no competitors
In fact ETH has a lot of competitors, some examples are NEO, EOS, XRP .. these are altcoin competing with ETH and XRP that seem to have surpassed ETH many times in 2018. ETH needs to fight more to be stable in 2nd place
ethereum still has to struggle to maintain its second position in the market, there is still a need for better development so
ethereum cannot be defeated by its competitors and also so that prices do not drop dramatically like last year

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 01:59:11 AM

Ethereum is what happens to the entire cryptocurrency market. The price then falls then flies up. Now it's finally starting to grow. I am sure that it will grow to its previous performance.
Ethereum has a very deep decline so that until now only certain people can wait and survive holding Ethereum.
if I see it before, the Ethereum that goes down can rise again even though it takes a long time.
I believe if Ethereum will skyrocket again, because he is a strong Altcoin and he can survive.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
bakermaker123
Copper Member

Activity: 287
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:02:30 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Well, it is evident now that the eth becomes 150$ and I am certain that there will be another bull run making the ethereums worth around 250$. If we would wait patiently, we will be benefited from it.  If you buy more now, you will still gain around 60-70 % and it is still a win.

Live for the moment.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:42:00 AM

The condition of ether for now is still up and down not yet fully stable and is now in a period of recovery even though it is still in a normal condition but I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time and support for this coin will not be reduced. again

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
Dobolen

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:14:43 AM

The condition of ether for now is still up and down not yet fully stable and is now in a period of recovery even though it is still in a normal condition but I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time and support for this coin will not be reduced. again
you are right. ethereum still long on his journey. It is still likely to be greater than its accomplishments. It will even be growing in line with the times.

DEFLEXCHANGE   is the First Deflationary Cryptocurrency Exchange
https://www.deflexchange.com
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:42:25 AM

Right now Ethereum already starting to rise and it alraeady at $150+ and also there is a plan for a hardfork on ethereum, that should be able to make etherum even better than it was before.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 03:47:57 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

Well, if you think the price is quite accessible in your opinion, then go for it. Thank note that if you feel some risk, you might benefit good if the market turns out to be favorable to you.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
VadikZimnyayaRezina

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:30:08 AM

There are always doubts about what will happen next, the price drop or growth, but if it does not invest even in such moments as now, it is easier to leave the cryptocurrency

Stervyatnik

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:26:29 PM

I think that the coin will return to growth again, especially when they launch the next hardfork!
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 07:11:16 PM

I think that Ethereum remains a promising investment, because the team continues to develop the coin!
I agree, I also think the eth is still promising, because the team makes the project better every day and he has no competitors

Ethereum is the coolest altcoin, and it is the best project which will be developing in several new directions. probably, ETH mining will be not profitable, but the token will grow, so it is worth holding it.
Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 08:01:39 PM

In fact ETH has a lot of competitors, some examples are NEO, EOS, XRP .. these are altcoin competing with ETH and XRP that seem to have surpassed ETH many times in 2018. ETH needs to fight more to be stable in 2nd place
Xp well, I do not think the competitors eth , xrp an entirely different product than the eth , I think the main competitor Ethereum is of course eos which is now very much developing

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:22:48 AM

Ethereum, like most Altcoins, follows the trends of the cryptocurrency market and Bitcoin. If bitcoin is down, Ether and altcoins go down. Yesterday there was another failure, Ethereum fell by 15%. I think this is due to the general situation in the financial markets. Fever is not only cryptocurrency, but also ordinary financial markets. But in the long run, Ethereum looks attractive and it is advisable to use a token price drop for promising purchases.

Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 04:52:06 AM

Due to the recent news concerning the market of Ethereum, there's no doubt that it can recover its market price too fast in the late January. Other altcoins do also have some factors that will push their market way up higher not just hard forks.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 05:11:11 AM

Currently, ETH is at $ 126, which is still low. But the possibility of an increase in ETH is difficult to predict.ETH may be subject to speculation and dumping, making it fall so quickly. I will still choose ETH after Bitcoin to invest even though the ETH price is very low.
ElenaN

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:36:53 PM

Of course, Ethereum is a rather promising coin, which is currently experiencing another decline, which needs to be used!
mailklue

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 12:47:17 PM

Ethereum is the driver of the ICO project, if ethereum goes down all investors who invest in the ico projects and bounty hunter that campaign will be worried because the price of tokens that will be received will also go down, I hope with the hard fork Constatinople ethereum prices will rise again.

belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:02:49 AM

I am also confident that gradually the state of Ethereum will steadily improve. It really has great potential for successful development, becoming a powerful platform for the development of new projects, the launch of ICO. So now I continue to hodl and buy coins for the future.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 10:53:42 AM

You talked as if it is only Ethereum that experienced such last year. Most top coins last year lost close to 90% of their last all time high but I think it won't be like that this year though we may not experience full fledged bull run but the market will not be retrogressive like what we experienced last year

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: