Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:08:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23249 times)
Wolfwar

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 07:32:17 PM

I think ETH will recover against both dollar and BTC. Whether Constantinople can provide the impetus for an upwards move I don't know. Probably not. But when BTC rises start then the recovery of all crypto should start, and I'd expect an ETH rally to follow.
Of course, ethereum is already a leader in the cryptocurrency market. If we take into account the possibility of updating Constantinople and scaling the block chain, then the prospects for ethereum will increase several times.
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:13:52 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
For him, everything will be decided very soon after the fork, or the decline is even greater and the loss of capitalization, or the breakthrough and the return of the top spot and demand.
jonsky05

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:00:21 AM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
There's so many altcoin you can choose to buy in the market but still ethereum is worth it to buy so I think even the price of eth is dropping I will choose to buy it. Soon ethereum will boom again in the market so stay calm keep on our patience.

⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️⚪️ Ferrum Network • High-Speed Interoperability Network for Financial Applications 📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀📀
https://ferrum.network
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:38:37 AM

ETH is the best smart contract platform, it has a solid dev team and a real and achievable roadmap. Constantinople will mark another step along the route. ETH in the long-term should be very successful. Short-term I don't think it will fall more than other coins - but obviously everything is still falling.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:32:57 PM

There's so many altcoin you can choose to buy in the market but still ethereum is worth it to buy so I think even the price of eth is dropping I will choose to buy it. Soon ethereum will boom again in the market so stay calm keep on our patience.
For me, this coin will not lose its appeal even if it falls to the 4th and 5th place in the ranking, I know that it has great potential and it would be foolish not to buy it at a good price

valta4065

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 01:46:13 PM

Yes, and it went up to 150$ before coming back to its current value of 105$. Those who have bought Ethereum on dip before Dec 18 must have enjoyed there crypto Christmas treat.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 07:22:11 PM

Today, Ethereum slept a little for $ 28, but it was expected that the Ethereum could not always grow every second, although Bitcoin today dropped the price.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:03:55 PM

but there today situation is green for ethereum also because there is some hope will come to us again with our investment that we made on ethereum so definitely the end of this year will made some good development from the ethereum.
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 24, 2019, 09:57:39 PM

Well, ethereum is a bullish, so after a falling it is so attractiver for me, so I am going to purchase it, why not?
Right now I am going to buy more ethereum and hold it for a longer time!
johnwoodworth598

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:22:16 PM

Well, ethereum is a bullish, so after a falling it is so attractiver for me, so I am going to purchase it, why not?
Of course you are right. The price of course is not very attractive for buying ethereum, but not everyone can buy it for themselves.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2019, 06:38:47 PM

From my point of view ether is still leading the platform for most of the altcoins and their Dapps.
At the moment it is the most flexible and suitable and also secure platform for all start ups and existing foundations to get transformed into blockchchain technology.
Many projects now building their own Blockchain and achieving highest TPS, but still at the moment eth is having monopoly.
Let's see how long it goes.

Weeker

Activity: 546

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 11:43:52 PM

Given how Ethereum fluctuates, buy it at the next drop in price the right decision, because it almost immediately begins to grow, and therefore benefits, and do not forget that very soon hard fork

Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 12:27:56 AM

Etherium will not always be in a downtrend, Etherium is a good coin that has a strong team, even though in any situation Etherium has the opportunity to rise up and have a higher value.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 02:50:19 AM

Etherium will not always be in a downtrend, Etherium is a good coin that has a strong team, even though in any situation Etherium has the opportunity to rise up and have a higher value.
Always, the opportunity is here but the market is not consistent, price up and down is just a normal trend here.
So, if you are stopping your trust on ETH just because it dump, think twice, it dumped many times but it has recovered strongly every time.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:23:24 AM

I think ethereum still has good prospects going forward, indeed for now the ethereum condition is dying with prices falling almost to the ground, but ethereum is not over and there is always hope to rise again.
it takes investors who have confidence and patience as the main capital in investing in crypto currencies and in my opinion investors who will make crypto currencies and crypto markets develop again and will certainly benefit from investment
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
February 26, 2019, 04:46:56 AM

Given how Ethereum fluctuates, buy it at the next drop in price the right decision, because it almost immediately begins to grow, and therefore benefits, and do not forget that very soon hard fork
I'm afraid when the hard fork will take place the price will dump, short term traders can always make a decision to sell as they have accumulated
a lower value of the price and that gives them a good profit already. But, we should not be affected with that, if it will dump, I'm sure it's only temporary and we will see the effect of the new system in place in the long run.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 08:53:55 PM

it is simple, we are in downtrend, most of all coin drops like Ethereum.  The price of ethereum is very low, for me, it will be a good chance to invest now but have to remember, never put all your eggs into one basket.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:43:22 PM

it is simple, we are in downtrend, most of all coin drops like Ethereum.
In my opinion, Ethereum is so different from the other cryptos, and although not as much as Bitcoin, it has dominance. So when its price increases, it will affect others. Anyway, there are small increases, but you can see the price increase by just waiting a little.
evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2019, 10:51:53 PM

The ETH foundation is well funded, founders are enthusiastic, dev community is the biggest one in crypto and constantly growing, ambitions are high as ever and ICO-s are running out of ETH to dump. Bullish!

doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 14, 2019, 06:09:28 PM

The ETH foundation is well funded, founders are enthusiastic, dev community is the biggest one in crypto and constantly growing, ambitions are high as ever and ICO-s are running out of ETH to dump. Bullish!
The fact is that it has long been recorded that the developers of the company very quickly sell ethereum and Bitcoin, which they received from investors in their project. Based on this, it can be assumed that, to a greater degree, it is the ico companies that are responsible for the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: