Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:10:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][market]★ISKRA(CCOH)★D-Pay-plugin&Diamonds💎  (Read 2184 times)
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:19:08 AM

I got several tokens after participating in the Iskra project, but I was sad because the CCOH price $1 did not match what I saw on the p2pb2b or whitebit market. there is no volume in the p2pb2b exchange and makes people want to immediately throw away their tokens. because previously I had guessed because it's impossible token price  CCOH $ 1 after listing on the market.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 12:38:26 AM

I got several tokens after participating in the Iskra project, but I was sad because the CCOH price $1 did not match what I saw on the p2pb2b or whitebit market. there is no volume in the p2pb2b exchange and makes people want to immediately throw away their tokens. because previously I had guessed because it's impossible token price  CCOH $ 1 after listing on the market.

$1 token was never likely to hold up seeing as they ran an IEO at 50% off. And even there, some bonuses may have been thrown in as well. So .50 would be the baseline at most.

Seeing as they never listed how many coins they sold, there probably isn't a large number of folks who paid that amount. So most on the market right now are probably bounty coins... but the price is currently at a level so low that I expect even bounty people wouldn't be so eager to sell at. Hence, more or less no volume for the coin.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1175

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 09:02:03 AM

Why there is no volume on p2pb2b ? No one is interested in CCOH ?

Is there anyone from forum that has successfully deposited and traded CCOH on p2pb2b ? I've seen lots of scam accusation topics in connection with that exchange. Also it has a flag...

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:11:10 PM

Why there is no volume on p2pb2b ? No one is interested in CCOH ?

Is there anyone from forum that has successfully deposited and traded CCOH on p2pb2b ? I've seen lots of scam accusation topics in connection with that exchange. Also it has a flag...
Because there the volume is almost all fake, but there are not so many real traders.Need to give the team time; maybe not everything is lost.
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2019, 01:56:08 AM

I want to know a few things.

I see there are over 100k ccoh being sold on bitwhite. The only people who would be so stupid to sell at less then ico would be bounty hunters and I do not think you guys gave out 100k tokens. So where in the hell are these orders coming from?

According to bounty speadsheet data, each 2 weeks were 135k-399k tokens were distributed to bounty hunters. So 100k sold tokens seems real number.

Take a look by yourself in spreadsheet

What makes me sad is https://p2pb2b.io/ exchange. It has quite a bad reputation on this forum. And the people that use it are very desperate to sell their tokens.

Yeah ok I see it. Thanks. I do not understand why investors do not take advantage of these ridiculously low prices??? Anyway, it is clear most bounty hunters are trash and do nothing to help the crypto community. Money pinching bunch of clowns. They never have any interest in any project that just dumps every bounty they ever get. I really wish people like that would just disappear.

poornamelessme

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:41:53 PM

Yeah ok I see it. Thanks. I do not understand why investors do not take advantage of these ridiculously low prices??? Anyway, it is clear most bounty hunters are trash and do nothing to help the crypto community. Money pinching bunch of clowns. They never have any interest in any project that just dumps every bounty they ever get. I really wish people like that would just disappear.

That's a bit of a harsh assessment there. Yeah, many bounty hunters dump, but that's just the way it is and always has been. It's the price a project pays for free promotion. Good projects rebound and do well, bad projects just fade away.

Some of us just collect bounties and hold, wait and see what happens. In this particular case, I don't think bounty hunters are to blame for the current price -- volume is so low it's not like bounty people are dumping in large amounts.

I am curious, did you buy into the IEO? Large number of coins? The devs never listed how many coins were sold, so it's difficult to figure out what percentage of holders are bounty people and which paid for the coins.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:43:03 PM

How fast your CCOH tokens were deposited to p2pb2b exchange? Did you have any issues withdrawing?

The reason I'm asking because p2pb2b exchange has a flag on this forum and lots of users have problems with it (long deposits, balance got disappeared, no withdrawal)

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 06:52:46 AM

what happened to the CCOH token? why is there no CCOH registered in p2pb2b? I saw in the exchange of p2pb2b this token have is was not traded there again. why? just in whitebite. is there an update on p2pb2b or already it be deleted permanently?

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
poornamelessme

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:29:58 AM

what happened to the CCOH token? why is there no CCOH registered in p2pb2b? I saw in the exchange of p2pb2b this token have is was not traded there again. why? just in whitebite. is there an update on p2pb2b or already it be deleted permanently?

I guess it was just for the IEO that they used p2bb2b, not a full listing. It'd be nice if they'd get the coin on other exchanges... I'd settle for dinky exchanges even. Just anything that doesn't require KYC for such a small amount of crypto, seems idiotic to require KYC when selling like $10-$30 worth of coin.

This is kind of a weird project, I have to admit. Seems to lean scammy, with diamonds and children? I mean, there is no logical correlation there -- Help the needy children, and oh, by the way, buy diamonds at a discount too. Bizarre.

But the devs are so silent, who knows what they actually planned. If I had to guess they took in like nothing from the coin sale and just gave up? Usually with a scam there is a lot of fake hype and so on ... here it's just crickets and an exchange nobody uses.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:41:38 AM

I guess it was just for the IEO that they used p2bb2b, not a full listing. It'd be nice if they'd get the coin on other exchanges... I'd settle for dinky exchanges even. Just anything that doesn't require KYC for such a small amount of crypto, seems idiotic to require KYC when selling like $10-$30 worth of coin.

This is kind of a weird project, I have to admit. Seems to lean scammy, with diamonds and children? I mean, there is no logical correlation there -- Help the needy children, and oh, by the way, buy diamonds at a discount too. Bizarre.

But the devs are so silent, who knows what they actually planned. If I had to guess they took in like nothing from the coin sale and just gave up? Usually with a scam there is a lot of fake hype and so on ... here it's just crickets and an exchange nobody uses.

More than likely, they use children and diamonds to get gullible investors on board. They should change their motto from 'A modern of a charity' to 'A modern way of cheating people'.  They are active during their token sale but once finished, they slowly hide from the community particularly their investors. What's new on this strategy? How much by the way was collected by the ISKRA team?

Checking this address, I can't fathom the total supply of this token.  Roll Eyes

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc791e02b5728181389b049c542fffc64e199d116?a=0xac8cf8bd4f15e2dd9f82f0d9778544a74f8e3e76
Arcas

Activity: 1036
Merit: 524

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:30:06 AM

More than likely, they use children and diamonds to get gullible investors on board. They should change their motto from 'A modern of a charity' to 'A modern way of cheating people'.  They are active during their token sale but once finished, they slowly hide from the community particularly their investors. What's new on this strategy? How much by the way was collected by the ISKRA team?

Checking this address, I can't fathom the total supply of this token.  Roll Eyes

https://etherscan.io/token/0xc791e02b5728181389b049c542fffc64e199d116?a=0xac8cf8bd4f15e2dd9f82f0d9778544a74f8e3e76
they should not use it for personal benefit, this is very bad and doesn't rule out the possibility of people having prejudices that aren't good towards others. seeing the cheating they use certainly adds to the feeling of caution
poornamelessme

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:35:09 AM

I got that feeling as well, tacking on some random charity to a coin with the idea it'd appeal to more people. I guess. The end result however was more likely just confusion.

I hesitate to call this a scam however simply because I have a feeling that the devs barely took any money in. The 50%+ discount at the end isn't typically a sign an IEO is going well. But who knows really, all we get is silence. I took part in the bounty, seeing as free is free, and they paid out as they went along, but as an IEO this coin just screamed red flags to me.
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 12:18:06 PM

If you read well, you can see that the token in this contract (CCOHP) “P” means promo!
This is a test contract.
Real contract: https://etherscan.io/token/0xaab80423daa0334aba8f16726677c23619e38773

poornamelessme

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 07:42:34 PM

Are the devs for this coin still around at all?

Curious if they plan to get the coin on any other exchanges? Ideally not a dinky exchange that requires KYC just so folks could buy/sell like $20 worth of coin. There are plenty of dinky exchanges that don't require KYC... if going dinky, at least go with a bad exchange that is easy to use.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1434

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 03:29:23 PM

Curious if they plan to get the coin on any other exchanges?

Topic seems to be abandoned, as OP was here almost month ago.

Latest news - CCOH got delisted from P2PB2B (due to technical problems). Read more from their telegram channel.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
poornamelessme

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 05:19:17 PM

Latest news - CCOH got delisted from P2PB2B (due to technical problems). Read more from their telegram channel.

I don't keep track of their telegram channel, but did notice they posted something on twitter a couple of weeks ago. So had hoped they were sorta, kinda, still around.

I see no reason why they couldn't get the coin on another dinky exchange or two. Crex, or yobit, or something like that. They are lousy exchanges, but at least they may be exchanges folks sometimes use.
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 09:57:45 AM

Hello friends.
Dapp is now running on the ethereum mainnet.
While the team is preparing the first project for voting, you can test the functionality of the dapp.lucem.fund website.
Especially for this, we launched a test vote till 6 / Dec / 2019!
1 vote equals 20 ISKRA.
We will refund all your coins after the vote.
You can vote for and against!

🔆Welcome to the light side.🔆 Wink

devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2020, 06:20:06 PM

I don't keep track of their telegram channel, but did notice they posted something on twitter a couple of weeks ago. So had hoped they were sorta, kinda, still around.

I see no reason why they couldn't get the coin on another dinky exchange or two. Crex, or yobit, or something like that. They are lousy exchanges, but at least they may be exchanges folks sometimes use.

Hey.
We're here and we're always on air.
The team works all the time. The stock exchanges you offer do not meet our requirements, but want too high a listing fee!
We've written more than once that "ISKRA" is not speculation, and we have no goal to create a fake capitalization!
 The team has completed a universal payment plugin that can be integrated into any website and any business can take crypto for its services or goods.
At the moment the final tests and checks are in progress. With our plugin any legitimate business can accept crypto in any country (where allowed), but it will not interact with crypto (it does not need registration and license to process crypto). Our plugin does everything automatically.Business will always get money for its goods or services in the currency it wants!
Follow the news and take care of yourself (covid-19).

poornamelessme

View Profile
July 14, 2020, 06:31:33 PM

Hey.
The team works all the time. The stock exchanges you offer do not meet our requirements, but want too high a listing fee!
We've written more than once that "ISKRA" is not speculation, and we have no goal to create a fake capitalization!
 The team has completed a universal payment plugin that can be integrated into any website and any business can take crypto for its services or goods.
At the moment the final tests and checks are in progress. With our plugin any legitimate business can accept crypto in any country (where allowed), but it will not interact with crypto (it does not need registration and license to process crypto). Our plugin does everything automatically.Business will always get money for its goods or services in the currency it wants!

Well, you are definitely avoiding speculation, seeing as the coin really can't be traded anywhere.

The exchanges I listed are considered bottom of the barrel ... worst of the worst exchanges... yet if you can't afford those, not sure what exchanges you can get the coin on.

And I realize you want to use the coin for business and goods, but without an easy way to exchange to fiat -- somewhere -- most merchants won't be so interested.

Maybe take a look at:

BTCPOP (1000 USD listing fee)

Another unknown, barely used exchange, but they at least seem to be honest (based on what I have read).
devLucem (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2020, 12:10:33 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2020, 01:30:36 AM by devLucem

Hey.

Well, you are definitely avoiding speculation, seeing as the coin really can't be traded anywhere.

The exchanges I listed are considered bottom of the barrel ... worst of the worst exchanges... yet if you can't afford those, not sure what exchanges you can get the coin on.

And I realize you want to use the coin for business and goods, but without an easy way to exchange to fiat -- somewhere -- most merchants won't be so interested.

Maybe take a look at:

BTCPOP (1000 USD listing fee)

Another unknown, barely used exchange, but they at least seem to be honest (based on what I have read).

Why listing on an exchange like you said "bottom" if you can't sell there? Because no one will buy it!  Huh
 It's a waste of time and money and a risk of losing assets.

You can sell on stock exchanges that have a listing. Exchanges that have been tested by a team.
As we have already said, we aim at bittrex, but after launching our payment system, "ISKRA" can become a full trading instrument.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: