Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:54:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [SOFT CAP!] BuratinoBS - Multi-Mining System for SHA-256 and SCRYPT  (Read 2254 times)
Lovecurrency

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:15:43 PM

Hey there everyone. What i really love about Buratino is that they are bringing all their experience and already working product to the market. I mean it seems that the guys are here in IT industry for a long time already, so the solutions they are offering are not something, done in a year or so, but many years of hard work

Hi. Wow, I haven't known that.. Do they have any other products, besides Papa Carlo miner? Because I see it being really advanced, however haven't seen of other products...

Yes, they also successfully sell their wallet, called Trezor Mini. So that's one more point about experience etc + seems that they guys are building a huge technological IT company  Wink

Amazing, you excited me even more! Thank you very much for your assistance, happy to see that friendly community in here Smiley

I also recommend you to join their Telegram chat for more Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 02:32:23 PM

We have successfully added review of Buratino Blockchain solution ICO. in this review you will be able to find major 4 aspect of project.
1. Team analysis
2. Product analysis
3. Future scope
4. Social media ( Twitter Analytics )
For your information we want to tell that data we have used for create review is from internet, whether it is on social media, any website or any other sources. We have also authenticate project with team members by asking some random questions about project.
We are really stick with our aim and keen to provide scam free Initial coin offerings to the end customers.
We analyze team on the basis of activities on LinkedIn and according to their role and previous experience.
Product analysis basically according to the features of the product and how it will make life easier.
Future scope consist legal support, product related market analysis.
social media we all know big community is always a strength of the project.
you can check detailed review by clicking mention link https://icoresearch.in/buratino

W_N_005

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:57:41 PM

Hi guys!

How was the ico? In which phase are we now and which steps will be?

Thanks!!
miamicrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:24:11 PM

Greetings everyone. Guys, is there any discount on BUR tokens purchasing? Cause many friends of mine keep outlining the technological part of the project, I mean its high performance and I am now seriously considering buying BUR Smiley I am mostly thinking about long-term investment, cause it seems that the guys are building an IT corporation, so it would be great to have their tokens as "shares", as from my point of view
Skitlslover

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:26:37 PM

Greetings everyone. Guys, is there any discount on BUR tokens purchasing? Cause many friends of mine keep outlining the technological part of the project, I mean its high  performance and I am now seriously considering buying BUR Smiley I am mostly thinking about long-term investment, cause it seems that the guys are building an IT corporation, so it would be great to have their tokens as "shares", as from my point of view
Hey man, that's what I also do and that's why I have bought my first portion of BUR Cool But then i had a FOMO and bought several times more  Cheesy As for the discount, they have a pretty significant one atm, 30%, if i am not mistaken, but let me check that
miamicrp

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:27:36 PM

Greetings everyone. Guys, is there any discount on BUR tokens purchasing? Cause many friends of mine keep outlining the technological part of the project, I mean its high  performance and I am now seriously considering buying BUR Smiley I am mostly thinking about long-term investment, cause it seems that the guys are building an IT corporation, so it would be great to have their tokens as "shares", as from my point of view
Hey man, that's what I also do and that's why I have bought my first portion of BUR Cool But then i had a FOMO and bought several times more  Cheesy As for the discount, they have a pretty significant one atm, 30%, if i am not mistaken, but let me check that

Wow, this is a significant one, seems that I have to buy now not to miss the discount Wink
Skitlslover

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:28:52 PM

Wow, this is a significant one, seems that I have to buy now not to miss the discount Wink

Yes, great idea. That's why I usually set reminders Cheesy
miamicrp

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 11:31:08 PM

Yes, great idea. That's why I usually set reminders Cheesy

Hahah ingenius. Have never thought of that before Grin Seems I should buy now and remind your idea about reminders
Farahtenan

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 02:57:42 AM

It seems that Burattino is a project that has good development, and this will give a positive response to investors who join.
With the results achieved, it is certainly good for future developments.
mikeormike

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:46:59 PM

Hello there community. I have just joined you today, but I am really inspired by the product you are launching so far. I wonder to know more about the miner itself. Am I right that the price is around $1800?
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:47:43 PM

Hello there community. I have just joined you today, but I am really inspired by the product you are launching so far. I wonder to know more about the miner itself. Am I right that the price is around $1800?

Hey there, even less, 1750$, if i am not mistaken. And you can even buy miner for tokens, this makes tokens even more attractive. So, let's say, if you buy tokens now with 30% discount, you can basically kinda get miner with a discount. And that's what I am looking forward to... Roll Eyes
mikeormike

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:48:34 PM

Hey there, even less, 1750$, if i am not mistaken. And you can even buy miner for tokens, this makes tokens even more attractive. So, let's say, if you buy tokens now with 30% discount, you can basically kinda get miner with a discount. And that's what I am looking forward to... Roll Eyes

Wow, sounds amazing. And as for maintainance, they are building special support centers? How much time it takes?
AlsilMiron12

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:49:15 PM

Wow, sounds amazing. And as for maintainance, they are building special support centers? How much time it takes?

A great question. What i really like is that you can do everything on your own Smiley Maintenance takes 5-10 minutes
mikeormike

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 11:50:15 PM

A great question. What i really like is that you can do everything on your own Smiley Maintenance takes 5-10 minutes

Even more attractive. Thank you for your assistance, sounds kinda truly reasonable and product looks really fair Smiley
BuratinoBS

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 12:57:38 PM

We have successfully added review of Buratino Blockchain solution ICO. in this review you will be able to find major 4 aspect of project.
1. Team analysis
2. Product analysis
3. Future scope
4. Social media ( Twitter Analytics )
For your information we want to tell that data we have used for create review is from internet, whether it is on social media, any website or any other sources. We have also authenticate project with team members by asking some random questions about project.
We are really stick with our aim and keen to provide scam free Initial coin offerings to the end customers.
We analyze team on the basis of activities on LinkedIn and according to their role and previous experience.
Product analysis basically according to the features of the product and how it will make life easier.
Future scope consist legal support, product related market analysis.
social media we all know big community is always a strength of the project.
you can check detailed review by clicking mention link https://icoresearch.in/buratino

Hello, thanks for youre review !)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:51:15 PM

Is there any exchange available for the tokens? I would like to mine the tokens if there is an exchange so I can sell it immediately after I mined.
BuratinoBS

Activity: 215

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:37:39 PM

Is there any exchange available for the tokens? I would like to mine the tokens if there is an exchange so I can sell it immediately after I mined.

Hello
On our miners, all currencies are available on SHA-256 and SCRYPT. And you can exchange on all the exchanges on which there are data currencies.
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:24:09 PM

Good evening everyone. I wanted to clarify a few moments regarding productivuty of the miner, is anyone online?
EMSbitKHAN

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:26:03 PM

Good evening everyone. I wanted to clarify a few moments regarding productivuty of the miner, is anyone online?

Hello, sure. I am not from their core team, but pretty into the project, so would be glad to assist you. What is the question?
artempan1ov

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:28:06 PM

Hello, sure. I am not from their core team, but pretty into the project, so would be glad to assist you. What is the question?

I wonder, let's say, if i mine BTC, how much BTC will I get approximately a month? Are you aware?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: