Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:06:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984418 times)
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:37:01 AM

Bitcoin!! i love bitcoin than gold, bitcoin it's better for me. I'm sure the bitcoin development will get more amazingly anymore, probably in the next future i think and it make a bitcoin more higher than gold. And many peoples will be more interested with bitcoin.
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:42:45 AM

Although the price skyrocketing bitcoin and make everyone turn their investment into bitcoin, but I recommend to continue using gold as a major investment, this is because the gold price will never drop to 10% in a month, but the bitcoin is always.
mamaya

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:44:03 AM

Bitcoin!! i love bitcoin than gold, bitcoin it's better for me. I'm sure the bitcoin development will get more amazingly anymore, probably in the next future i think and it make a bitcoin more higher than gold. And many peoples will be more interested with bitcoin.

I agree and probably so does everyone else on this forum, but the reality is for a small investment its great but if you are putting your life savings over 10 years or more into something then bitcoin is very risky. I still think the risk is worth it though which is why I've put a lot but I also see the alure of a relatively stable store of money like gold.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:03:02 AM

Although the price skyrocketing bitcoin and make everyone turn their investment into bitcoin, but I recommend to continue using gold as a major investment, this is because the gold price will never drop to 10% in a month, but the bitcoin is always.

You can't be so sure about gold. In the past there were a few occasions where the gold priced dipped more than 10% during a single month. But it is still far more stable than Bitcoin. But as the market cap of Bitcoin increases, the stability will also increase. Right now, the market cap of Bitcoin is just around 1% of that of gold.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:13:00 AM

You can't be so sure about gold. In the past there were a few occasions where the gold priced dipped more than 10% during a single month. But it is still far more stable than Bitcoin. But as the market cap of Bitcoin increases, the stability will also increase. Right now, the market cap of Bitcoin is just around 1% of that of gold.

In short gold is far better than bitcoin.  But in terms of accessing or aquiring, bitcoin is so much better than gold.  Anyone can have bitcoins if he wants to.  But gold is only aquired by people who were rich and have money.  There would come a time that bitcoin would be better than anything else.  Its price would be higher compared to any commodities in the market.
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:03:32 AM

If you do some research you will absolutely notice that bitcoin is better than gold right? bitcoin today is increasing value which is 2500$ more but gold is in super slow increase meaning bitcoin is the most profitable if you stack or hold some of it, gold is not decentralized unlike bitcoins which is decentralized
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

If you do some research you will absolutely notice that bitcoin is better than gold right? bitcoin today is increasing value which is 2500$ more but gold is in super slow increase meaning bitcoin is the most profitable if you stack or hold some of it, gold is not decentralized unlike bitcoins which is decentralized
the only reason for which we will select bitcoin instead of Gold is that bitcoin price is increasing so rapidly,while the price of Gold remain stable for a long long time. so those people who like to invest and make money they will certainly select bitcoin and those who want to save their money then they will try to to pick Gold.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:09:48 PM

the only reason for which we will select bitcoin instead of Gold is that bitcoin price is increasing so rapidly,while the price of Gold remain stable for a long long time. so those people who like to invest and make money they will certainly select bitcoin and those who want to save their money then they will try to to pick Gold.
- Agree, because the price of bitcoin is rising very fast and we can make a lot of profit from it although it has certain risk. In addition, the potential of bitcoin is huge and it is a new investment, attract a lot of attention from investors. Gold can be safe and can get long term profit but the profit of gold is very low and it is old, it no longer attracts too many investors. We should choose something new, something suitable for the future, strong, potential and young and bitcoin exactly what we need

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 04:31:12 PM

Both for definite, the thing is, both have their plus and minus points, in this day and age Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are far more practical but if the world does end you'll still want to have gold and silver on hand just in case, it's also a lot easier to store crypto's for the long run.
You are right, both have some plus and minus points, also both have some positive and negative side, every coin has two sides so you have to make understand about those aspects. In recent months Bitcoin has gained huge attention to the people, on the other hand, gold has been suffering for few months. So it's​ up to you which you will choose.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:29:37 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I would choose bitcoin instead of gold as bitcoin has given tremendous returns to its investors while in the same time,gold has given very few profit.Gold being in existence for centuries is an added benefit for gold but bitcoin too is working on a secured block chain technology.So our investment in bitcoin is safe.
I think 99% people replay is bitcoin, and  think the main reason behind this is that there is always good fluctuation in the price and everyone is hopping that they can get good profit from investing in bitcoin. and therefore they are choosing bitcoin instead of gold and those people who have no idea about bitcoin still they are giving preference to bitcoin.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 08:57:30 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I would choose bitcoin instead of gold as bitcoin has given tremendous returns to its investors while in the same time,gold has given very few profit.Gold being in existence for centuries is an added benefit for gold but bitcoin too is working on a secured block chain technology.So our investment in bitcoin is safe.
I think 99% people replay is bitcoin, and  think the main reason behind this is that there is always good fluctuation in the price and everyone is hopping that they can get good profit from investing in bitcoin. and therefore they are choosing bitcoin instead of gold and those people who have no idea about bitcoin still they are giving preference to bitcoin.
On the expanses of the forum there are really a lot of people who do not understand anything in the crypto currency. And yet they try to understand what it is, and at the same time earn good money in this sphere. Point So I can not say that someone will talk badly about Bitcoin. But at the same time I'm sure that he will not give up gold either, but as for the common man, I'm sure that because of the lack of information, Bitcoin will be without support from them. Gold definitely will prevail.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 09:42:33 PM

That is true. When people use bitcoin and find its use and convenience, they will use it more and invest invest to it because they find it very potential for invest because they experienced it first hand how bitcoin help ease their financial transactions online.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:11:26 PM

That is true. When people use bitcoin and find its use and convenience, they will use it more and invest invest to it because they find it very potential for invest because they experienced it first hand how bitcoin help ease their financial transactions online.
Bitcoin is best as an investment you can make earning in fastest way because value of bitcoin increases quickly. But it is good also as long term investment and bitcoin also is life changer most o the users getting rich by investing here in bitcoin.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:16:49 PM

Are you sure about this? On what your confidence is based? Yes indeed we see the constant fluctuations of bitcoin, but the average price remains constant. I'm not sure that will ever be the same leap of bitcoin as Oh was in the past.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:42:10 PM

Bitcoin is best as an investment you can make earning in fastest way because value of bitcoin increases quickly. But it is good also as long term investment and bitcoin also is life changer most o the users getting rich by investing here in bitcoin.

The price changes of bitcoin is really amazing and its true, there are people that are getting overnight rich - those who just keep bitcoins in their wallet for a long time and never touched it. I should have saved a lot of them but I lost most of them to online gambling sites before but I am renewed right now.
mizrak

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 10:49:20 PM

Gold have a bad trends lately keep turning down since last year
When bitcoin keep growing every year, it's pretty clear which one you must to choose however
the price of Gold is more reliable than bitcoin ,
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:00:04 PM

I'll go with Bitcoin. It’s true that its price is volatile and inconsistent as fuck but its price returns, more or less, the same immediately. It’s digital money that can be used all over the globe without going through conversion process. It has no restrictions (yet) enforced by any authority. No any extra charge. It does not suffer disinflation and in some ways convenient. Unlike gold which is a good investment, is not really convenient. You have to go through brokers or banks to buy gold. Intermediaries that will charge for doing something for you. And since you have to through intermediaries, it means that gold is not a convenient format. You can’t move it like you can move bitcoin. It doesn’t have digital format and in our modern world, that’s a pain in the ass.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:11:58 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2017, 12:42:22 AM by stergium

I think 99% people replay is bitcoin, and  think the main reason behind this is that there is always good fluctuation in the price and everyone is hopping that they can get good profit from investing in bitcoin. and therefore they are choosing bitcoin instead of gold and those people who have no idea about bitcoin still they are giving preference to bitcoin.

The price changes of bitcoin is really amazing and its true, there are people that are getting overnight rich - those who just keep bitcoins in their wallet for a long time and never touched it. I should have saved a lot of them but I lost most of them to online gambling sites before but I am renewed right now.
in fact that is very possible from bitcoin to become rich in a very short period of time. although from gambling one can also become rich but in fact in gambling there are also more chances of losing money. in most of the gambling game we need our luck and our luck will never give us hand for every time and therefore some time we even experienced a big lost, which is sometime out of limit and cannot bare it.
tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:36:19 PM

Bitcoin. The answer is simple. Look at the bitcoin/gold parity and you will see that bitcoin is getting much stronger every month against gold.
Mbah Tyo

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

1st of May

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:42:27 PM

I will choose bitcoin because it can give a plus for me advantage, if sam same in investment for 5 years ahead, why bitcoin not gold because bitcoin have its own uniqueness that its price always change, different from gold silent seen its price

▄████ ████▄
      ▄█████▀   ▀█████▄
   ▄█████▀  ▄█ █▄▄ ▀█████▄
▄█████▀    ███ ████▄▄ ▀█████▄
███▀  ▄    ███ ███████▄▄ ▀███
███ ▄██    ███ ███▀▀█████ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▀███ ███
███ ███▄▄▄▄███ ███    ███ ███
███ ██████████ ███        ███
███ ███▀▀▀▀███ ███    ███ ███
███ ███    ███ ███   ▄███ ███
███ ▀██    ███ ███▄▄████▀ ███
███▄  ▀    ███ ███████▀  ▄███
▀█████▄    ███ ████▀  ▄█████▀
   ▀█████▄  ▀█ █▀  ▄█████▀
      ▀█████▄   ▄█████▀
         ▀████ ████▀
Hash

▄▄ ▄▄
     ██ ██
   ▄▄█████▄▄
  ███▀▀▀▀▀███
 ██▀       ▀██
██▀         ▀▀
██
██▄         ▄▄
 ██▄       ▄██
  ███▄▄▄▄▄███
   ▀▀█████▀▀
     ██ ██
     ▀▀ ▀▀
ard

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

JOIN
WHITELIST
Pages: « 1 ... 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 [407] 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: