Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:42:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:29:50 AM

The value of gold is forever but todays Best is Bitcoin. Just mine IT through internet and you can have to solve necessities in life.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:59 AM

Bitcoin because bitcoin is a new form of community savings that is applied with a system that is not troublesome. In addition to saving bitcoin, all the usual financial intermediaries in banks can be eliminated. The holders also do not need to pay service fees and registration.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:10:08 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
For me I will choose bitcoin because it has a high increase in price as time getting older. I like bitcoin more than gold.
In the event that we think about both the costs of gold and bitcoin (taking standard estimation if there should be an occurrence of gold) gold is a negligible twelve hundred dollars when contrasted with the bitcoin's cost of twenty-five hundred and sixty dollars for every coin. This closes the way that bitcoin is more significant than gold. Another essential factor is that bitcoins can be mined and flow can be accomplished like other customary monetary forms not at all like gold which is consistent all through the world regarding limit and won't increment taking a chance with the component of deficiency.

I'd rather choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin right now is the most popular currency that everybody use. Bitcoin is our gold for the future, it is really help other people on their daily needs. Gold is the old money, eventhough you will hold this for how many years but the value on this will remain the same, But bitcoin will continue on increasing and you can gain an extra income if ever.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:31:52 AM

indeed, gold will always be in priority, it is a valuable metal which always will have a big price...but if I choose with what to earn then I choose bitcoin)
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:33:18 AM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

If i have to choose between bitcoin and gold, i have to choose the gold. Because in gold i am 100 percent  sure that it can't be gone for 10 years and even 20 more years . While bitcoin is only an online currency that are no securitys that it can't be gone for 10 years.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:38:14 AM

For me I will choose bitcoin because it has a high increase in price as time getting older. I like bitcoin more than gold.
In the event that we think about both the costs of gold and bitcoin (taking standard estimation if there should be an occurrence of gold) gold is a negligible twelve hundred dollars when contrasted with the bitcoin's cost of twenty-five hundred and sixty dollars for every coin. This closes the way that bitcoin is more significant than gold. Another essential factor is that bitcoins can be mined and flow can be accomplished like other customary monetary forms not at all like gold which is consistent all through the world regarding limit and won't increment taking a chance with the component of deficiency.

I better choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin can really help us through everything. Gold is the popular in the old times but Bitcoin is the popular right now. If you hold gold for how many years, the value of it will never increase while bitcoin is continue on increasing and because of this, It can really other people to secure their future lives and change their lives forever.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Stavrido

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:52:07 AM

Gold truly has been precisely that, a support against calamity or a safeguard to protect riches in dubious financial conditions. The instability showed by Bitcoin is extraordinary when it's on a general upward pattern has it has been for quite a long time, yet everybody overlooks how shocking it was owning Bitcoin at $200 for a year after it was exchanging at $800 and individuals were thinking about whether it could ever observe those highs again.
Other than the fact that you have mentioned here if I am not wrong then Rothschild has all gold of the world. Even if it was not the case gold is very slow in gaining value and that is why it is not a good investment as compared to this Bitcoin is for more profitable and easy to use. Gold is very poor when it comes to transactions.  It takes time and a lot of unnecessary taxation It is better to go with crypto currencies specially Bitcoin.

I think both have their own uniqueness. If you're a rich man who can buy gold, then you buy gold only because we all know that gold investment is definitely profit. But not everyone can buy gold, now the price of gold is very high and be much different from silver. Silver could be the second solution after gold, because silver is needed for various purposes such as the manufacture of electronic goods. Gold and silver prices always go up and never go down (except in some circumstances).

On the other hand, cryptocurrency is a solution for the poor and the middle class. Anyone can invest into Bitcoin by any amount. The more your capital, the more your profit.
I agree with this author. When a man is rich, he does not even make sense rplagat much effort to invest. A mature-rich Bitcoin completely unrecognized. It is better to continue to work with gold. Gold-good way to keep savings, but for young people better Bitcoin.

Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:58:06 AM

Bitcoin is making people huge profits better than gold. People are afraid of losing their money for investing in bitcoin but it tends to provide more profits. The higher the risk the more profits you can make.

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:31:03 AM

obviously gold would be the safe bet and bitcoin the risky. With gold having had thousands of years of maintained value and bitcoin being a few years old and extremely volatile.
yes, I agree with you, I would prefer gold. because gold has a stable price and can be invested in the next few decades. not the same as bitcoin which is only valid within the next 5 years and even then the price is unstable and difficult to predict. although both have almost equal tax breaks but I would still prefer gold
MarioLuck990

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:00:38 AM

Gold is gold, is solid, is physical and when you have it in your hands, is in your hands.
BTC is not physical and Miners control it, if miners do not verify the transactions, you can't do anything with it, you have nothing.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:45:44 AM

Bitcoin is making people huge profits better than gold. People are afraid of losing their money for investing in bitcoin but it tends to provide more profits. The higher the risk the more profits you can make.

Bitcoin is the best place to keep your savings.Gold value will not increase 1/10 of Bitcoin value raise.Bitcoin price is increases daily but in gold price is slightly increase based on increase in investor.All the gainer from bitcoin know this one.In a monthly comparision also bitcoin is greater in percentage as compared to the gold.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:38:06 PM

Bitcoin is the best place to keep your savings.Gold value will not increase 1/10 of Bitcoin value raise.Bitcoin price is increases daily but in gold price is slightly increase based on increase in investor.All the gainer from bitcoin know this one.In a monthly comparision also bitcoin is greater in percentage as compared to the gold.
If we are going to talk about the stability and assurance of investment. It is still better to invest in gold because maybe its price is not pumping fast but it is not enough for the gold to not become one of the best investment because if you really know what you are doing then you can still earn profit in gold investment but if you are really into faster profiting but risky then you should choose bitcoin.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:41:24 PM

for me I will choose bitcoin because there is lot of article that bitcoin will be be future money. Also, bitcoin value keep on increasing that is why many people earn a lot here. Bitcoin is trusted and I love how it works.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:04:15 PM

Definitely bitcoin is more attractive for investing. BTC is going to replace gold for the next decade, but I don't think that it will last more.
Well I will prefer bitcoin instead of gold because in gold you can lose a you money and bitcoin is such a currency that it will never give you lose and believe in if try any sector here such as trade ,investment so always on time you can get your profit and if you buy gold and even you help it on hold so after you long wait there will be a deduction in gold and bitcoin is totally different then gold as much as you keep it on hold so its profit will be high.
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

I chose bitcoin. Maybe bitcoin will last up to 10years but I do not know that. When compared with gold, bitcoin is much more profitable but has a risk for 10 years. So no need to invest a lot, just a little investment possible.
FlTZ

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:23:49 AM

Bitcoins are undoubtedly far better than investing into gold but I will disagree with you in the regard of management of both assets at a time. Gold is quite steady in prices for last 5 years and its market is not difficult to understand. You just need to be clever with bitcoin since they are quite unsteady.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:32:33 AM

Gold is nice and shiny but i consider that bitcoin has a specific charm that attracts me, compared with gold, so i go with the cryptocurrency.
With the passage of time, things have been changed quite rapidly. Since the time this concept of bitcoin was introduced to this world, we have seen a lot of change in this world.

The number of investors who were previously investing in gold and the current number of investors investing in bitcoin has a lot of difference. People are now interested in investing their money in bitcoin instead of gold or any other thing.
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:39:46 AM

Bitcoin or gold? This is a pretty good topic. We are discussing keeping gold and bitcoin. Since ancient times gold has become a sought-after property all over the world. They dig gold, store gold, make jewelry. Gold is an inherent and traditional asset. The countries have their gold reserves. Gold has been valued over time. Bitcoin is a new type of asset. Digital assets and those who do not know the technology, it is difficult to accept it. Buffet denied the value of Bitcoin. Today bitcoin has reached $ 10500. That's an incredible price compared to 9 years ago. It is easy to understand, the belief in gold is always consolidating but it is governed by the government. Bitcoin is not, it's free and dispersed.
Please discuss with me
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:57:15 AM

Good topic, but ofcourse nothing could resist with Gold, It is everyone's dream. To have Gold and more Golds, but how to get them? You have to earn and save money for that, so I'd rather have bitcoin first to earn and get plenty of Golds.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:04:42 AM

Gold is nice and shiny but i consider that bitcoin has a specific charm that attracts me, compared with gold, so i go with the cryptocurrency.
With the passage of time, things have been changed quite rapidly. Since the time this concept of bitcoin was introduced to this world, we have seen a lot of change in this world.

The number of investors who were previously investing in gold and the current number of investors investing in bitcoin has a lot of difference. People are now interested in investing their money in bitcoin instead of gold or any other thing.

Bitcoin or Gold? such a good topic. I'd rather choose bitcoin than Gold. Why? because bitcoin really do help us, I guess gold too but right now I didn't hear the existence of gold. If ever gold right now exist then I choose bitcoin because eventhough you will hold bitcoin for how many years then you can gain money because bitcoin will continue to increase everyhour or everyday or I guess every month while gold? then try to find out. You can hold gold for how many years but it will never increase like bitcoin. So must choose bitcoin than gold because bitcoin will be our gold for the future. As we can see right now, technology is very popular that means we are in a digital era where the working process can be change. Bitcoin is our future and it can really help us secure our future lives or should I say it can help us change our lives forever but I guess it really depends on the person on what to do for them to change their lives forever.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 ... 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 [497] 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: