Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:16:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
cybersofts (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:00:34 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 06:22:37 PM by cybersofts
Merited by rarkenin (3), STT (1)

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:14:33 PM

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.
butka

Activity: 434
Merit: 246

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:15:06 PM
Merited by Majormax (2), Fies7aa (1)

No need to say anything. Bitcoin is perfectly fine, we just have to stop comparing it with fiat money. The ultimate aim is to measure everything in BTC not in USD. BTC is the perfect money, not USD, so BTC should be the unit of measure. Even if we are in a downtrend when we compare bitcoin with fiat money, it means nothing in the long run. Besides, this market situation may have a purgatory function, helping the space to get rid itself of many worthless altcoins. IMO, as long as the core functioning of bitcoins works as it should, we are perfectly fine.
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1760

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:34:50 PM

Everything here is the forum, always discussing about Bitcoin, for now the Bitcoin has dropped in price,
In investment stock markets like Bitcoin this is common,
miracle, not needed what is needed is an investor to buy as much as possible Bitcoin automatically the price will rise.
A stock index if many buy from those who sell automatically the price will be expensive.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:54:42 PM

Bitcoin dont need a miracle. what we need to give to this is demand.
The price is not coming from any miracle but from the people.
demand will give the price, the more we give the better the price.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:57:00 PM

This is just a proof that last year's hype was a bubble that burst this year. Now that the bubble had burst, cryptocurrency prices are back to low prices. These prices might be its real value as.of now.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:14:59 PM

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.

We need to focus on real usuage of bitcoin and that is to use it as a currency. Currently mostly people are using it for trading and more importantly leverage trading which is not good for bitcoins. Once the demand increases, bitcoin prices will rise automatically.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:51:57 PM

Of a truth I never expect bitcoin to descend this low and really bitcoin need a miracle.  I believe that now should be the right time for one to invest but who even know if bitcoin will continue to go down.  I believe that it will take many years before we can see serious recovery.
Mhd-Bobbi

Merit: 13

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:57:45 PM

Yes, there is no need for miracles, nothing can be said at the current price. We all consider this as usual. We can only wait until the price actually rises, the market price will rise slowly, but it cannot be known when the price will rise.
I think to assess the growth of bitcoin do it with their own research, not with predictions, because predictions will not be a guideline for all of us.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:31:04 PM

I agree with the sentiments, I believe concerted effort from larger buyers would lift the price up.

cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:39:00 PM

If BTC needs a miracle now then it's already had numerous miracles before and I just don't think that one thing can have so many miracles. More likely is that none of its recoveries in the past from similar price drops were miracles and nor will this one be. BTC needs adoption and acceptance, that will drive demand and push up the price. There's nothing more to it.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
SCheek
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:40:57 PM

My opinion has been the same as its always been. Sit tight and wait for all this to blow over.

BestSSS

Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

We are not all wizards and no matter how much you want a miracle to happen! Only time will help bitcoin. Time helps everywhere, in this market, we also today observe a serious illness and cope with it as always time will help if he does not die. I am sure that in the summer of 2019 we will witness a price increase and we will go to new heights.

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:08:37 PM

I am not surprised by this situation, bitcoin had experienced something bad a few years ago and rose unexpectedly. the market takes time to rise, I think the next two years will be a surprise. I suggest continuing to hold on.
marcelocoin

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

hi =D

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 07:01:12 PM

there is no need for miracles, bitcoin to have its price valued in the future, it has been in the past, I hope the scammers projects finish, or they are punished, I support this, it will only be good and solid projects, these ones I will value with bitcoin!
mdgabrielzim

Activity: 1232
Merit: 143

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:53:23 PM

This exaggerated fear of people is beginning to affect me. I believe that when the btc reaches a 3k it will stabilize and all those rumors and fallacies will stay in the past.
Oilacris

Activity: 3010
Merit: 613

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 09:11:11 PM

This exaggerated fear of people is beginning to affect me. I believe that when the btc reaches a 3k it will stabilize and all those rumors and fallacies will stay in the past.
I bet those people are just new in this cryptocurrency market because they were a bunch of newbies who don't know what they were doing that makes the market bleed more. No need for a miracle here it is just the bubble that burst that makes the market bearish but after this expect for a great bull run again. This is normal in every market, there are ups and down in each and every one of them.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:39:22 PM

This is just a proof that last year's hype was a bubble that burst this year. Now that the bubble had burst, cryptocurrency prices are back to low prices. These prices might be its real value as.of now.
Last year pump is just a hype, this is the proof. Now, we are seeing the real value of cryptomarket and we have to admit that manipulators win in this market. We don’t need miracle, we just need people to realize the real usage of cryptocurrency, and in time we will slowly see the growth in the price of the top coins. Investors will come again with a lot more confidence in the market after this big dump, patience is the key in order for us to succeed.
Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 10:56:57 PM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.

https://i.imgur.com/dxGUs6q.png

will die soon. alts are more promising. Let's take MGO's leap a few days ago. 66 on coinmarketcap
Pumapipa

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

I think we, the users most likely will bring bitcoin back to life. There is a high level of doubt surrounding bitcoin price and this is not helping bitcoin grow. Though speculation nowadays revolve around bitcoin going down to $2000, if this will be, then we are actually seeing Bitcoin's real price. No need to panic guys, this is just a season to sift users and reveal the real use of bitcoin. This coin should not be a place for hoarding money but a place where its services are being utilized.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: