Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:03:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

I have nothing to say about this. the crypto market is indeed down, but it doesn't mean something seriously bad. It also doesn't need miracle, that's too much I guess. Sooner or later, bitcoin and the market will turn to the top again, the decreasing will stop and change to increasing. We just have to believe and keep calm, the more people have positive mind, the sooner the red situation end.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:57:12 PM

This thread is a joke, bitcoin does not need a miracle.  It has dropped like this many times in the past so this is nothing new.  Panic sellers will be the ones crying in a year or so when bitcoin reaches a new all time high.  Next reduction in block reward is coming pretty soon as well so the inflation rate will drop a lot which will increase demand.
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.

The declining of Bitcoin price is due to its market fluctuations that's why Bitcoin don't need miracle mate,only people need to increase their Patience in this market situation to avoid panick selling which will make a high supply in the market and the reason for its price drop.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:42:50 AM

Fluctuation in cryptocurrency market always happen and its happen in any investment market. Its true that cryptomarket suffering loss more than 90% in market cap value but i am believe many good news will come to market. I am believe bitcoin will survive and rising again in near future because one of big stock market already confirm will trade bitcoin

badungs

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:49:00 AM

In my opinion. Bitcoin needs buyers or investors who want to invest in large amounts. so that the supply of bitcoin will decrease and impact on the increase in bitcoin prices in the trading market. bitcoin doesn't need a miracle but it needs new users or new investors who are able to develop their assets in the crypto world.
musharaf

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:10:04 AM

If we look at the bitcoin history bitcoin have shown a miracle which enhances it's use and it's value among the users so i think that soon we will see a miracle which will change the market value again and we will have a good and stable currency in the near future.

biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:28:41 PM

Miracle will only happen if most of bitcoin enthusiasts keep their faith in bitcoin after all what happened this past few months. What we need is a much wider range of people getting involved for a much higher demand. But how? We can't force people on their decisions! So I disagree to most members that we do not need a miracle. We do need a miracle! And I think it will only happen if we all believe. (Law of attraction).
We already saw many miracles. Everytime the price drops hard, we experienced a huge wave driving the price many times higher. It may take months this time but it will recover with a miracle or not  Wink

I like your realistic point of view. I suppose the miracle happened when Bitcoin price reached 20 thousand. Now, if BTC touches 10 thousand mark in 2019, it will be another wonder.
jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:46:30 PM

Bitcoin has crossed the new new thing phase. Now we need widespread adoption.

The next Bitcoin all time high will be when shops, gas stations, supermarkets, governments and everyone starts accepting it as a form of payment.

The era of buying Bitcoin for the sake of Bitcoin is what we're closing right now IMO. Now it's make or break : Bitcoin and cryptos need to become actual useful financial tools for the masses and then we'll see the next big price movements.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 01:17:21 PM

If we look at the bitcoin history bitcoin have shown a miracle which enhances it's use and it's value among the users so i think that soon we will see a miracle which will change the market value again and we will have a good and stable currency in the near future.

Bitcoin already gives us miracle since it has a value. Who expect that it exceeded the value of dollars, it can be called already a miracle.  We must continue to believe that this technology will be able to gives us better profit if we just continue to support the technology. Sooner or later,  we will be surprised with it because this kind of technology always gives us surprises.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:01:22 PM

Miracle are not true in business. Apologies but I would disagree in such a statement. You don't rely luck on business, you need a plan. And for bitcoin to surpass all these trials it needs the actual and realistic usage that people should do more often to make everything stable. It dumps for a long time because people are just holding it. It should be used in businesses. If it does then it would be no miracle to see it go back up again.

RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:12:58 PM

That's right because now that can make bitcoin soar again with the miracle. because that's the most effective way for bitcoin to soar at any time. the problem is there must be a miracle

Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:39:35 PM

in my opinion 2019 bitcoin has to get the miracle from God because I pray every day to make it easier for the work of bitcoin I believe that and hopefully it will happen
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:51:40 PM

That's right because now that can make bitcoin soar again with the miracle. because that's the most effective way for bitcoin to soar at any time. the problem is there must be a miracle
I agree with you that we pray and wait for a miracle from God alone will definitely be stable and not disappoint and my thoughts are like that
otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:00:54 PM

I agree with you that we pray and wait for a miracle from God alone will definitely be stable and not disappoint and my thoughts are like that
we just end it when the end of the year we hope and believe that bitcoin gets a miracle that is impossible for all other people and I think so and my advice is that
alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 04:10:26 PM

I want to say that bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies need not a miracle, but time. Now the market is driven by a speculative component. For stable growth and development, the component must be fundamental.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Tagus45
Copper Member

Activity: 275

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:06:14 PM

This year the market hit down and made the market tired, but over time the market will be able to recover its value, be patient and there will definitely be a miracle in the crypto market.

(x)  BabyRottweiler             [[[ [[ [   polycat.finance   ] ]] ]]]
                      Fast, secure, irreversible and efficient value transfers                     
[★] Facebook   [★] Twitter   [★] Telegram   [★] Reddit   [★] Discord   [★]
Medium
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

Its not miracle that the bitcoin need in this time of crises ,but a help from everyone who are not greedy , in which everyone are encourage to help and support ,to bring bitcoin back to where it was, so if everybody can do this not only for theirself but to the good of all then ,time will also help the downfall of bitcoin, we not help to make it more worst.
daniel08

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:27:45 AM

Not only bitcoin needs a miracle but all of the cryptocurrencies that is covered by bitcoin when its price goes high because they follow it.
But it is not necessary to have a miracle for the cryptocurrencies what we need is the bigger demands from the people to goes high again in value of bitcoin and other altcoins in the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum StatableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / J O I N / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER                FACEBOOK                TWITTER                TELEGRAM                ANN THREAD
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

What were you excepting to happen before? An asset that the market cap was able to get that high within a few months or so, you should also expect it to go down the same way when it does. I know it’s probably the whales that are holding the price from going back up, and whenever they decide to invest you will see the price going up again.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:13:18 AM

This thread is a joke, bitcoin does not need a miracle.  It has dropped like this many times in the past so this is nothing new.  Panic sellers will be the ones crying in a year or so when bitcoin reaches a new all time high.  Next reduction in block reward is coming pretty soon as well so the inflation rate will drop a lot which will increase demand.
Yes, I agree with you, Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle at all, because Bitcoin has experienced a price fall of hundreds of times, so Bitcoin is a very worthy Coin to invest in it, because Bitcoin goes up and down very quickly, and this time the price is very cheap and is the right time to buy a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: