Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:01:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:00:59 PM

It's takes time to recover bitcoin to this tragedy always reminds that all happening to bitcoin is normal i always believe on bitcoin and i will trust on the way to future.
our belief is the main capital to be strong in holding it. because without that we will panic. I think it will take time to recover bitcoin, the pump is temporary, I think it is not good for the market

Yes we are waiting for that to happen. Everyone is struggling with the current value of bitcoin but this is not be there for long time. It will change for sure quickly and i hope the value  will gradually increase. Don't give up and HODL the coins we will be benefit able in the upcoming months.

Am I spamming? Report me!
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 02:28:14 PM

It's takes time to recover bitcoin to this tragedy always reminds that all happening to bitcoin is normal i always believe on bitcoin and i will trust on the way to future.

Bitcoin is a miraculous thing so we do not expect much more from Bitcoin if the Bitcoin wants to be more popular than miracle is definitely happen and Bitcoin is want to be a zero then it is also a miracle that we need the positive side for the big time hoping to be the value and the development will increase in 2019 expecting a lot more from Bitcoin.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2019, 02:30:59 PM

Miracle happens often with cryptocurrency, and in specific when it happens particularly with bitcoin the entire cryptocurrency network will flourish. One among the miracle happened last year, and from that people were expecting more such miracles to happen. Hope this year provides with more positive miracles benefiting the users.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:22:53 PM

Bitcoin is the cat with 9 lives. It is Never-say-die attitude magic itself. You can see it that from your post to date, there is no miracle, but the attitude of never die is holding its head high!

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:53:39 PM

What a stupid comparison lol

Just because the market capitalization drops hugely meaning miracle must take place?

Stop fooling around and make a comparing from the value of market from 2016-2017 when you can find a large difference,this means the capability of cryptocurrency to grow is only need couple of months to recover lol
cryptogasf

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 05:09:16 PM

actually no need miracle because the price is not coming from any miracle but from the people.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

What a stupid comparison lol

Just because the market capitalization drops hugely meaning miracle must take place?

Stop fooling around and make a comparing from the value of market from 2016-2017 when you can find a large difference,this means the capability of cryptocurrency to grow is only need couple of months to recover lol

Well said, I agree. People are thinking and assuming Bitcoin and all the cryptocurrencies are gonna die. They are not even aware that even at the current valuation the market is green if even more previous years value is taken into consideration. Slow and steady recovery will be beneficial I think, will or may prevent such drastic fall.
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:15:53 AM

Current crypto and bitcoin situation is not good but i am optimistic that crypto will survive in many years to come. I think crypto market cap will growing more better than 2018 and 2019 will be a good year for crypto market
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 03:02:13 AM

Yes as I think it would be best if it will have a miracle to came this coming year to make the new investors and new currency get their success. And I think we also need to be more patience in that way because it will take time again to make their value in the market to a fully recover prices.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 12:56:41 PM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

This is no longer a new thing, it has been happening for long, the only problem this time around is that the price fell from a high price of twenty thousand dollars. I can remember there was a time it went from $100 and down to $30, and later from $1200 down to $250. People complained through out all these times, so why wouldn’t they complain this time around.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 01:26:09 PM

Miracles will happen this year, the BAKKT is almost ready and after that the SEC will have to approve an ETF. The taxman is missing out on so much of these much needed funds, they need to get their act together to get a piece of the pie
OnceTwiceThird

Activity: 606
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 02:41:56 PM

Bitcoin at lower price right now but I trust bitcoin could be on the higher price later, just wait when getting positive and good information bitcoin and altcoin could be on the higher price again,
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 07:06:07 PM

Current crypto and bitcoin situation is not good but i am optimistic that crypto will survive in many years to come. I think crypto market cap will growing more better than 2018 and 2019 will be a good year for crypto market
This is really nice thinking mate that even if right now the market is not good but this is not good to lose your hope because this time will be no more and I hope that everything will be fine in coming days. Price of bitcoin kept on changing since long so I must tell you that in 2017 crypto currency was awesome and now after 2018 again everything's gonna good in 2019 as well.
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:11:49 PM

our belief is the main capital to be strong in holding it. because without that we will panic. I think it will take time to recover bitcoin, the pump is temporary, I think it is not good for the market
Fall is surely not good for bitcoin it can be high and low at the same time. I think it needs a little effort not a miracle if people will get combine and get attach to each other and stay stronger at the time of low price so later on at high price will give us chance to make profit. Never make panic at any condition just keep on buying and selling your bitcoin.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:13:22 PM

Really takes time and we should not hurry bitcoin to recover because its not easy to encourage people to invest again in this market. I’m pretty sure the market will start to recover now, and its not because of miracle but its more on the new development on the technology of bitcoin, hopefully ETF will be approve to confirm a pump trend of bitcoin.
West0813

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:23:26 PM

Miracles is happening everyday. In fact, bitcoin and any other crypto is experiencing it. Despite the market drops big they still remain and fighting to survive this bearish market. For me that a miracle.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
encycrypto

Activity: 294
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:25:51 PM

The current financial system of the world needs a miracle, not the bitcoin, noob!
d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 10:54:13 PM

Bitcoin at lower price right now but I trust bitcoin could be on the higher price later, just wait when getting positive and good information bitcoin and altcoin could be on the higher price again,
i believe bitcoin will surely recover, but we don't know exactly when it could happen, they predicted that last month was the bull run and many of us expected to it, but the market still on it's bearishly, yet we still do have hope for the next year so we have to think always positively.
Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 11:53:04 PM

i believe bitcoin will surely recover, but we don't know exactly when it could happen, they predicted that last month was the bull run and many of us expected to it, but the market still on it's bearishly, yet we still do have hope for the next year so we have to think always positively.
Yeah, positive thinking will never harmful if you have because bitcoin is not harmful currency and it will never lose the money of all those people who invest in this currency rather it will more profitable for them so that's why people should blind trust in this currency because it is not a local currency rather it is a international currency and everyone can easily join this currency if they belong to every country, that's why bitcoin will again recover and it will miracle.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 01:12:15 AM

What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

There is nothing to be said. No miracle is needed. Just the bear market to end. Price will stop decreasing then and become stable. Half year latter it will slowly start to grow. Most likely a year form now price of Bitcoin will already be higher then right now.
Your predictions are correct, in fact the decline has stopped, and now we can see the market is starting to recover. everything is slow, waiting for the bear market to end and the bull run begins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: