Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:15:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26286 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 11:33:18 AM

I think bitcoin here needs a miracle that suddenly makes him better than before even though Bitcoin has become an important asset of the world in its time and we have to defend Bitcoin in the near future, my advice is
Linkkoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 88

Online Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2019, 12:38:18 PM

If you follow the cycles of Bitcoin price, you can see the pattern repeating over and over again. What we need are patience and international regulatory standards for cryptocurrencies. At this moment in many parts of the world whole cryptocurrency environment operates in a legal vacuum or the licenses are not recognized abroad, what is discouraging many potential investors from putting their money into Bitcoin.

Online cryptocurrency exchange - https://linkkoin.com
Buy BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, EOS, LTC, XMR, REP, ETC, ZEC with credit/debit card
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 12:45:05 PM

Pure understanding will help a lot that bitcoin prices to recover,most of the investors were trapped by some people who can manipulate the prices by emotions,so they are keep selling their coins for low price again and again when they see price dumps on the price chart.People need to uderstand that whales action and long term investment will save lot of people's capital and can restrict the quick money going out of the cap values.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
tinkerr10

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 06:30:00 PM

No need to worry, with time everything will work out. The more it is introduced into simple life, the more it will become popular and capitalization will increase. The main thing to believe.  Cool
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 09:50:12 PM

No need to worry, with time everything will work out. The more it is introduced into simple life, the more it will become popular and capitalization will increase. The main thing to believe.  Cool

I feel we are in a good stage now then why we expect will not more from Bitcoin but if it happened it will be happy yeah that it will not happen then the expectation will reduce to the ground so Bitcoin it's a miracle not much more.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 10:26:49 PM

Bitcoin doesn't need a miracle,it needs a greater demand. If the demand increase for sure the value of bitcoin will rise up. But i think there is no need to worry about. Bitcoin still valuable and tradable with pair valur not too low. Let's wait for it to increase. We need to patient in waiting for the next bull run of bitcoin.

wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:32:16 AM

I feel we are in a good stage now then why we expect will not more from Bitcoin but if it happened it will be happy yeah that it will not happen then the expectation will reduce to the ground so Bitcoin it's a miracle not much more.
indeed when I see sluggish prices, it seems to reduce our enthusiasm. but indeed diversification is a good way. but don't forget to keep crypto and hold some of your coins. so that later you will be able to buy more land
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 02:51:11 AM

I think miracles will never come again, because as we saw when a miracle like 2017 happened,
there will be many people who experience huge losses because a rapid pump will cause a rapid dump too.

We can't be sure about anything in the crytpo market. Predicting that the price of BTC will never rise big time again is the same as predicting that it will rise and surpass the previous ATH greatly in the nearest future. Although we can never be 100% sure, we can talk about the probabilities of various outcomes. Bitcoin adoption is rising and will continue rising in the future, and we don't need a miracle for that because it is happening already, and the probability of stopping of the process is very low. If such a useful and at the same time such undervalued thing as Bitcoin stopped getting new adopters, that would be a miracle.
We expecting too much because we are now aware to the potential of the bitcoin in the market. The adoption is continuing to increase over time, the outcome will be all positive because the value of the bitcoin is continuing to increase due to the law of supply and the demand in the market.

lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:49:21 AM

I think Bitcoin needs a miracle right now, it's true, because the current price is really worrying in the market, prices continue to decline every day, so I think Bitcoin needs a miracle to pump prices back to $5,000 again.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 01:21:22 PM

I think Bitcoin needs a miracle right now, it's true, because the current price is really worrying in the market, prices continue to decline every day, so I think Bitcoin needs a miracle to pump prices back to $5,000 again.
Miracle? miracle don't just happen like cause there must be something to trigger it before miracle come to manifestation. However,  don't think Bitcoin and other crypto currency need can any any form of miracle cause the correction last a year and it destroy something than to build. Therefore, I expected us to wait Q2 before seeking any better result in the market.

sidkz
Copper Member

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 01:54:45 PM

Now the market will stand for revenge for some time, even though the decline has already ended well, I think the situation will improve with time and the growth will not be too fast, but it seems to me that it will not happen until summer or autumn
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 03:27:15 PM

I think the current market situation is a normal thing that happens, because the ups and downs of market prices are a sure thing to happen in crypto, so there is no need to wait for a miracle, because it will be difficult to happen. we just need to be patient and secure everything that can be saved.
Well i think we dont need a miracle, this bitcoin market is really still runs on its normal path so I think we only need to wait for the right time, because I believe that bitcoin will not fall forever, maybe we can expect it's amazing pump this year. I believe that bitcoin has really a great potential to rise up high soon. The market is always unstable so we need to always expect the unexpected.

I agree with both but i also agree that the "miracles" happen to Bitcoin everytime. You just need to open your eyes and see, it's pretty simple.

But they are not really miracles because economic laws almost never go out of some certain basic rules that are surprisingly accurate when it comes to judging outcomes. Trying to predict Bitcoin's price is not an easy thing to do and a formation in economics won't help much in fact.

Now, predicting the price in the long term is a whole different story. But more than academic formation is needed, need a certain degree of perception to see it. It's not really hidden, it's publicly available information.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 09:29:16 PM

Many times said, but looks like someone needs to say it again for all the people who don`t know it, bitcoin is a miracle itself. Market situation in the moment is great, price is high, people are joining, more projects are created than ever before and on top of the blockchain.
Market didn`t slumped as you say, price went up, that was temporary spike. In 2015-16 I didn`t expect to see 1000 dollars so soon, but 2017 was crazy for many people. There are always to optimistic predictions, but who believed in 20k dollars when price were 300 dollars? I was here, I can say situation is the same as before, some believe others don`t, but market, or to better say crypto is growing every year.
Most users forget that if it was not for satoshi that created this technology we do not know where we will be or how long it could have taken for something like bitcoin to be created, bitcoin does not need to do anything in particular except to still being here and as long as that is true the possibility for a recovery in its price will always be there and people like us will be here to take advantage of that moment while all of those that doubted bitcoin will lament not holding until that day comes.
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 11:10:16 PM

People you don't need miracle on bitcoin rising but you need to be patient on everything don't be greedy everyone of us was suffering  this falling but bitcoin fluctuation was normal because this is same like stock exchange investing, trading was to risky so bitcoin didn't need miracle but wait and patient that you need for the rising.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 06:55:55 AM

Now the market will stand for revenge for some time, even though the decline has already ended well, I think the situation will improve with time and the growth will not be too fast, but it seems to me that it will not happen until summer or autumn
There's still a decline that we're experiencing up to right now. There's no validation that it has ended well. This situation will improve as soon as we see a quick increase for the market.

Bitcoin is just stabilizing around and doesn't need for any type of miracle.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:20:01 AM

Miracle? miracle don't just happen like cause there must be something to trigger it before miracle come to manifestation. However,  don't think Bitcoin and other crypto currency need can any any form of miracle cause the correction last a year and it destroy something than to build. Therefore, I expected us to wait Q2 before seeking any better result in the market.

What trigger are you talking about ?  That wont happen if theres no miracle . we need it so that others people can change their mind and forget their doubts about btc .  if they will invest , the price of btc can skyrocket imediately  .

The rest are just actual work .  existing bitcoin users must also contribute in order to help btc to increase and we can only do it if we will all unite to not sell at a specific date  .
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 09:38:42 AM

Bitcoin needs two things at the moment.
1. Bitcoin needs more development in its Blockchain and operations:This will speed up its transaction and ensure a reduced transaction fees. The Lighting Network needs to be fully functional if no new project intend to do so.
2. Bitcoin community members need to change: The attitude of most holders of Bitcoin is a major factor contributing to the frequent drop in price of Bitcoin. It is high time investors learn about the basic concept of how the market works in order to avoid the creation of FUDs which normally cause a huge sell off irrespective of the price on the market.
Accounting87

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2019, 10:05:11 AM

The bitcoin need a miracle as the entire bitcoin market cap slumped down to $61 Billion.
We all need a miracle. Heck, the whole cryptocurrency market needs a miracle as the market cap slump to only $112 Billion.
The bitcoin market cap reached over $320 billion in December 2017 and the cryptocurrency market was at around $840 billion respectively.
What y'all got to say about the cryptocurrency market situation at the moment?

https://i.imgur.com/dxGUs6q.png

I strongly believe that Bitcoin needs not a miracle but being modernized as the further we go the more disadvantages we find. 
meccaflare0

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Do the thing and you'll have the power.

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 01:24:52 AM

I think it's just a matter of time. It's all about time. I would argue about 8-16 month and we will see a return to old highs.
If you want win in bitcoin you gotta play the long game.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2019, 02:40:43 AM

Really bitcoin need miracle how to grow up price and can touch at higher price about $20,000 and hope bitcoin or altcoin will have higher price later, but need more miracle how to make bitcoin will have higher price later and always at top price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: