Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin need a miracle  (Read 26288 times)
peter0425

Activity: 2688
Merit: 447

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:16:00 AM

It's true that Bitcoin needs a miracle, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is down, Bitcoin needs a miracle about the price, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stable as before
You mean we need the hands of God to change the sentiments of investors around? Lol, that's the worst reason I heard, its in our hands to make this market turn around. With that said, we should continue to buy and be patience. In the long run we will be rewarded handsomely, remember that. So I just advise to slowly accumulate at least 1 bitcoin in this bear market and hold.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Me30

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:18:30 AM

all that goes up will go down.
and the one going down will go up.
even if bitcoin doesn't need a miracle in my opinion
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 02:31:02 AM

Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:01:50 AM

Miracle of when this bearish market will going to be ended as we have already more than a year of enduring this market difficulty. Accepting ETF products will be considered a miracle as i believed that if ETF will be approved it will attract billions investments in the future making Bitcoin to become great again.
we didnt need any miracle.the thing we need only approval from SEC about ETF.if this approved and BAKKT trading launched , i am sure we will all cryptocurrency market will recovered due the large investors and institution investors come to market and bring huge fresh money to buy bitcoin and other cryptocurrency.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:09:38 AM

bitcoin does not need miracles, it has already worked miracles for many people who did not have the conditions to make a house, travel or have more money, of course many people lost, but in the market, someone always loses for someone to win!
That's how trading works, someone needs to lose for someone to win, that's no miracle its a cycle and the more who will aimed to win and hold
the more the possibility that the value will go high again, aside from those news and publicity the main goal is being adopted by most people
who deals in payment transactions.

What happen from the past will happen again, we just don't know yet when will be the exact time.
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:27:27 AM

Bitcoin need miracle come back at higher price, many time bitcoin and altcoin always at lower price and make many people and investor worried about their investment, will bitcoin back to higher price or not at the future.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ancafe

Activity: 1666
Merit: 710

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 03:52:02 AM

Bitcoin need miracle come back at higher price, many time bitcoin and altcoin always at lower price and make many people and investor worried about their investment, will bitcoin back to higher price or not at the future.
in this case I am very optimistic, and say yes, bitcoin will return at a high price. basically bitcoin itself is a miracle that appears on the internet. besides, I think this is still a pretty high price compared to 2014 until 2016. well, however, bitcoin still has the potential to rise higher, I think we only need to wait for the trigger.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 31, 2019, 04:05:24 AM

Bitcoin does not need any miracle in order to once again in several years overcome the $ 20,000 mark and go much higher. It will happen whether we want it or not, the most later when it happens in my opinion is 2022. By this year, we will probably be able to see Bitcoin at a price of $ 100,000.
Miracles are needed if bitcoin cannot longer experience price increases. whereas currently the price could pump anytime ? then Bitcoin's potential is still large, users continue to arrive, then why do we need a miracle? we don't need that. Bitcoin prices will definitely recover when the trend has changed, believe me
zee11225

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 02:28:28 PM

It's true that Bitcoin needs a miracle, because at the moment the price of bitcoin is down, Bitcoin needs a miracle about the price, I will wait for the price of bitcoin to be stable as before
Miracles must exist, because bitcoin itself is a miracle of digital currencies. The financial revolution was broken down by bitcoin which implemented a peer to peer and decentralized system, so it did not require the role of third parties such as banks.
The future of bitcoin is the same as the future of the digital world, slowly but surely it will become a common thing.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 05:55:38 PM

bitcoin does not need miracles, it has already worked miracles for many people who did not have the conditions to make a house, travel or have more money, of course many people lost, but in the market, someone always loses for someone to win!

It requires some boost from the government or the big institution so that it can reach new heights and people who had being waiting for the new heights can be achieved. This is not possible if people do not buy in large and keep selling the coins.
Toy_evil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 06:01:22 PM

That's the problem. Everyone just wants to wait until he grows up. But this will not happen if everyone will sit on their hands. Where does financing come from if everyone is waiting?
Vaculin

Activity: 2912
Merit: 613

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 06:51:52 AM

That's the problem. Everyone just wants to wait until he grows up. But this will not happen if everyone will sit on their hands. Where does financing come from if everyone is waiting?
What financing you are talking about?
Man if you wait you need to patiently do that, it should be for long term, therefore do not invest more than
you can afford to lose so you still have money for your needs, in crypto nothing is certain, only 2 possibilities, losing or winning.
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 07:42:07 AM

What financing you are talking about?
Man if you wait you need to patiently do that, it should be for long term, therefore do not invest more than
you can afford to lose so you still have money for your needs, in crypto nothing is certain, only 2 possibilities, losing or winning.
right, it's better to use free money to invest in cryptocurrency. big risk that must be faced, but also the great rewards achieved. but with free money you can keep psychological at least
Crypto24hrs

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:31:29 AM

Recounting from origin their is no bull market nor bear market that have lasted forever, if the US bear market of 1929- 1933 could end suddenly and unannounced our current crypto bear market shall also end to the chagrin of many, no miracle no charm is need.
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:34:22 AM

I don't  think bitcoin need miracle enable to recover again to its usual value. I think bitcoin need more great number participants I mean more invetors to get involved  on this kind of Investment. Or else, some whale will put again a large value of investment  on bitcoin to make price simply skyrocket.
Naida_BR

Merit: 62

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:50:31 AM

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 12:13:52 PM

We are in not in need of an ETF. I agree that it is going to increase the value of bitcoin but this doesn't promote decentralization.
ETF will just make the cryptocurrency market more centralized and giving power to a few. This isn't the miracle we need, if we need any, if you only care about the price and not the adoption then you must step out.
then what can make the price go up, if we don't need etf and bakkt? I think that is a step towards developing Bitcoin because it can bring in a lot of investors, so I think it is actually needed

DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 12:20:50 PM

Every coin needs a miralce because miracles cause incredible changes in whatever it happens on but Bitcoin does not depend on a miracle before it skyrockets. It needs its community members to keep the support and create more awareness to reach out to other investors out there.  More investors means, more buy orders and less sell orders.
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 01:50:03 PM

Bitcoin needs a _rational economic model_. There's no magic or miracle to it.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
BartS

Merit: 255

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 06:01:17 PM

I am sure that many of those people that lost their money in bitcoin do not really think it is as miraculous as us, they probably hate it and the people that told to them they could make money with it, I just hope those people learn their lesson and take the time to understand bitcoin a little bit better because in the future I really do not think you will be able to avoid bitcoin like they can do now and they will have to learn how to use it and not to lose their money while doing so.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: